• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Anime Believers Pack!

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Can I join? Me and my friend, Mikayla(she sadly moved away)had a school club. No one believed that Pokemon were really out there but us. At least we aren't totally alone...

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    and if all the trainers had been discovered to.
    then i could make misty my girlfriend.mmmmmmmm.mist
    If Clair and Mary were discovered, I wouldn't like force them to be my girlfriends. Well not sure about Mary since she's a single one (you know she hates Ken) But still, I'd want them to be happy.
    Whenever I tell my mom about the club, she sounds skeptic when she talks to me. The first time I told her this club existed, she laughed like crazy.
    Ugh, the world these days, or maybe just my skeptic mother.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i would like to join . though i have never seen any anime or pokemon i still like to believe they are out there some where. could we also elieve that real shows are real? ike charmed?

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Wow. I'm joining. This is one of those unproven mysteries . . . Kind of like Atlantis.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been here in a while. You've all been added to the list. And sure, believing other shows are real is fine. I saw a Pokemon(Pikachu) a long time ago when I was little, but I haven't really seen many Pokemon or other creatures like that since. I haven't really believed in it much since then, but it kept me wondering...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'll join, I have cradily and a ninetales right here, inside my little head they are always here ^_____^ At school I actualy hugged a pillow and imagined it being a cradily XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I thought I heard a Lugia call once, too. I remember it like it was yesterday. The sky was ashen gray after a rainstorm, and the sun was nowhere to be seen. And suddenly I heard this beautiful, haunting noise, almost like a note of music. It was beautiful, and yet, at the same time, sad. Why are so many things like that in our world? It carried on for about five minutes, and then, as unexpectedly as it had started, it stopped. To this day, I have not forgotten that. It sounded exactly like a Lugia, and I'm almost sure it was.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    pika-mew said:
    I thought I heard a Lugia call once, too. I remember it like it was yesterday. The sky was ashen gray after a rainstorm, and the sun was nowhere to be seen. And suddenly I heard this beautiful, haunting noise, almost like a note of music. It was beautiful, and yet, at the same time, sad. Why are so many things like that in our world? It carried on for about five minutes, and then, as unexpectedly as it had started, it stopped. To this day, I have not forgotten that. It sounded exactly like a Lugia, and I'm almost sure it was.
    wow. I remember that it was a sunny afternoon, and I was watching TV. Then, clear as day, it rang out.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    I one thought I heard the Unknown singing. It was a spring day, where it was a little cold, but not to cold. I was playing with a bouncy ball, when it accidentaly bounced down the driveway. I ran down after it ((You can't blame me; I was only 8)) It fell into the sewage pipe. I cried about it, of course, then looked up when I heard a noise fromn the sewer. It was an odd sound, but I could swear it was the Unknown trying to cheer me up.

A few days later, I found the bouncy ball in the grass with a stone next to it.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Hikaru-chan said:
    I one thought I heard the Unknown singing. It was a spring day, where it was a little cold, but not to cold. I was playing with a bouncy ball, when it accidentaly bounced down the driveway. I ran down after it ((You can't blame me; I was only 8)) It fell into the sewage pipe. I cried about it, of course, then looked up when I heard a noise fromn the sewer. It was an odd sound, but I could swear it was the Unknown trying to cheer me up.

thats very VERY weird. o.o Wow..........thats just....wow.....o.o

Suicune Frost

Hatake Kakashi's Mate.
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Very interesting club. I'm in.

I have once before swore I head Mewoth right outside my apartment, and sometimes I think I see images of the legendary dogs running through the woods.
    You too see the legendary dog/wolves? i seen a glowing suicune...i saw yanma lately fighting over my berry bush....sheesh...yanmas...always being greedy round here..sorry i have not been around...i have been doing stuff..By the way...what kind of stone...can ya give some detail a little?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Suicune Frost said:
    i seen a glowing suicune...
    Really now? Interesting. Once I saw Suicune in the rain...

Hikaru-chan said:

Wow. That's incredible.

Back