PDA

View Full Version : What type of Pokemon Trainer would you be?

Beatrice
February 21st, 2007, 04:19 PM
Well, you have the Guitarists, the Breeders, the Bikers, the Hikers...and a many more. Under what type would you fall under? Or, what type would others think you would be depending on your Pokemon and personality?

Personally, I'd like to be a Ranger. They seem to be in the most adverse places with the most balanced teams, which I think I would enjoy doing as well if I were in the Pokemon world. (b'-')b

Legendary Squirtle
February 21st, 2007, 07:45 PM
I would be a Cool trainer cause they a more balanced team and they get strong some times

Rinji
February 21st, 2007, 11:16 PM
I think that I'd be a cooltrainer because I have a variety of pokemon and I don't necessarily specialize in anything and I am not a breeder.

Crazy Packers Fan
February 22nd, 2007, 07:18 AM
I would be a Psychic... most of my favorite Pokemon to battle with are Psychic-types, such as Starmie, Exeggutor, Alakazam and Medicham.

Always and Never
February 22nd, 2007, 09:48 AM
Id be a Team Rocket member or a team Magma member. Not because of what pokemon they have but I wouldn't want to be a goody two-shoes trainer. Plus there outfits are amazing.

Tanooki
February 22nd, 2007, 11:42 AM
I'd be a cooltrainer, since they use some pretty strong Pokemon, but have a good balanced mix of types too.

Warheart
February 22nd, 2007, 05:40 PM
Bikers...Not based on their actually pokemon, just don't fit in with any other style shown in these games...

Would'nt be a cooltrainer just because...like...I'm not that cool

Kylie-chan
February 22nd, 2007, 06:13 PM
A lass?

=D;

'Cause ah'm cute like a Japanese schoolgirl loli? ;-;

Vendour
February 22nd, 2007, 08:11 PM
Id probably be a Swimmer. Not because I like swimming a great bit, but because Id have so many water Pokemon, just as the swimmers do the the games.

Blizzard Master
February 23rd, 2007, 10:03 AM
I would be a Swimer or a Team Rocket member with Water Pokemon

ChrisG14
February 23rd, 2007, 12:27 PM
I'd be an Elite Four Member, because their Pokemon are actually strong and they know when to switch out, sometimes...

Lowex
February 23rd, 2007, 02:25 PM
I'd be a...Kindler.
Mainly because I like fire pokemon a lot. ;D

Scales
February 23rd, 2007, 03:28 PM
I would be a pokemon ranger since I like their outfits and you never know what type of pokemon they have

pikachulover306
February 23rd, 2007, 03:32 PM
I would be a cooltrainer because they resemble my battle style

Psychic_Pokemon_Mistress_Kikyo
February 23rd, 2007, 04:38 PM
I'd be a Psychic but have the same personality as May ^^

Aegis
February 23rd, 2007, 05:40 PM
Id be a Team Rocket member or a team Magma member. Not because of what pokemon they have but I wouldn't want to be a goody two-shoes trainer. Plus there outfits are amazing.

xD! To true

I would be a pokemon ranger since I like their outfits and you never know what type of pokemon they have

Yup, they have cool outfits too.

I'd be a gym leader Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Rocket, or a Pokemon Ranger. Just cause I like all their outfits and I don't use just one type of pokemon.

Conman
February 23rd, 2007, 05:40 PM
I would be A cool trainer because they have variety of strong pokemon, or a member of some team just to be on the bad side.

Dumbass_Luigi
February 23rd, 2007, 09:54 PM
I think I'd be a cool trainer, too because i never choose one type of pokemon to raise.

donavannj
February 24th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Like most of the people in this thread, I would probably either a cool trainer or an Elite Four member.

Captain Arcane
February 24th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what I would be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? ^_^
I would be a Pokemon Pirate, I would steel Pokemon and money, and kill anybody who got in my way! MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

goofy_charizard_girl
February 26th, 2007, 09:34 AM
Hmmmm..... I don't know, what about any ordinary trainer?? Does that even exist, with all you cool trainers, bikers and swimmers.:P Just kidding, but I would be just another trainer, nothing special really. I think that ppl who'd met me, would probably think of me as a kind and (hopefully:knockedou ) strong opponent and maybe even friend.;)

CHaRiSMa
February 27th, 2007, 02:17 AM
I'D BE A COOL TRAINER!! xDDDDDD

No, heck.. Me?? Never. I would just be the plain, ordinary trainer (but very very strong secretely:badsmile: )

SkyAttack
February 28th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Although I always have a very well-rounded and decently strong team, my favorites are Flying and Water type Pokemon, followed closely by Bug. I feel like I could do quite well with a few good Water and Flying types, because I know their abilities so well.

Sooo...I suppose I'd be a Swimming Bird Keeper. xD Or a Pokemaniac, because they have some pretty unique stuff.

Kyoko
March 1st, 2007, 07:24 AM
I'd be a beauty trainer 8D Eh, probably a pokemon collector because it would be fun going around trying to collect your favorites. That or a Team Aqua person, because I love water pokemon and they have cool bandanas ;D

Forever
March 3rd, 2007, 04:02 AM
Probably one of the students. They look so pwetty. Unlike the beauty's which aren't like they are meant to be. But yeah, I'd be a student.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 3rd, 2007, 07:47 AM
I would be half of a hex Maniac because most of them have Ghost type Pokemon and I'll be half of a guitarist because they both fit my personality

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Prince Roserade
March 6th, 2007, 04:27 AM
Uh, probably a cool trainer O.o. I like Water Pokemon and swimming, but there's quite a few land Pokemon I like, including my fave, Roserade, which cannot swim, XD.