• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Cross (Rated R for violence, censored swearing, and some blood/gore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

On an uncharted island in the dead center of the Atlantic Ocean- November 2007

"Doctor! You must come have a look at this! It might be the greatest discovery in the past 20- No, 50 years!" A man cloaked in brown called as he approached the archeologist, Dr. Hannard. Dr. Hannard was known throughout the world, mainly for his more recent discovery of a new species of dinosaur, after digging in Ontario, Canada.

"What is it, Kanal?" Dr. Hannard asked after being dragged through the lush tropical forest towards the center of the island. Kanal did not answer, but instead lead him to a clearing. "Oh my lord..." In the center of the clearing stood a statue of what appeared to be a angel, standing at least 20 feet high. It appeared to be made out of gold, but a closer look showed it was merely copper. "This island was a discovery enough, but proof of a civilization once residing here?"

It only took one touch of the statue, to unleash an unspeakable evil upon the land, and Dr. Hannard provided that touch out of curiosity. As he placed his hand on the statue, it began to glow red, before the copper shattered, and an ominous figure stood in it's place. That was the last thing Dr. Hannard saw before a spear was thrust through his chest, and he perished. Nothing was seen of that creature from there on.

Two Years Later...

When that being was released, magic once began to flow into the world. Some people gained small amounts of magical power, while some recieved none at all. Wildlife flourished, new species were discovered, the threat of pollution basically left the world.

However, in 2008, exactly one year after the death of Dr. Hannard, Washington was attacked by a group of winged beings. They resembled angels in a sense, but didn't seem very holy. The creature contained within the copper monument- Vial Speiltra- was the leader of this race, and he decided to wage war with the humans for control of the earth, since it was humans who sealed his race, and magic away, a long time ago.

At first, it appeared that the humans would be victorious, with their nuclear bombs and other weaponry, but that was proven false as the winged beings begin to flash their magical powers about. Now a year from the date the war started, nothing has changed, nothing at all. Just the increasing number of casualties between both sides.

Your Role

You are a member of P.E.T, a small group of rebels who want nothing more but to end the war. The group is made up of both humans and winged beings, this being the only time they've been together in one organization. You have access to both human technology, and the magic of the winged beings, since humans can only use tiny amounts of magic. Together, you must find a way to end this war, while completing missions you are given.

Technology: The amount of technology has increased greatly because of the war. Beam weapons, robot suits, are few amoung many different weapons that are new to the military.

Magic: Winged Beings posess the ability to use magic to it's full potential. They can heal wounds, use it for defense, as well as attack. The different spells differ depending on their user.

Form

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Weapons: (Be creative, but not overpowering, and they need my approval)
    Magic: (Same as above, though humans can barely use magic, let alone powerful magic)
    History:
    Other:

RP Sample: (Make it good, I'm not just accepting anything for this RP)

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Name: Azreal Tenshin
    Species: Winged Being
    Appearance: Dark blue, mid-length, unkempt hair with natural pale blue highlights on the right side of his bangs; silvery blue eyes; dark blue, feathered wings with a silver overlay; relatively average build, though compact and powerful; battle outfit and civilian outfit (will attempt to post images later)
    Personality: Generally reserved and mission-focused, Azreal is confident and steady. Although friendly in a somewhat distant manner, he does not easily trust others. While he does not blatently "look down" upon others, Azreal believes that respect must be earned. Azreal is cautious, observant, and a strategist.
    Weapons: Two katana enhanced by technology ("Yami" and "Hikari"); Hikari is able to collect energy into itself and release a basic energy beam from its blade, while Yami contains circuitry that allows it to hack into computer systems, locks, etc. and jam electromagnetic and radio signals
    Magic: Limited shapeshifting, control of void, "other" sight (allows him to see other dimensions, through objects, etc.)
    History: Being a captain of the Winged Beings in his "past life", Azreal was originally sent as a scout into the human civilizations to observe them and determine their weaknesses. However, as he grew more familiar with the human race, he began to to dislike the idea of their destruction. But, as his mission dictated, he gave the neccessary information to those in authority over him.

After the war began, though, he continued to feel doubts in the actions of the Winged Beings. Finally, as guilt and conflicting thoughts and emotions overwhelmed him, he withdrew from the war completely. That was when he found P.E.T. and decided to join them. Although he realizes that little trust is given to him by the group, he holds no resentment against the other group members, but still generally prefers to perform his missions alone.
    Other: Azreal is unable to fully release his abilities unless he has two blades--though not neccessarily Hikari and Yami.

RP Sample:

Slash!

Crimson foam spurted into the air as a once-silver katana sliced through a human jugular. Dodging a round of shots, Azreal flicked the blood-soaked blade behind him to decapitate another of his enemies before raising the weapon to block a laser shot. As the beam struck the blade, the katana was instantly set alight with energy.

Seeing this, the soldier holding the offending laser gun immediately raised the weapon's power output in the attempt to overwhelm his enemy.

Azreal's eyes narrowed as void energy sparked about him, his voice dangerously calm. "Bad decision." Raising a shield of void about himself, the Winged Being spread a dark-feathered canopy from his back before taking flight.

