• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the most active member on PC...[revived]

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • It's Obviously Not Me... I have a baby Brother which I have to take care of so my hours like... Went down. :) it used to be 22sa Dizzy Frostweaver Kairi Alyssa and Arcanine.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    https://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=canines

ca?nine ( P ) Pronunciation Key (knn)
    adj.

1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of the canids.
    2. Of, relating to, or being one of the pointed conical teeth located between the incisors and the first bicuspids.

n.

1. An animal of the family Canidae, especially a dog.
    I meant since you're a dog, which Arcanine the Pok?mon is. =p

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • i'm here most on the weekends because
    1) i don't have to goto school
    2) the only time i'm not here is when my brother uses the computer...which he uses alot on weekdays

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Dizzy said:
    It's Obviously Not Me... I have a baby Brother which I have to take care of so my hours like... Went down. :) it used to be 22sa Dizzy Frostweaver Kairi Alyssa and Arcanine.

Guess I'm not part of that yet.
    But I think I'm catching up to Alyssa. I just hope so.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, very many members are active here on PC.I have to say RK9 and Alyssa, they are on almost too much *coughgetalifecough*.Ahem, er, I never said anything :P

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:
    Well, very many members are active here on PC.I have to say RK9 and Alyssa, they are on almost too much *coughgetalifecough*.Ahem, er, I never said anything :P

Iheardthat. *cough* :P

I can't believe only two people thinks I'm active.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dude, you are really too full of yourself.You're so obssesed with post count it's not even funny.It's just a stupid number man, it's not like you get any rewards for having it mega high

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'll probably say Arcanine... He's on almost every time that I am. XD And Kairi, and 100marios too. Maybe it's the time thing? A lot of people come on during the time that I'm allowed on.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Though, I agree with DT that our post counts are irrelevant. They do judge popularity... And I have to admit as well... I'm a little obessed too... >.<

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Dude, you are really too full of yourself.You're so obssesed with post count it's not even funny.It's just a stupid number man, it's not like you get any rewards for having it mega high

It doesn't hurt to be happy to have a high number though, right? He can be proud if he wants, it's his choice!

Hmm, I think Arcanine is the most active..........
    then again, Kairi is rather active too.....
    and what about you PM10000? You're on a lot!
    Hehe...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    DragonTrainer said:

Well, I wasn't talking about post counts.
    I was talking about activeness.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm okay with the post count thing, just don't make such a big deal about it. O_o It's good to let people know that you're an active member, but don't get the idea that you must post tons of messages everywhere, just to get the highest count.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Well by looking at members posts you can see who is the most active.I would Say Kairi is one of the most active members.

Back