• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Ketchum I am your father!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    You know I read somewhere that ash's mom got Mr.mime from his father for a birthtday present.Hmm.....maybe in one of the episodes you see a flash back of ash's mom meeting his father with Mr.mime next to him and when they got married Ash's father set's out on a journey like Ash to be the greatest trainer and in the last episode(s) Ash has to fight the pokemon champion which is his dad.

Zack_tehkid

Fighting Cat
    Years
    You know I read somewhere that ash's mom got Mr.mime from his father for a birthtday present.Hmm.....maybe in one of the episodes you see a flash back of ash's mom meeting his father with Mr.mime next to him and when they got married Ash's father set's out on a journey like Ash to be the greatest trainer and in the last episode(s) Ash has to fight the pokemon champion which is his dad.

One huge gap in your theory. We saw the episode where Mime joined Ash's family.(in a way)Ash ran into the Mr. Mime on his way home or something. My memory is alittle foggy.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    The Mr. Mime didn't come from Ash's father. I remember Ash brought it home too.

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    The Mr. Mime didn't come from Ash's father. I remember Ash brought it home too.

Oh yeah! I remember that episode. I think there were two Mr. Mime involved & one was being a total brat & refused to perform in a circus show or something. All I remember is that Team Rocket showed up (As usual) and tried to get both Mimes & they defeated them with Barrier or something. Then Ash's mom got one of the Mimes, that's all I remember.

B_button_member

Master Breeder
    Years
    Oh yeah! I remember that episode. I think there were two Mr. Mime involved & one was being a total brat & refused to perform in a circus show or something. All I remember is that Team Rocket showed up (As usual) and tried to get both Mimes & they defeated them with Barrier or something. Then Ash's mom got one of the Mimes, that's all I remember.

OH YEAH I remember that episode I have been looking closely at the episodes and movies...If only Sir Erin was in Ash's time because Sir Erin looked alot like Ash...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back