Bursting upward as the now-frightened soldier deactivated and cast aside his laser weapon, Azreal pointed his glowing katana toward him. "Hikari, fire!" A bright beam shot from the weapon, instantly slaying the fleeing soldier and causing an explosion from one of the soldier's damaged firearms. As the resulting flames began to spread, Azreal murmured, "Now, to complete this . . . "

The Winged Being unsheathed his second katana. Black light pulsed from the blade as Azreal raised it above his head. Below, panicked cries were heard as a number of men called out, "Something's happened! We've lost communication with the other forces--we can't call for back up!"

Lowering Yami until it was level with Hikari, Azreal formed an "X" with his two blades. Then, suddenly folding his wings, the warrior dropped to the ground, a shock of void pulsing from him and destroying everything in its path.

A light of silver fire burned coldly in Azreal's eyes, contrasting with the wave of scarlet now reflecting against his features.

"The mission is complete."

[EDIT: I added a sketch of Azreal. Admittedly, it does not provide as accurate a portrayal as I desired. But, it might provide some idea as to his appearance.

Please ignore the Physics notes, though. I began drawing him during Physics class . . . ]

Last edited:

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Name: Arthur Killingsworth
    Race: Human

Weapon: A wooden cross that doubles as a mesh of weaponry including:

Grenade Launcher
    Pistol Rack (Up to 4)
    Holder for Shotgun (In secret compartment)
    Anti-Tank, Anti-Personnel Machine Gun (Built into cross)
    Bayonet (4 foot long blade)
    Flamethrower (also built in)

He also has a beam cannon that he has to attach seperatley, it replaces the Machine Gun.
    Description: He's tall, with salt and pepper colored hair, and a scruffy, haggard look. With a constant 5:00 shadow, he looks unkempt, yet his eyes gleam with intellegince and resolve. He wears a tattered old brown duster over his black shirt. Around his neck is the collar that priests usually wear. He is a chain smoker, and often has a smoldering cigarette in his mouth. He has a large, wooden cross strapped to his back.

Personality: Cold, grouchy and a bit arrogant, he mostly sticks to himself, and he detests most everybody. He's got a good heart though, despite his harsh exterior.

History: He says he's a priest. That's usually before he kills you. Much about him is unknown, but he's got a reptutation of being abnormal, or at least not human. He's an assassin, a priest, a con-man, and a many other things. People say he talks to the divine, some say he's an angel himself, others say he's just a demon. The only person who knows for sure is Killingsworth himself

RP Sample (Very long)
    It was not an hour after seizing command of the Mantra that Lazarus received word of strange Manikans wandering about Ikebukuro Tunnel.

He investigated...

It was dark, too **** dark. He held up a small sphere and crushed it, immediatly filling the tunnel with light. He turned to his four Oni.

"Split up. Search the area fully. Once your assigned rounds are completed, you three will take up residence here, to prevent anyone from going through."

He turned to the large, black Oni. "But you...you will return to Ikubukuro. You skills will serve me well. You know your orders...carry them out!"

Immiediatly the creatures faded into the shadows, as if they belonged there.

Lazarus walked down a twisting corridor, frowning. This was ridiculous, the only Manikans he'd found were poor, wretched creatures who lived in fear of anything that moved. What could be down here to cause such rukus?

He stopped, gasping. The walls were lined with blood. Whose?

His eyes narrowed. He smelled something, something familiar. What could it be? It was an old scent, fading, but it lingered. There were many of them, maybe seven, maybe ten.

He walked through a metal door, its rusty hinges creaking as he opened it. He walked in and stopped when he saw the room's occupant.

The creature was almost beyond description. While he could make out the humanoid shape of the Manikan she had once been, so much alteration had been done, it would be almost mocking to call her that now.

Was she living or was she machine? Gears, wires, all mishmashed on a steel carapace. Her...yes, her, it was distinctly female, or at least based on a female...so, her was the best he could come up with...her hands ended in claws, blood-stained claws. In her hand she clutched a small doll, and a piece of paper.

In her other hand was a long, sharp needle, almost like a 5 foot sewing needle. But what made even him, an elder vampire who had seen hell and more, scared was her head...or lack thereof.

Her neck, and upper body were covered in blood, and where her head should be was a television...the screen slightly cracked, but visible. It was blank, as if turned off, but he heard audio playing, a strange crackling sound. He listened for a minute the realized: It was sobbing. Or at least, making a badly tuned sound of sobbing.

He gritted his teeth and walked forward. Suddenly the screen crackled on, and hissed...a hissing sound that brought both fear and sympathy to his heart. He stopped, holding his scyther defensivly, but not threateningly.

"Who...what...who are you?"

It looked at him, the screen showing a picture of a laughing skull, blood pouring out of its eyes. The demon rushed at him with surprising speed, lunging forward with the needle. He sidestepped and brought the scythe down on her back, cutting away a large, black box. There was a series of flashing and she fell down, crackling.

He turned to her, and she looked up at him, the TV turning into a crying little girl. She spoke, the words coming from nowhere.

