• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Lugia, Mew, and Deoxys

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    King: Already have a shiny Rayquaza... Might hopefully change my mind later though if I get another one. I only have 3 Darkrai and one is reserved and the other one might go to another person. It's really hard to clone. @__@

Okinawa: Natures of Raikou, Suicune, Articuno, and Latias? I might trade one of them for a Deoxys but not to shiny Lugia. I have a normal Lugia though.

Years
    King: Already have a shiny Rayquaza... Might hopefully change my mind later though if I get another one. I only have 3 Darkrai and one is reserved and the other one might go to another person. It's really hard to clone. @__@

how bout a lvl 100 shiny salamance, its legit.

Ice Xenon

Learned Conversationalist
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Can I get a shiny lugia with a masterball for....a Ho-Oh? or a shiny mew, or a shiny charizard. or even a shiny rayquaza

TwilightBlade

Years
    King: Very tempting... ;D Moves and natures please? I could use it for my wifi team that sucks so much. ^o^
    Shinigami: I'll only take the shiny Mewtwo for it... Shiny Legendary that's easy to access for a shiny legendary that you not only need to soft reset forever but need to go to those annoying events to. You don't know the pain I endured from my p!ssed parents on that day. xS
    Ice: Already have Ho-oh. Shiny Mew is hacked and I already have a shiny charizard and probably getting the Rayquaza soon so sorry.

Edit: One Darkrai down and out. 2 more left. I might clone later since it's not fair to you guys who really want one badly.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Ice: Is it Japanese or English? And tell me the nature and ID no. please.
    King: Okay I can wait and thanks.

OkinawaInHawaiiOnSaturn

Latias: Rash
    Arcticuno: Quiet
    Raikou: Brave/Impish
    Suicune: Serious

I know those natures aren't all that great, but I am more than willing to settle for regular Lugia.

TwilightBlade

Years
    King: Quiet is pretty bad for a Salamence since he's a physical sweeper... And could you list the moves too.
    Okinawa: Latias for Lugia is fine.
    Fc is 3694 6502 1073 name Angel.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    way cool, kingofgames157 do you really have a Dark Charizard like that

TwilightBlade

Years
    Koneko: Please get out of my thread if you're not interested in anything.
    Angrydogs: Sorry, I already have them. Unless you want just a normal Lugia, I could trade for a Mewtwo.

Boostman

if you have a shiny lugia left i happen to have a darkrai.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Sure, I'm in need of some Darkrai since I can't clone my little bugger. >~< FC is 3694 6502 1073 name Angel. Give me yours too please.

Back