• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the most active member on PC...[revived]

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • How'd you guess. ;) :D :P

That's right, you know what happens when someone comes from the other side of the world, they get sleepy durign the day! :P

Ah, wait, no, he's awake now. O.o But I think he left to go eat out with some friends of his.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    How'd you guess. ;) :D :P

That's right, you know what happens when someone comes from the other side of the world, they get sleepy durign the day! :P

Ah, wait, no, he's awake now. O.o But I think he left to go eat out with some friends of his.

Well you live in Canada. That's how I know. :P
    What time is it for you right now 22sa. Where I live it's 11:04.

Btw, your using your father's computer instead of your basement's computer right? Ohh, I'm so smart. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:

Btw, your using your father's computer instead of your basement's computer right? Ohh, I'm so smart. XD
    Yeah... if I was using my basement computer I wouldn't have said I was UPSTAIRS! I would be downstairs wouldn't I? But yeah, I'm on my dad's laptop in my living room since that's where my sister left it

Wow... it really is after 11... I'm not used to being online this late. I usually leave at 10 but as long as nobody except my grandmother who just saw me finds out I won't get in trouble!

22sa

Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:

XP It's about 9:09pm here.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, you guys are an hour ahead of me, the time has hardly breached 10 over here :P. My mom lets me stay up at night, but never too late, but sometimes I do anyways, just to listen to some music and stuff, maybe post on here if there's anything interesting from my point of view

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Yeah... if I was using my basement computer I wouldn't have said I was UPSTAIRS! I would be downstairs wouldn't I? But yeah, I'm on my dad's laptop in my living room since that's where my sister left it

Wow... it really is after 11... I'm not used to being online this late. I usually leave at 10 but as long as nobody except my grandmother who just saw me finds out I won't get in trouble!

DOH! *slaps forehead*
    I feel sooo stupid. :P

I'm used to staying up this late. During the weekdays this is about the time where I leave but now I'm trying to stay here as long as I can. (who knows how long that'll be)

Your two hours behind me 22sa. Haha, now I feel so fast. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I was up until about 10:00 last night... I kept having this urge to draw. I drew two really, really good pictures that I'm proud of. ^_^; You should have seen me. I would tell myself, 'GO TO BED KAYLEIGH! You were supposed to be asleep 30 minutes ago!' then I'd turn off the light and go to bed. ... Then get up, because I wanted to draw another picture, lol. I was listening to 'Somebody Stop Me', by Erica Rivera, and that didn't help me get any sleepier. I was also making up weird dances with my brother to 'What's your Flava?' It was so funny. XD Ah, we're weird.

22sa

Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    I was up until about 10:00 last night... I kept having this urge to draw. I drew two really, really good pictures that I'm proud of. ^_^; You should have seen me. I would tell myself, 'GO TO BED KAYLEIGH! You were supposed to be asleep 30 minutes ago!' then I'd turn off the light and go to bed. ... Then get up, because I wanted to draw another picture, lol. I was listening to 'Somebody Stop Me', by Erica Rivera, and that didn't help me get any sleepier. I was also making up weird dances with my brother to 'What's your Flava?' It was so funny. XD Ah, we're weird.
    lol, I've actually been there before! I was scared I wouldn't be able to draw as well the next day...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Dont you mean Time Restraints? Its 4:53 right now.. EST WOOT.. -_-

I don't like how this is all set up, I know its by what phase the sun is at but come on... It's 4:55 here, and its like 1:55 In California

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    It's 2:47 here now... =_= And I'm bored... I don't wanna go back to school... ;_;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Aww, I'm going to be less active on PC for now.
    My parents are making me go outside for a long time.
    That'll deduct 5 hours each day from my PC time.;_;
    Then I can only go here for 3 hours.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sakura and Espeon said:
    I am soooo sorry, but 3 hours is much less than 6 hours... :P

*shrugs daaww well*
    I'll still be on like crazy on Saturdays though. :P

*sweatdrops*
    I just hope it wors JA. XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Pokemaster10000 said:
    Aww, I'm going to be less active on PC for now.
    My parents are making me go outside for a long time.
    That'll deduct 5 hours each day from my PC time.;_;
    Then I can only go here for 3 hours.
    Wow......I'm sorry to hear that PM10000....at least you still have 3 hours though!
    I used to be able to go on a lot too, but not quite as much anymore, if anyone has seen that.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Wow......I'm sorry to hear that PM10000....at least you still have 3 hours though!
    I used to be able to go on a lot too, but not quite as much anymore, if anyone has seen that.

Thanks.
    I've quite noticed you being less active especially when I was on vacation.
    I was pretty much keeping track of mostly everyone's activeness. :P

Back