"Location? Please, Location where?"

He widened his eyes. "Y-you are safe. Right now, you are safe."

"Safe.Safe.Safe.Safe.Safe.Safe.Safe.Death.No.Pain.Agony."

It began to suddenly spasm, falling to the ground, a scream unlike anything Lazarus had ever heard erupting out. He fell to his knees, clutching his head.

She stopped suddenly, the strange sobbing he'd heard when he entered resuming.

"Pain...always pain.No reprieve.No release. None.none...none...no..." She stood up, crackling.

"I...I know nothing..."

He looked at her, he body still twitching...like the Manikans...that strange, spastic twitch. Her hands unclenched and the bloody piece of paper fell to the ground. He picked it up, reading.

To my darling child, I wish you all the love in the world. Remember this day as the day freedom will be yours. In the darkness, evil will never find you as long as you remain pure.

Happy Eighth Birthday,
    Mommy.

He choked back a gasp. She...they did this to a child? Who?

"Who did this?"

She twitched.

"Half.Incomplete.Tortured.No.Pain.Nothing.Empty.Full.Dark.Hungry.Hungy...Hunger.Nosferatu."

He gasped. No...that scent...Nosferatu...

The Children did this? The creature's that his master raised to be an honorable clan of the undead did THIS to a child.

Anger filled him, his eyes glowing red. This...this was not even speakable! This broke every rule of science, alchemy and religion! With God as his witness, he would bring these fiends to justice!

He stood up, looking at her.

"What do you plan to do?"

"Now.Regaining.Self."

She looked at him.

"I must have purpose. I have purpose. All life suffers pain. I will release it. Then my pain can be released."

He smiled sadly.

"I may be able to help. Join me, and we will find those who brought you pain."

She looked up, the twitching stopping. Something cracked inside her body, and Lazarus now knew that her humanity...what was left of her innocence was now gone.

"I shall join. You are one of unlife. You are already released."

"Child, what is your name?"

"...Pandora. My name...is Pandora."

Last edited:

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • Name:Vala Elggur

Appearance: Dark red hair at sholder length, and a dull red color for her eyes. Her wings are a simple "angel" white color. Dressed as any basic soldier would be, though a bit short. (sorry I suck at apperance desc =X)

Personality: Very quick to judge, dosen't trust anyone unless they earn that trust in battle. She has been fighting all her life, and is extremely focused when on a mission. Has a very short temper.

Weapons: Gloves that turn her rage into an unstable form of energy, which she can use as a low level explosive. Also a beam pistol.

Magic: Not very fluent in magic, she only has basic first aid skills and a limited shield ability.

History: Her father was a general in the winged army, whom taught her all her hand to hand fighting ablitys. She rebeled from the winged beings after witnessing a human being torchered by her own father. She was found by P.E.T after beating down some winged soldiers in NY after an attempted invasion of a military base.

@ Yukito: Imma try not to mess up like I did in your other Rp ^.^ Ok here goes.

Rp Sample:

In a training facility in the P.E.T Base, my day begins. The battle android came at me full force, which is exactly how I wanted it. After rolling out of the way of some bullets, I lept up, using my wings to get extra distance, and gave the bot a nice flip kick to the head. It stumbled a bit, being a poorly made training bot. "Try not to thrash it too bad this time!", yelled my instructor, who was behind a "glass wall", which was really bulletproof plastic. I decided that now that he said that, I'd do it anyways. "Alright, sure.", I said sarcasticly, and he knew what I was going to do. When the bot charged agian I spun over it and hit my fists together, "RAGE BOOM!", I yelled as I hit both my fists on the bots back. I hit the ground in a roll and ducked for cover. The spot where I had hit began to glow with a dim light, then BOOM! An explosion rocked the room, sending countless bot parts flying. "Hows that for not thrashing it?", I asked the instructor, who was under his desk. I walked towards the door, and it was locked. "What the hell? Open this door!", I yelled at the instructor. "Not till you clean up your mess!", he said back, directing my attention to the destroyed battle bot, "You've got to be kidding me!".

ooc: hope I didn't seem too powerful =X *hopes I make it*

Heres an image i found while looking on Google, It's sorta like what I had in mind, just change the hair/eye color and give her a more determined soldier type of expression.

Wondering_Angel_girl_by_blkdrgn.jpg

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max Hunter
    Species: Human
    Appearance: If I can use pictures this is my appearance, of course, human-sized... and the lights of the body are blue, and I don't have those lines below the eyes; the suit has a pair of white with blue lines wings... yes, steel wings. The suit can fly for a limited amount of time with those... this pic is another one. Also... under that armor, Max wears black clothes... which are shoes, wide-bottom pants, a shirt, a long coat and a pair of gloves.
    Personality: Max is also very weird. He can be happy and cheerful, but one second later he can become sad, mysterious, shy, and silent. No matter what, he always tries to be in the 'good' mood. He also is very loyal to his friends and and will do anything to protect them.
    Weapons: The ones in the pictures of the appearance, both are blue (forget the colors of the weapons in the pics) and the one I use in the right arm is a sub-machine gun, and the one I use with the left arm is also a sub-machine gun, but has also energy based bombs.
    Magic: Can use a bit of electrical magic.

