• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Anna's smirk slowly faded and her body glowed the deepest red ever seen as she growled under her breath.
"The Umbreon morph, she is in trouble!", she gasped and in a flash of red she teleported away appearing in front of the men. The men looked at her as she removed her glasses and threw her cloak to the ground.
"Why don't you go capture your own kind!", she growled her hand started to glow red and the rope was removed from the umbereon morph's neck. The men stared in amazement.
"Ugh... You humans make me sick, although I am a human, to some extent, I cannot believe I have linege to such....such....beasts!", she called. Her psychic powers knocked some men to the ground and the others pinned to trees as she waited for Cassy to appear.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
When Cassy did not appear, Anna had a thought, she closed her eyes and tried to focus.
"Cassy, I am in the forest, hurry, I cannot hold these men off alone, I am not at full strength!" she said through her mind. She knocked more men over again.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
It was not long along Skye's flight in the deep of the night sky that she saw the struggle between some Pokemorphs and some humans. Reluctantly, she flew towards them, ervous about being seen, but this looked serious. The thunder had since faded, and all that was left was an overcast, gloomy sky, the premonition of the evening at present.

Skye flew to the ground, and charged by the lightning from the clouds above, sent a charge of electricity at the humans. Not enough to kill, but enough to make them unconcious. Her Zapdos wings folded behind her, as she waled to the small Umbreon girl, and the Mewtwo morph. Her bo staff in hand in case her electric attack had not knocked them out, she extended her free hand to the Umbreon morph, smiling reassuringly despite the situation they were all in.

"I came to help," she said to them all. "My name is Skye. It is an honor to meet you all."

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Anna realeased her psychic hold on the men and looked at Skye and replaced her glasses and cloak.
"Thank you," Anna said. "I am Anna. I could have taken them out, but current events have left me at half my normal power." She sighed as her power had been drained from her. With a wave of her hand, it was made sure the men were knocked out for she used a hypnosis attack on them.
"I have to wait for a Mew morph I met, to erase their memory," she sighed.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye nodded, and looked over at the Umbreon girl. She seemed pretty tough. Skye herself had never really seen the treatment humans gave the morphs, having been hidden away in her cave for a long while. She could feel her opinion starting to change towards humans.

"Why did they do this to you?" Skye asked the Umbreon girl.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Anna looked at the small Pikachu morph and looked to see more reasearchers and stood up and her body glowed again, knocking out the men and the ground turned a bright white and suddenly the men dissappeared, but Anna sank to the ground, nearly all her power drained.
"Ugh.... dang it....," she sighed. "Why can't these humans leave us alone, they have done enough to us!"
Suddenly her eyes and body glowed and it was like she was sweept up in some type of wind surrounded her, and as suddenly as it came, it dissappeared.
"Not again...", she sighed. "There is a battle, the human loving morphs are at it...."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Faith walked calmly through the tent, looking about curiously. She felt a flare of power, the hair on the back of her neck rising. "Huh?...That's wierd...." She said in a monotone voice. She continued forward, her curiousity peaking. The room opened up into a wide space. She blinked in mild confusion, noticing small cages on the far side. "Nani?" She blinked, walking closer. A small boy sat in the cage, his eyes closer to the world. He had hair of the finest black, spiked up towards the heavens. His body was a small, frail looking. His arms were lined with strange purple bands, his chest covered in a thin reddish fur. He awoke with a start, pressing back against the cage. " Do not fear me...I am a good good person! Haha!" She giggled in broken english. He blinked in mild shock and confusion, staring at her. "Do you not speak?" She asked, crouching to look at him.
"You!" A man yelled, a large group of men rushing toward her. She ignored them, yanking open the cage easily. She opened her arms to him, smiling warmly. "Come, let us go!" She laughed, the boy practically leaping into her embrace. She bounded gleefully into the air, angelic wings sprouting from her back. They shimmered with a gleaming silver elegance. She flew gracfully upward, an aura of energy surrounding her. The tent errupted into flame as she drew near,peeling back to reveil the night sky.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Anna looked at the Pikachu Morph, she seemed to like her, even though she was so naive.
"They didn't like you, they were using you, making you tougher for another human so you can fight, possibly to your death," Anna sighed, her strength slowly returning. "You'd better stick with me, I can protect you."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
F.A.I.T.H. flew through the air slowly, headed nowhere in paticular, the young boy craddled in her arms. " My name is Youkai..." He said finally, looking up at her, his childish eyes gleaming with innocence. " Youkai? But...You are not demon....You are cute boy child!" She blinked, confused. " That is what they call me..." He said sadly. " Why where you in big bright tent place...." She asked, touching down on a large building, the city rising below them.
" It is a circus....they make me go up in front of people and do tricks....They do this because I am a Pokemorph....." He sniffled, tears threatening to fall. " Oh! Do not cry!" She exclaimed, hugging the child to her. Her eyes closed slightly, changing a dark reddish color. Tears built in her own eyes as images from the boy flowed through her body. * He was thrown harshly into the cage, raw meat tossed carelessly at his feet. The door clanged shut, Youkai whimpering in fear. Whips lashed out at him as he was forced to do various stunts and tricks, his back lined with scars. *' He is only a child.....a scared five year old child! What kind of monster would do this to him?!' She yelled in her mind. Her eyes snapped open, anger corsing through her veins.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
I'm gonna play two chars. now ^^ if that's ok

