• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Ketchum I am your father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I read on the wiki for Pokémon Live! that Delia Ketchum and Giovanni had a relationship in there younger years so could that mean it would be a Star Wars type thing in the words of "Ash Ketchum I am your father" coming from Giovanni's mouth in the distant future!

Im sorry if this is a waste of time but it is my own opinion!

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Maybe, but highly doubt it. They might have been in a relationship when they were younger, but it doesn't mean that Giovanni is Ash's father. I remember reading somewhere that disproves the idea, but I can't remember where.

But it could still be possible...

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    It may be possible, I wouldn't mind either way. I really just want to know who his dad is.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Like the GS ball mystery, we may never find out. =\ Also, I don't think Ash and Giovanni look anything alike, and it's be said that the rival in G/S/C is his son.

Years
  • Yes, they had a relationship when they were teenagers, but I'm fairly certain she also says that someone else is Ash's father.

I don't think it'll happen.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
  • Hmm. Don't be sure it'll happen. Besides, that would make Silver/The rival in G/S/C(I think) like his..half brother or something O_e Ewww...xD

Zazzeh

Years
  • WOW that will be so unexpected if Silver was Ash's half brother

Yes, yes it would. I'd say their complete oposites. Silver being like Paul - Not caring at all about his Pokemon, just winning & being the best. While Ash is compasinate about what he does. He loves his Pokemon as if they were his kids. ^^ For them to be brothers..that WOULD be unexpected!

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Ash should stay as a lonely child, while the mystery of Ash's father remains a mystery. But Ash's father is obviously Darth Vader..

Years
  • There were so many speculations about that....
    It can't be Giovanni cause Silver is his son (I am sure in 99.9%).
    I guess we won't find out now...maybe they will reveal him in the future movies or something....

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    Deliah specifically said in Live! that Giovanni wasn't Ash's father. Then again, Live! isn't Japanese canon so I wouldn't take everything it says as the truth.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Yes, yes it would. I'd say their complete oposites. Silver being like Paul - Not caring at all about his Pokemon, just winning & being the best. While Ash is compasinate about what he does. He loves his Pokemon as if they were his kids. ^^ For them to be brothers..that WOULD be unexpected!

Sometime in G/S/C, he came around and started to realize he was losing because he doesn't care for his Pokemon. I don't remember if he actually changed his personality or anything though for good.

Zazzeh

Years
  • Sometime in G/S/C, he came around and started to realize he was losing because he doesn't care for his Pokemon. I don't remember if he actually changed his personality or anything though for good.

Yeah. That seems to happen alot x_x Ive never played G/S/C..I got into the Pokemon games pretty late in life.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Yeah. That seems to happen alot x_x Ive never played G/S/C..I got into the Pokemon games pretty late in life.

You should. I think they were the best games.

Anyway, I think Ash's father will be some random guy that pops out of nowhere in one of the future pokemon movies. z.z Seems like something the writers would do I guess.

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
  • I thaught Ashe's father was dead. If hes not than who the heck is he and where has he been all these years!

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Ash's father probs went off with a Latina bird when Ash was born.
    Remember Ash's father is a Pokémon Trainer, as Ash's mum says when Ash reaches Viridian City. So he may of went off to search for some legendary Pokémon and never returned.

TheFoob

HEY YOU CRAZY KIDZ!
    Years
  • Ash's father probs went off with a Latina bird when Ash was born.
    Remember Ash's father is a Pokémon Trainer, as Ash's mum says when Ash reaches Viridian City. So he may of went off to search for some legendary Pokémon and never returned.

Dad goes off to search for legendary pokemon never comes back, insert crying baby, 14 years later the baby grows up and goes looking for a legendary pokemon finds his father in Ho-oh's half sister cousins brothers step sister nest covered in feathers..... sounds like a movie to me!

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • hmm, good theory, it might be, but remember in a few of the episodes Delia said to ash "Your father would be so proud" i remember one was when he foiled a plan of team rocket, so i'm not sure, still a good thought, and ash has never met Giovani, has he? So it's still an extreme possibility

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back