History: Max went with his family to Washington the day when the Winged Beings attacked the city. Max risked most of his body to protect his family. Max saved his family when they were in a store. He made everyone ran away, but he stayed a bit more and most of his skin was burned by powerful fire magic. His family went to a military base and they made the suit for him. While the suit offers him protection and can resist almost anything, it also heals a bit Max's skin... even if it doesn't heal it very quickly, it won't take long until Max's skin is healed completely. Joined the P.E.T in a night and is willing to end the war, at all costs.

Other: The suit has a light-weight sword on his back, and a knife kept hidden in the upper side of his right arm. In the upper sides of the arms, there are two small cannons for small bullets as a last resource against mechanized enemies. The suit offers more strenght and even more speed. It also, as I mentioned, protection and resists almost anything. Also... Max can take away the armor whenever he wants... the left arm containing a small screen and a small keyboard can make the armor disappear or appear... whatever Max wants; but Max just doesn't uses it when he is sure nothing bad will happen, pr when he thinks that his skin is ready to be free for a while.

Max can use visors too, a few are thermal vision, or even just a visor to protect his eyes and know some data about his own suit's armor and energy left, etc. Max is also a good fighter since he learned a few martial arts... but his most preferred is karate. He also know some gymnastics and a bit of swordmanship. And Max had to learn how to be a good mechanic and master in technology because of his new armor. Max also wears a blue piece of cloth that he uses it around in some areas of the body, like the wrist, or arm, and he sometimes he can use it around the handle of the sword; he uses it to never forget the memories he keeps about his family.

RP Sample: ((I'm alone in the sample... so it may sometimes look like I am too powerful, but if I make it to RP, I promise I won't godmodd))

It was a cold night. I was alone in a cave... trying to meet the rebel group P.E.T. But it was no good at all to go rampage and kill everyone in my path. Maybe I was wrong. My suit had a small keyboard and a little screen that you could hide in the left arm. I was trying to track any signals of technology... and it looked like if there was no one outside.

I sighed and turned off the screen and hid it and looked around. I turned on a night vision-visor and saw some rocks shaking. "what the..." I expressed as I slowly stood up and went over the rocks and looked at them. Suddenly, the whole cave was starting to shake... and just one second later, it was being destroyed by explosives. I quickly ran to the outside and saw many soldiers advancing to the east really fast.

I hid behind a large rock and saw how the soldiers made a small base with some small towers with lights to watch their surroundings. I sighed and made my status appeared in the visor... and some data about some soldiers appeared too. The visor was transparent as normal glass seen from the outside. I turned off the night-vision and looked at the small base... my goal was going to the east too... I needed to do something.

I carefully watched the pattern of the lights in the towers and when one just passed beside me, still remaining hidden in the darkness, I ran quickly at it. I stopped below it and saw a ladder going up to the light. I climbed the ladder and saw a soldier using it. From the right arm, a blade of a knife appeared and quickly killed the un-protected soldier. I didn't stabbed him, I passed the blade through his throat.

The blood fell on the floor and the body silently fell the long way down to the ground below me. The light was alone, and it pointed straight to the soldiers below. I made it point to outside, but it still looked suspicious. Another light pointed at me, and I was discovered. An alarm was triggered, and the soldiers were kinda scared. A foe of mine made the tower I was on fell to the ground in the base. Dust clouded their eyes, but I used an electric-vison, which makes you see everything in electric-fields, to be aware of the locations of my enemies ((you can see my sign-up in the RP of Experimental Evasion for more detailed information about that vision)).

I took out both of my sub-mahcine guns and started to fire at the soldiers. They tried to grab their guns, but most of them were killed by me. Their blood was on the floor... and it was clear that I was going to meet the rebel group at all costs, even if it meant to kill some hostile allies. Suddenly, a soldier was wearing a heavy-armored suit like mine. He took out a missile launcher and shot one at me. It sent me flying some meters away. I took out my sword and engaged my primary enemy in close-combat.

After some movements, and after taking some hard hits, I finally made it to stab my sword in the soldier's neck. The blood was on my sword and it became from silver to a red. I made some movements and the blood went away. I took my SMGs ((sub-machine guns)) and looked around. A gigantic machine appeared and hit me with a big 'hammer', sending me flying to a wall. It loaded a rifle and aimed at me, but suddenly, a bullet passed through its 'head', making it fall to the ground. A guy came with many machine guns and amny bullets for reloading. "Name is Mack... you needed some help, right?" he told me, offering his hand to help me to stand up.

I thanked him and quickly become friends. We spent the night in a cave, being careful to not being spotted by anyone. The last thing I remember.. is that I stood next to a gigantic machine gun post and saw Mack dead... his blood was on the ground... a lot of blood. A bullets passed through his throat... and he suffered a lot. We also killed many soldiers... and a few winged beings... but I still don't know how we did it. I kneeled next to him and grabbed a bullet and walked away... keeping the bullet to always remember him.

