• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Ketchum I am your father!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I think Ho-oh is Ash's father. It just makes the most sense.

xDD

Seriously, though, I think it does. Ash's father died somehow, and got brought back to life as a Ho-oh... or something.

Last edited:

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    hmm, i like that theory, because thats basically the only Legendary that interacts with ash in the anime(remember, movies don't have any reference to the actual show)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    That would also make even more sense, because the first day Ash became a trainer, he saw Ho-oh at the end of the episode, that Ho-oh might be a reference to his father.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    yeah, doesn't it say somewhere that ho oh is created every thousand years using a Human and ash from it's fire, kinda like a pheonix reincarnaing it self from its ash/fire

Years
    The reason why Ho-oh cannot be Ash's father is because Ho-oh is a legendary Pokémon meaning it is over 100s of years old because it was the beginning of the creation of Raikou, Entei and Suicune!
    So thats why Ho-oh cannot be Ash's father!

Years
    yeah, doesn't it say somewhere that ho oh is created every thousand years using a Human and ash from it's fire, kinda like a pheonix reincarnaing it self from its ash/fire
    omg. I never even thought of this until you said that: Ho-oh is a fire pokemon. Ashes are created with fire. Therefore, Ho-oh must be Ash's father... probably.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    LOL, thats funny, i guess ash and maybe his father do have something in common with Ho-oh

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    I don't think so. I read somewhere that Ash's mom used to have a relationship with Giovanni, but then she met Ash's dad who changed her life. Besides, Silver is Giovanni's son.

The only possible way that Giovanni is Ash's father is that by "And then I met your father," she means that Giovanni changed for a while or that she found out a secret about him or something. Then they had two boys, but they split up and each got one, but Giovanni didn't want to have to handle a baby, so he got rid of him.
    Ho-oh must be Ash's father.
    Pardon my French, but, WHAT ARE YOU ON!!?

Zack_tehkid

Fighting Cat
    Years
    If anything I want them to reveal his father in the final episode. After Ash basically conquers every region and becomes the greatest trainer ever he pulls out a photo of his father and basically says "I finally did it dad." or something and we see it for a split second and the episode fades out.

That would be pretty good ending to one of the longest animations around. Not too dramatic but closes up afew loose ends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back