• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Insanity Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Are you insane? are you crazy? this is the place for you! here, you can let all your craziness ride, and talk to other people who are more insane than you! so, give it a shot! what do you have to lose? besides what little sanity you have, that is.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • People don't think I'm insane, but psychiatrists have found out that I'm
    Schizophrenic
    Narcissistic
    Paranoid
    Nhiliphobic
    ADHD
    And I don't even want to know what else. I seem normal. SEEM normal, mind you.I have people inside my head, most of them, male and female, flirting with me.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Male and female flirters?! EEAK!!! *hides* I dont gots them, but I have a dude with an afro dancin' somewhere in there...Shake it! XD Miror B. Lives in my head! Is ANYONE crazier than THAT?!?!?! MEEP! *chases non-exsistant tail and then gets sucked up a random vaccum cleaner*

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • can i join? i crack myself up alot
    yesterday i was eating at this restaurant called Friday's and i said, "It's Saturday at Friday's...." and i started laughing right there.

what?.....

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Well I dunno about insane, crazy, psycho or downright weird, but I have a sweet little bedtime story that you should pass down to your kids and grandkids

Once upon a time... there was this really fat kid, and he broke out of the stork, and he fell down on to this old man, and he had a machine gun, and he started firing at the fatzo, and so the fat kid started puking on him, and he ran away, and so he threw grenades at the house and he became President... THE END

Of course, you could tell them the story that everyone knows about... the one that involves:
    Cheese
    Monkeys
    Proctologists
    Subsitute Teachers
    Ancient Mew Cards
    Heavy Household Items
    Midget Meerkats in Detroit
    Androgynous Presidents

and more...

So yes, Bananas were originally orange with brown and blue coffee stains on them, if thats what you're asking.

Years
  • well, this is a tie between adamant and jokestr... too many crazy people! ready to lose what litte sanity you all have left? sometimes, I will find a link to a totally crazy site. I'll then put up the link! watch the insanity begin anyone else can share the crazy sites they find!

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • Wakes up... That story looks and smell like a lullaby to my foots, but they know about a girl like this guy... who?... Huge Keys rock!!!
    None said:
    Give me a try, please!!!
    JUST IF THE HAIL CLAPS ASIDE, mwahahahahahahaha... ok let eat... I like pies too
    Spoiler: hehe

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back