• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Lugia, Mew, and Deoxys

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • I have a lot of Shiny Lugia, Mew, and Deoxys that I pal parked recently and I'd like to trade them off for some good pokemon. ^^ I'm not too picky about the last two but only very good offers for the shiny Lugia since I have a few left. All 3 are legit but are cloned in Emerald. I can attach masterballs, lucky eggs, and pokerus if requested. So offer away. I'm looking for shinies.

Shiny Lugia level 70 Bashful
    Mew Level 10 Brave but Quirky and Serious too IIRC
    Deoxys Level 30 Naughty

Last edited:

DarkSkarmory

President of Skamory's Country
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2008
    hey im interested on your three shinys. i have a shiny crobat\, shiny hariyama and shiny fearow, deal?

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Not all 3 are shiny. Just the Lugia is. I already got your Fearow but I guess I can trade Crobat for Mew or Deoxys, your pick. Don't like Hariyama.

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Ok im entering wi-fi now. can you attach lucky egg to 1 of the pokes please =]

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
  • sense your cloning the mew can i have a mew ? i'll give a lvl 70 Rayquaza it's not shniy but your cloneing so you'll have more mews right?

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
  • YAY im so HAPPY :) you really made me happy :) ok FC in sig i'll be on in a sec

I dont talk over the wifi so you wont hear me k.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Lol I'm glad that I made someone happy today. :D It's okay, I don't talk much either. I think only the guys do that. XD
    Anyone else? I'm giving away the Mew and Deoxys for lower offers like a baby starter or whatever now. Or a Shiny/Dark Stone or fossil items.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Sorry for bumping but I need to get red of those Mew/Deoxys. XD I also have a spare Darkrai up for trade now and Chimchar, Gible, Treecko, Shinx w/ Elemental Fangs, and more. Just ask and I might have it in at least one of my games. XD

TwilightBlade

Years
  • It was traded to me from another person. Untouched at Level 40, Modest, met at Newmoon Island at level 40, OT is Russell, and it knows Pursuit, Nightmare, Night Shade, and Hypnosis.
    Oh, I want probably shiny legendaries that I don't have yet. :D

OkinawaInHawaiiOnSaturn

Would you accept a bunch of non-shiney legendaries (legendary dogs, legendary birds, Lati@s, etc.) for the Lugia or Deoxys?

Back