Name: Clara
Hybrid of?: Pikachu
Persona: Hyper, VERY hyper, and sweet, and kind, but very soft-spoken to her master, Jacob.
Description: Pika ears and tail, rosey red cheeks, black hair with red tips, light yellow skin, wears a lot of black.
Past:Taken from her home at 3 and became a pikamorph, dates her master's other morph a Dragonite named Minkai. Escapes Jacob after Minkai dies in a battle.
-----------
Anna sighed silently as she was able to see the thoughts and events of other pokemorphs from time to time and watched the morph battle with disgust. Then the images in her mind shifted to reflect Faith, but she quickly blocked them back to the battle. Then snaped out of her daze and looked at the pikachu morph in front of her.
"So what is your name?", Anna asked.
-----------
"MINKAI! Use your hyper beam!", a cruel voice called from a battle arena.
A morph battle raged between a Dragonite morph and an Articuno morph. Minkai, the dragonite morph and unleased his attack but the Articuno dodged the attack easily and a pikachu morph at the trainer's side seemed to be crying.
"Master Jacob! Stop this now! Minkai will be killed!", she called.
"Shush up Clara!", Jacob snapped.
"SnowBreeze!", the other trainer called. "Kill him! ICE BEAM!"
The attack hit Minkai smashing him into the wall of the arena. Clara rushed over to the dragonite morph.
"MINKAI!", she cried hugging the lifeless morph. She then turned to Jacob. "YOU! You killed him!"
"Oh well, I can easily get another, as for you, lets go!", Jacob said pointing to the arena. Clara looked and shook her head and shocked Jacob with a thunderbolt and ran as fast as she could away.
"No.... he cannot be dead," she sobbed in the forest.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
The visions of distress filled her mind, Faith's head snapping up. " Come! Another in trouble!" She exclaimed, jumping from the building. She flew, her anger still pouring through her body. "Hold on young one!" She exclaimed, teleporting instantly. She appeared in some sort of forest, setting him on his feet. They looked around curiously, confused by the area. " Do you know where we are?' Youkai asked. She shook her head slowly.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Clara contiuned to walk, not sure were she was going, she was sobbing at the sudden death of the only thing in the world she loved. She looked up to notice Faith, and she stopped dead in her tracks. She stood solid and her cheeks started to spark out of fear but they stopped.
"Who-who-who are you?", Clara studdered still sobbing.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Faith turned her unwavering gaze towards the Pikachu morph before her, her wings folding against her back. " Hello...I am Faith...or so I am called....and you?You are..Clara are you not?" She asked. Youkai watched the morph with uncertainty, hiding behind Faith.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
" Dunno!" Faith said happily, walking closer. " What troubles your soul?" She asked, sorrow creeping into her voice. Youkai still clung to the hem of her dress, watching them both in curiousity.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Clara looked up from the ground.
"I just escaped my trainer durning a battle, my boyfriend, one of his pokemorphs, Minkai, was just killed although I advised my former master to recall him," Clara simply said. She sunk to the ground tears once again flowing from her brown eyes.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Sorrow washed over Faith, Her wings crumpling. Her sorrow was suddenly replaced by a rage so strong it completely caught her off guard. The wind changed it's direction as waves of energy poured from her body. Her eyes flashed a dangerous red, her once black hair flashing a brilliant purple. Fur spread over her body, her wings enlarging greatly. Her nails curved forward as a purple and silver tail sprouted from her. Her teeth elongated into razor sharp fangs, anger coursing through her body. Her ears moved to the top of her head, becomeing white,and wolflike. A low growl surged forth from her very being, the red of her eyes bleeding into the whites as catlike slits appeared. " This human deserves death.....a death greater then any living being can give..." She stated, her voice now distorted and filled with hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back