• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Anime Believers Pack!

Suicune Frost

Hatake Kakashi's Mate.
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Stantler....thats classic. XD Hmm.......sometimes I think I see shaodws of pokemon....in the trees and amongst the bushes.
    I think one time me and my sister raikou and my friend sesshoumaru were out fishing at the spring lake one time and saw a surskit on the water...:confused: I do like to fish alot...its a little hobby..

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    What the heck we talking about here?! Well i cant talk long...k? fine see you round!
    Please dont spam. This is a Pokemon/anime believer discussion, read the first post.
    Today I realized something. Well I'm in my science class, learning about the deep trenches in the ocean like the Mariana trench and my science teacher says that we've never been able to get to the absolute bottom of the trenches (think the SS Anne episode in Pokemon, when the ship is about to fall into one of those dark pits) So I was just thinking if there were any water Pokemon in this world, they'd be down there, probably Relicanth or something like that.
    We still haven't accessed all parts of the world. We haven't even been down to the earth's core yet.

Suicune Frost

Hatake Kakashi's Mate.
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Please dont spam. This is a Pokemon/anime believer discussion, read the first post.
    Today I realized something. Well I'm in my science class, learning about the deep trenches in the ocean like the Mariana trench and my science teacher says that we've never been able to get to the absolute bottom of the trenches (think the SS Anne episode in Pokemon, when the ship is about to fall into one of those dark pits) So I was just thinking if there were any water Pokemon in this world, they'd be down there, probably Relicanth or something like that.
    We still haven't accessed all parts of the world. We haven't even been down to the earth's core yet.
    Now thats what i call interesting facts!
    About mr.spacco...he is an old man that has cancer and lives next door to me....anyways....you know...relicanth could be at the bottom of any oceon trenches..

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Yep, it's entirely possible that Pokemon could be lurking in the depths of the sea. I mean, like you say, we haven't been everywhere, so who knows what secrets the unexplored parts of Earth could be hiding? I say it's good to keep an open mind, and remember that anything is possible.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I have seen a documentary about some animals living deep under the surface of the sea, one of those animals looked like a lileep, only bigger I just have to get one of those ^_______________^ Who know, maybe it'll evolve? I'm sure there are more animals that look like pokemon, maybe there are foxes with 7 tails that can stand extreme heat.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    smarty_arty said:
    I have seen a documentary about some animals living deep under the surface of the sea, one of those animals looked like a lileep, only bigger I just have to get one of those ^_______________^ Who know, maybe it'll evolve? I'm sure there are more animals that look like pokemon, maybe there are foxes with 7 tails that can stand extreme heat.
    That would be awesome. ^___^

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    I think Viewtiful Joe has been discovered. I saw a person with a long pink scarf running through our yard last night.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I'm currently writing a story about an English girl who has just moved to America and meets this boy and they see all these Pokemon in the woods. One of the major facts about this story is that it's takes place back in the Pioneer days in the early 1700s. It's supposed to symbolize the believers of Pokemon and other legends and how it sucks to be looked at as a liar when you're telling the truth.
    I've been treated that way lately so the story's gonna be good. And the story is called the "Battle Frontier" because the two kids are "battling" with the others for acceptance in their witnesses and back in the 1700s the word "frontier" comes to mind.
    The title would be kinda deceiving though, if posted on PC

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    I'm currently writing a story about an English girl who has just moved to America and meets this boy and they see all these Pokemon in the woods. One of the major facts about this story is that it's takes place back in the Pioneer days in the early 1700s. It's supposed to symbolize the believers of Pokemon and other legends and how it sucks to be looked at as a liar when you're telling the truth.
    I've been treated that way lately so the story's gonna be good. And the story is called the "Battle Frontier" because the two kids are "battling" with the others for acceptance in their witnesses and back in the 1700s the word "frontier" comes to mind.
    The title would be kinda deceiving though, if posted on PC
    Very interesting. o.o that sounds good.

Back