• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type of Pokemon Trainer would you be?

Beatrice

OH DESIRE
Years
  • Well, you have the Guitarists, the Breeders, the Bikers, the Hikers...and a many more. Under what type would you fall under? Or, what type would others think you would be depending on your Pokemon and personality?

Personally, I'd like to be a Ranger. They seem to be in the most adverse places with the most balanced teams, which I think I would enjoy doing as well if I were in the Pokemon world. (b'-')b

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • I think that I'd be a cooltrainer because I have a variety of pokemon and I don't necessarily specialize in anything and I am not a breeder.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I would be a Psychic... most of my favorite Pokemon to battle with are Psychic-types, such as Starmie, Exeggutor, Alakazam and Medicham.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Id be a Team Rocket member or a team Magma member. Not because of what pokemon they have but I wouldn't want to be a goody two-shoes trainer. Plus there outfits are amazing.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Bikers...Not based on their actually pokemon, just don't fit in with any other style shown in these games...

Would'nt be a cooltrainer just because...like...I'm not that cool

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Id probably be a Swimmer. Not because I like swimming a great bit, but because Id have so many water Pokemon, just as the swimmers do the the games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    I'd be a...Kindler.
    Mainly because I like fire pokemon a lot. ;D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Id be a Team Rocket member or a team Magma member. Not because of what pokemon they have but I wouldn't want to be a goody two-shoes trainer. Plus there outfits are amazing.

xD! To true

I would be a pokemon ranger since I like their outfits and you never know what type of pokemon they have

Yup, they have cool outfits too.

I'd be a gym leader Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Rocket, or a Pokemon Ranger. Just cause I like all their outfits and I don't use just one type of pokemon.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I would be A cool trainer because they have variety of strong pokemon, or a member of some team just to be on the bad side.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what I would be? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? ^_^
    I would be a Pokemon Pirate, I would steel Pokemon and money, and kill anybody who got in my way! MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back