((you can tell me what's wrong, and I would correct them with pleasure))

Last edited:

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • First RP in a while, but I'd like to get back with the best.

Name: Chael Dagda Elessedil, but will kill anyone who doesn't call him Caleb

40-50, but otherwise unknown although he looks 35

Species:
    Winged Being

Appearance:
    (see attachment)

Personality:
    Stubborn, strict, hard around the edges, follows orders without question and rarely objects but will set anyone straight if he feels that they aren't following directions (think war veteran)

Weapons:
    Simple sword that he can empower with any of the basic elements

Magic:
    Fire, water, and air manipulation (not creation, must be near the source of the water/fire, if water/fire go out or disappear so does the manipulation); Minor invisibility (very short amounts of time and it drains too much energy to use often); Minor teleportation (limited to certain distance depending on total weight)

History:
    Grew up in a family with two generations in the war, himself making the third. He joined the war at 18 and recieved his sword after completing his magic training. Caleb served in the war until his 40th birthday when he realized the war was a mistake; he then was discharged for insanity. Although he was discharged for insanity, he knew he was not. He later found the P.E.T and joined, determined to end the war his father and grandfather kept fighting for.

Other: Although he wears a mask, it is merely to hide his identity from those who wish to put him back into captivity since he escaped from the insaneaslym.

RP Example: (deep breath, here goes)

It was a dark and rainy wintery morning. The soliders had been standing out in the slushy rain for over half an hour dressed in nothing but their thermals. As if someone had called out, the general came storming out with even more rage than the storm. He quickly moved through the mud toward the soliders and ordered them to stand attention. However most could not to save from shivering. The general then ordered them to start running the camp, and wearily the soliders obeyed. Although the general knew the soliders had most likely caught atleast one virus of the cold, he kept them at it, slowly the soliders finished up their laps around the complex and the general sighed, and blinked.

FLASH

The general had suddenly found himself inside a padded cell with only the light from the hall to light the entire room. Try as the general might, he couldn't get free from the place he so desperately wished to be free of. Through all his screams and yells, security had came in with the patrolling medic. The guards held the wild general still and the medic injected him with a seditative. The general soon ceased his moanings, gruntings and protestings and settled off into a dreamily state.

FLASH

Yet again the general found himself somewhere new. This time it was his own quarters in the P.E.T headquaters. The general laughed at himself, "It was only a dream." he said almost silently in the barren room save for the cot, dresser, and table and chair. The general looked about the place he must now call home. With its low ceiling, rough flooring, and lack of a window. He felt disgusted. He had fought in this war he was now trying to end. He chuckled at himself again and got choked. He was beginning to feel tremendously old, yet his face bore no signs of aging. He looked and still acted like the young man he was as the general. He was no longer the general he once was, yet he was something far greater. He shrugged at his thoughts and reached for the glass of water on his table and took a long drink. Wearily he got himself as comfortable as possible and slowly drifted back to sleep.

(There is a little more about my character. I do hope you like.)

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Name: Urza
    Appearance:
    pr_film_anime_angel5_g.jpg

Personality: hates the humans but works with them to stop the war that took his brother
    Weapons: two daggers and a bow.
    Magic:He can control fire with his mind.
    History: unknown
    Other: n/a

RP Sample:
    The cars raced down the street no one could take the lead. One of the racers looked across to the other one. He said, "You think you can win? Your a girl!" He laughed. The cars speed up as the hill got even steeper.
    Then one car struck the other car and the both spun out of control and the sound of ripping and twisting metal tore the the two cars apart.
    On the side of the street two kids ran over and grabbed their toy cars as the boy whispered, "girl driver."

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • OOC: Oh, I'd like to sign up. This okay? Sorry, it's pretty late.

Name: This devious character is known only as Shade.

Age: His age is entirely unknown, and unless it is revealed by Shade himself, the knowledge will never be identified.

Species: Human. Or rather, mostly human.

Appearance:No one appearance presides over this dubious man of vague shadows, which suits him perfectly. When one can change their entire visage and body form while turning a corner, it becomes noticeably difficult for any force to follow, or even keep track, of said creature. For, you see, that is what Shade is, a creature; an unholy matrimony of technology and man, bonded together by the hideous marvels of science. Yet, that is a tale for another day, for to recognize this dealer of deaths, the viewer should have some clue, however faint, of his appearance. One description he can be matched too, though it is frustrating enough simply to keep the rogue in view long enough to recognize him, is a form he rather enjoys being in, close to what he looked like before the fortunate accident.

Standing at 5?4, for short characters find it quite simple to weave about taller fellows and remain inconspicuous, this body is thin and adolescent-like, easily mistakable for a late bloomer who?s grown into a few features but has yet to put on some height. His face is angular, with narrowed brown eyes and a mess of unkempt black hair, a perpetual scowl playing across his lips. That is rarely noticed, though, because the torso is taken up be a long sleeved hoodie, gray and sans logo, with the hood pulled low over Shades brow. Jeans that can?t truly be considered baggy, but still retain a measure of looseness, cover his legs up until ordinary sneakers can take their place, their pockets often filled with his hands.

