• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the most active member on PC...[revived]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    This thread is another thread made from Dizzy. This thread sounds interesting so I'll revive it. So who do you think is the most active member from PC.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Hmm....this would make a good poll!
    Am I right? Hehe....

Yeah but there are a lot of choices though.
    For me, if there was a poll, I'll pick you as the most active member on PC, Jordan.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think it's Kairi, Pokemaster10000, 100marios, Kayleigh... defiantly not me though. T-T

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sorry! ;-; And Haruka too~~ =D There's a lot of people actually, tis hard to name them all. n_n;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    That'll be me! ;_; Well, all the new members who only registered are the least active. =P BTW, FT, I adore your new avatar~! XD
    LOL... ^_^... you can't forget me... I'm on 7 hours a day. ^_^
    Yup, lol. XD But when you're on 2 minutes a day, you can forget anything. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    I think you're really active Alyssa!
    One of the reasons why I look like I'm on so much is becasue I log on, and never log out. Sometimes I go and do other things while I'm still signed on.
    I'm very decieving! Hehe...
    *chuckles menacingly*
    I do that too... I leave myself logged in and then I go do something else for a little while, so it looks like I'm online a lot more than I really am...

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • NOT ME XD I'd really have to say Arcanine, Kairi, Haruka, and 100Marios, Ya see im not on a lot so I really do not know =p I only hang out in the Webbys and Fanart nowadays =p And I mod here XDD;; Well There is a lot of mods here so I check in weekly =D

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Has everyone forgotten about Dragon Trainer? xD He's pretty active, so is Kairi, Haruka, Arcanine, and 100marios XD I wish I was one tho. Stupid server of mines.. XoX;;

*dies*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Haruka said:
    LOL... ^_^... you can't forget me... I'm on 7 hours a day. ^_^

~ Alyssa Picariello

Yeah, you're on a lot.
    I'm on 8 hours a day. I think it's from 2pm-11pm.
    Beat that.:P

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • PichuSecretBase said:
    NOT ME XD I'd really have to say Arcanine, Kairi, Haruka, and 100Marios, Ya see im not on a lot so I really do not know =p I only hang out in the Webbys and Fanart nowadays =p And I mod here XDD;; Well There is a lot of mods here so I check in weekly =D

Yup... You get obsessive mods like me sometimes. Though recently Iv been to busy to be active. n.n() I think Kairi is the most active. Yup.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    I think you're really active Alyssa!
    One of the reasons why I look like I'm on so much is becasue I log on, and never log out. Sometimes I go and do other things while I'm still signed on.
    I'm very decieving! Hehe...
    *chuckles menacingly*

I knew that. :P
    I did that just yesterday. But that's probaly one of the last times I'm doing that. I waste too much energy. That's probaly one of the reasons why I only posted around 40 posts yesterday.

Back