• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
Kiri was between two security gaurds when censors on their belts beeped. "Morph!" they shouted. Kiri started to run, but was caught. She screamed at the top of her lungs, and sent a soundwave out shaking the entire town. The two men fell to the ground, but they had injected Kiri with tranquilizer, and she was unableto move.

((What kind of morph is Faith?))

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
((Oh Mister flygon person! Umm I know what you mean but every time I try to enforce that it doesn't work out and people become stupid. I have been here a lot longer then most people think. Accually I was here before many of these mods have so I know alot about Rps. I hate it when people GOD MOD!!!!GAHHHH!!!!))

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
Later, the tranqulizer had worn off. Kiri awoke inside a large tent. Kiri used her powers to snap the ropes. She turned invisible, and ran full speed out of the area. She climbed the fence and jumped off the other side, and continued running. She ran into the umbreon girl and fell to the ground.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
"Yes, Looks like the humans are little more aggressive then they normaly are, for what reaon I want to know," Anna said. A sudden wind blew and Anna's cloak flew off and a bunch of scares were visible on her hands, and one going veritcly on her right eye. Anna sighed as she put her cloak back on and put her back up aginst a tree and crossed her arms.
"So," she asked. "What are we going to do?"

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Moonlight shrugged. "Beats me... they probably want all of us as their slaves. Especially me." she sighed. "I'm the first experiment done correctly, so they begin to sell me to someone, and so, someone blew up the labratory. I was the only one out alive."
She felt the hotness deep down inside of sorrow. "My family perished... Anyhow," she pushed the memory back. "We have to fight the humans. Even though we too, are human like, we are still Pokemon."

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye listened intently. Fight the humans? There had to be a better way.

"Hatred only gives birth to hatred," Skye reminded them gravely. "There has to be a better way than fighting."

She gave her wild blond hair a toss, her bo staff resting against her shoulder, waiting.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Faith lifted the Houndour child in her arms, turning towards the sky. Two more sets of wings sprouted from her back, each set spreading wide to lift her into the air. " This human you speak of is a threat.....just as the so called owner of this child....he will die.......by the hand of the one who will end it all!" She roared, black energy shooting upward from her body. The sky crackled with lighting as the energy dissappated, Faith floating silently. She allowed gravity to pull her down, landing lightly. Youkai looked up at her in confusion, backing away slightly as she fell down to her knees. Her body returned to normal, looking nothing more then a young human woman. She fell to the ground in a heap, unconcious from the amount of energy she had used.

(( You will see what she is soon. I can't tell you until Inu gets here.))

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Youkai trembled lightly, touching her. " Faith?" He asked, nudging her gently. The five year old whimpered quietly, his pointed dog ears rotating atop his head as he cowerd by her fallen form.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
My newest char

Name: Damian
eyes:Cobalt blue
Hair: Bright red that stands errect on his cranium, a few stray spikes curving down into his face.
Race: Human
Occupation: Was once a researcher for a top secret Organization but now leads the life of a low class computer worker. He was reconized as a pokemon Master in his youth but has since moved on
Personality: He is a fun loving, outgoing man that just wants to live. He can be a bit of a pervert at times though....
Alligance: None really Although he is completely against the creating of more morphs.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
My newest character, who'll join in right about now.

Miro
Hybrid of: Houndoom
Eyes: Crimson hue
Hair: Short, blue, small bangs cover his forehead.
Clothes: Wears a pair of jean shorts with a black T-shirt.
Personality: Hypertensive, cold, intellegent, gothic
Desc.: Has Houndoom horns and a whiplike tail, along with the pendant on his neck. He also wears the bands of a Houndoom

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Damian Hidekioski walked towards his apartment, his every faithful pokemon Kal at his side. The Black and white Flareon looked up at him sideways, regarding his master with a curious stare. " What?" Damian asked, annoyed by the pokemon' s gaze. " Flare?" He barked up at him, reciving a dark look of 'Leave me alone pest!'. " No I don't wanna talk about it..."He said gruffly, shoveing his hands in his jean coat. " Stupid fox and his stupid questions..." He grumbled, earning a snicker from the fire pokemon.
He unlocked his door, Kal instantly freezing in his tracks. The flareon growled lowly, his hair rising on end. " Nani?"Damian blinked, looking inside the dark room. A pair of rough hands grabbed him, slamming him against the wall. " AHH!" He yelped as he was hoisted up. Damian was a big man so it wasn't often someone just lifted him off his feet. " Hello Damian..." A voice laughed, another figure snatching the Flareon up by the scruff of it's neck. " You!" Damian choked out angrily. " Now now is that anyway to treat an old friend?" The man asked. " I have a favor of you....tell me what the Lunaris project is..." The voice demanded, running a claw down his throat. " No! I-I can't!" He yelled angrily. " We shall see about that..." The man growled, snapping his fingers. Kal was flung acrossed the room, his body making a light thud as it came in contact with the wall. "KAL!!!!" Damian yelled in anguish. " Tell me or I'll kill it!" The voice hissed. " FINE!" The project is a way to unite the races using Lunaris! That's all I know!" He yelled frantically. "Thankyou....." The voice murmered, dissapating into nothing. Damian sank to the floor in a heap, tears corsing down his face..." I am so sorry...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back