Personality: Shade is usually morose and surly to strangers, further adding to his image when in the aforementioned shape. His interest is sparked by money, though few can offer enough to satisfy his agonizing lust for the power it carries. Obviously, his feelings and outward emotions can change drastically on a moments notice to fit with whatever he appears to be, though, when on the fringes of completing a job, it is customary for his voice to shift to its natural tone. Think of it is a last gift to his victims, they are allowed the honor of hearing their killer?s voice before death embraces them; them and none else.

Weapons: Several small pellets lie in hiding, expelling smoke or bright flashes of light when needed, some even serving as miniature bombs. Garrotes are strategically ties around him, being one of the most useful assassin tools, as well as a tazer the size of a pen. A dagger is kept around, but it?s more for practical purposes (cutting bonds) then battle. At times, he?ll carry beam pistols, nigh undetectable, although they can serve as a hindrance in some missions. It is not unknown for Shade to use larger weapons, but he never actually brings them.

Magic: No such trickery has occupied Shade?s repertoire of skills.

History: Now and before, he was a top-notch assassin. Nobody knew when he?d strike, he simply did, and with skills coveted by many for Shade possessed a device unique in all the world.

A hologram inducer unlike any other.

The mechanism was simple enough; the assassin would pre-program bodies before each mission and could employ them with the push of a button. However, an unfortunate accident left his entire left wrist severed, and by the time the black hospital (a clinic for renegades) arrived, his blood loss was overwhelming. In a last desperate attempt, they transplanted lost blood and fused a mechanical hand of the most advanced technology using the hologram inducer as a connection, for they had yet to receive the part to actually attach the blasted thing. However, their efforts paid off and they made due with the inducer, allowing it to unite to his nervous system and allowing Shade to shift form at will.

The appendage often had to be renovated and has now reached a point where he himself can simply snap it off to clean and perform minor repairs, though a professional is always appreciated.

Other: Shade actually does stand at only 5?4. His shoes, which are rather complex in their own right, can eject metal stilts (and such) to allow the assassin to actually be taller, not simply appear to be. This, of course, can lead to problems in stumbling, and he?s often had to abandon missions due to these difficulties, despite his impressive proficiency with them.

RP Sample:
    ?I told you, Smith,? growled a heavy voice, disturbed by the butt of a cigar, ?failure this time in unacceptable.?

?Y-yes sir,? stammered a small man in a suit, clutching a clipboard to his chest and nervously peering through the fogged lenses of his glasses. ?I won?t fail.?

?Good,? came the reply, ?now get out.? The large, ornate double doors heaved to a halt, their locks automatically clicking into place as Smith closed them. ?Miserable dog,? muttered the man again as he stood looking out the window, which took up an entire wall of his extremely plush office. The carpet, pink, was lush and intricately designed, with velvet sofas sprawling across it, their cushions soft enough to sink into for an eternity. A large oak desk with an expensive, top-of-the-line computer sat perpendicular to the window, cigar soot piled on one side of it.

The owner of the room himself seemed exactly like the sleezy sort of guy who would step on his mother to get an easy ride to his position. A great shaking belly nearly bursted from his silk suit, tie comically slinking down his layered neck before traversing up and around the prodigious girth. Leather shoes, cut from what seemed to be brown glaciers, so reflective they were, tapped contentedly on the deep carpet, the click of their heels muffled. His face wagged with superfluous chins, a large cigar protruding from a crack in his uneven smirk, just under the balding head and beady eyes.

?Some people just can?t get anything right,? he assured himself, nodding in agreement to his own statement, ?gotta? do some stuff all by my lonesome, those lazy pigs.? One eye snapped as wide as it could, which wasn?t very wide considering the layers of fat pushing down on it, as he heard one of his doors creep open. ?Who the hell is that?! Smith?? he roared, turning on the spot. What he saw caught him completely off guard.

A woman yelped at his outrage and dropped her handful of papers, putting on slender hand to her perfectly angled mouth. Large, dark eyes stared out from brilliant lashes, and when she moved her fingers away in a sweeping ark, the shimmering lipstick dazzlingly made the man gulp down the acrid fumes from his cigar. Her hair fell down in glistening waves, reaching a graceful apex at her lower back, the highlights dancing tantalizingly with each slight movement of her beautiful face. But what interested Mr. Skurbs more was her torso. Perfectly curved and fitting any mans dream with large, rounded hips and a tie nestled between the abnormally large bulges in her collared shirt.

She gasped when the papers began scattering about the floor, and bent to retrieve them, giving Skurbs a front seat view at the white laced eye candy in her short skirt. ?I?m so sorry, sir!? she groaned, voice both sweet and seductive as her arms sweeped across the ground and scooped up forms, ?it won?t happen again!? the door slammed shut, locks clicking.

The owner of this mighty corporation didn?t think about how this gorgeous creature had got into his room when the door was locked, in fact, the thought never crossed his mind, ?Yes, well, see that it doesn?t happen again Misses???

?Miss Gleam,? she replied, a subtle emphasis on the word ?miss?.

?MISS Gleam,? coughed Skurbs, ?it was a rather grave error?I think you had better make it up to me.? One of his hands slowly slipped toward his desk and punched a button, dropping shutters across the window behind him.

?W-what do you mean, sir??? she replied innocently, blushing and approaching with increase intensity.

?I think you know,? he gurgled, smiling.

?Oh, Mr. Skurbs,? she moaned, now holding out her arms to him. The man reached for his new delight, taking her in his grasp and preparing to enjoy something he hadn?t for fifty-three years, twenty days, and three hours (he had been counting, you see). Again, he failed to wonder why she felt so different then she looked, with wider shoulders, even. But, as he prepared to drop his pants, he noticed the girl was slipping out of his arms, probably playing a game, and sliding over to his back, giggling. Ahh, a massage before fun, he thought, how very erotic!

Immediately, he felt pressure on his throat, and, in the span of a second, it had increased to the point where blood began to dribble from a line on his neck. He gagged, clawing at the hands, but found fingers cold as ice and slippery to the touch?.metal. The garrote was pressuring in now, his eyes seemed to bulge and threaten to pop out.

?Tsk tsk,? murmured a masculine voice, ?too careless. And I left so many clues, hoping you?d notice and put up a fight. Oh well.?

?Sh-sh-shhh-? Skurbs gasped, his ears throbbing, ?Shade!?

?Yes??

The authorities discovered the pompous man?s body slumped across his desk with a thin line across his neck, but they couldn?t discern the source, for no trace was ever found.

Kurosaki

OOC: Everyone accepted except Randall. Your sample is way too short and your form lacks details. I can't start the RP now, but I certainly can after work... in 9 hours, XD

Kurosaki

VERY sorry for the delay, and the fact that my post isn't that great, I'm very tired... xx

Name: TORI
    Species: Winged Being (Artificial)
    Appearance: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a282/Shinn_SEEDmode/co2a004.jpg She usually wears a black robe over her body due to her lack of 'cover'.
    Personality: Unknown
    Weapons: All of her weapons are stored in the large attatchment on her right arm. A laser cannon is held inside, and a laser blade can be formed by the part of her arm that juts out on a curve. Because she is technically a machine, she can be upgraded to use other weapons.
    Magic: Since she is an incomplete, artificial winged being, she has less magical power than that of a 7 year old human child.
    History: TORI was created by a P.E.T scientist named David, who was 15 years of age, very young for a scientist. When TORI was nearly completed, David went to upload a personality to her. His lab was attacked by Winged Beings at that very time, and it caused him to accidentally upload his mind to TORI.
    Other: Because she is a mix of David and her programming, Tori's personality is unknown. Also, because she is incomplete, she gets many errors and glitches which have yet to be fixed.

IC: "10%..." I said to myself as I watched the "Downloading" bar on the monitor. I had finally done it! I had sucessfully created a body which resembled that of Winged Beings, and was now uploading her personality to her. Her name was TORI, and she had been my project for the past year.

"The hell?" I called as I heard and felt the aftershock of an explosion somewhere in the building, causing me to fly forward into the compartment I was keeping TORI in, where she was also having her personality uploaded. I blacked out for a moment, seeing that human beings weren't supposed to enter these compartments while running, they had strange effects on the brain or something.

It was odd though, everything I saw was green, and a bunch of numbers flashed before my eyes. My joints where extremely stiff as well. I finally got myself out of the compartment, when a gunshot sounded and a sharp pain pierced my shoulder.

"Not so fast." A deep voice said as a Winged Being appeared from the shadows of a nearby hallway. He has black wings, and black, spiked hair. He was also extremely muscular, and held a gun in one hand. "A piece of trash like you shouldn't exist." He aimed the gun again, and I jumped into the teleportation device I had created, it sending me to the P.E.T main building, where I appeared inconcious in the main hall.

Back at my lab, the man walk over to a young boy's body on the ground. "Is he dead? Or did he... No, he wouldn't be that dumb..."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • I was laying in my quarters, I suddenly felt the aftershock of an explosion. "The hell?", I said to myself as I opened to door to see the hall flooded with Solders, winged beings to be exact. As soon as I opened the door, their guns pointed at my forehead. "Don't you move.", the leader said. I didn't move, I knew I couldn't take on so many at one time, atleast not with all the guns aimed at my skull. They scanned me, my being a winged being ment my profile was in a database somewhere. "Vala... your the generals daughter!", he said, sounding a bit shocked. "No s***? Well it seems daddy sent his brightest after me.", I said with a cocky tone. The solder held up his hand, a signal telling his men to stand down. "We're ordered to take her alive, and unharmed.", the word unharmed rang in my ears, My father ordered them not to hurt me... he was still treating me like some innocent child! "Unharmed huh? Can't say the same for you boys.", I said to the group of my fathers lap dogs. The leader reached for his pistol, but it was too late. I had managed to slip my hand into my pocket and get one of my gloves on. It was time for a throwdown. The leader got a nice flying boot to the head. And the other solders went to their guns. The hallway was filled with gunfire, I tried like hell to dodge the incoming shots, but was hit in the leg. It wasen't a fatal shot, but it was going to slow me down, I couldn't fly in the narrow hallways. I took off down the sidehall, weaving like hell to avoid getting shot agian. I ducked into the training room and locked the door. I picked up the machine guns off the training bot I thrashed that morning. "Lets hope these still work... else im dead."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • A small whiff of smoke came out of the last burning embers of the cigarette in the man's mouth.

The building shuddered again, the sound of gunfire and inhuman screeches echoing from the floor above. The priest spat out the cigarette, increasing his concentration on the task at hand...literally.

He grunted with effort and exhertion, his eyes narrowing.

"Come now...God loves those who are obedient..."

The human groaned loudly, as the priest's fingers dug deeper into the pressure points on his skull. Blood slowly poured down the side as his eyes were rolled into the back of his head, a cracking sound echoing in the room.

"Ah...ahhhh...P...E...T...the...location...is...h-here.."

He handed the priest a small disc. The priest smiled a cruel grin.

"God bless, mother****er..."

He snapped the man's neck effortlessly. The corpse dropped with a thud.

He smirked and lit up a new cigarette.

"That was easy."

He pocketed the disc and headed towards the back entrance, the building shaking with explosions behind him.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I really want to join this Rp.. but I?m way to tired to go and write an Rp sample right now... tell you what... if you accept my charictor I?ll make an effort on that Rp sample... or if you want... you can just look at some rps that I?ve done... but just so you know I prefure to write things that are short and to the point...

Name: Ali
    Species: Human..... or atleast I was.... I don?t know anymore....
    Appearance: look at the bottom of my post....
    Personality: I used to be jolly... I loved people... but now... I hate them... I hate being around thier greed.. and all the evil... I only joined the war to end it... but my charming and bubbley nature has made it hard for me to do anything, it has made me clumbsy and unsure.... I think it has even made me evil.....
    Weapons: A single staff filled with the powers of my ansesters.
    Magic: only what lies in that staff... I don?t know myself...
    History: when I was a child I grew up at a ranch... there I learned the real meaning of hardsh?p... when my father died that left me as man of the house...at only 5 years of age my mother died leaving me with the ranch all alone... that was when I learned about the war, I found my family?s secret... the magic staff.... I use it now as I have learned from the many books that still lay in my house although I am aware taht I will never be able to go back... I know that my life started there... and that I intend to save it...
    Other: nothing else...

RP Sample: Ahhh.. mucho hueva... I write one later...
    `
    um_h_07.jpg

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I was walking down by the halls in the P.E.T base with my machine guns safe on their respective place on my legs, until I heard an explosion and saw girl unconscious on the floor in the main hall. "what the...?" I expressed as I crouched next to the girl. "Hey, answer me... are you alright?" I asked the girl as I tried to wake her up moving her. "hey! can anyone help me with her?" I yelled through the halls with loud echoes.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • I bent down and picked up the machine guns from the bot, "D***!, thrashed." I cursed to myself. I had to think of something fast, the soldiers were breaking down the door even as I was thinking. When they managed to take out the door, I noticed a small fire extinguisher by the punching bag. I pulled out my beam pistol and shot it. A white cloud filled the room, and in the confusion I managed to slide passed the solders and right back out the door. I turned once out in the hall agian, and shot like mad into the room. I didn't bother to stop to see if I hit anyone. I limped my way down the hall, the blood oozed from my gunshot wound. I managed to make it around the corner and into the elevator. I hit the button for the main base, and used my wings to get up ontop of the elevator through the access pannel on the roof. "If theres any solders waiting up here, I can atleast get the jump on them, I though.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Arthur Killingsworth tossed another corpse aside and pressed the call button to the elevator. Lightning another cigarette as he waited, he reloaded his pistol.

DING!!!

The door slid open and he stepped in. He unstrapped the large, wooden cross that was on his back and leaned against the wall, leaning back and sighing tiredly. He closed his eyes.

Then his eyes snapped open. Wait a minute...

He looked up at the access panel strapped to the ceiling. It was unevenly put on...that could only mean...

He lifted the pistol and aimed it at the ceiling. Muttering to himself, he pulled the trigger...

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • "S***!", I yelled as a bullet flew passed me. The roof of the elevator broke though because of me dodging the bullet. I fell down into the elevator, and I was looking up at some strange man with a big cross. "Well atleast I didn't fall into a group of soldiers." I said.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • He spoke dryly.

"But unless those wings on your back are ceramic, you'll have met much worse. What is a Winged One doing hiding in an elevator?"

He leveled the gun at her.

"Warn ya: Say any mystic words and you're brains will add some color to the elevator."

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
  • "What else would I be doing in here? Hiding from those d*** soldiers out there!", I said to the man. My leg throbed with pain, reminding me of my wound. I winced a bit. I tried not to look scared, but in truth, I was terrified. I didn't want to die like this.

Edit: OOC: Sry for the short posts, but not much I can exactly do while staring down the barrel of a gun O.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back