• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pbr Gamestop Tournament!!! 7/21

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
Im gonna ask my dd if i can check if they're doing it.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
I don't think gamestop understands pokemon more than we do so there probally going to let ubers and not check pokemon stats but Burzes when you go check can you ask what are the rules and a list of pokemon(IF they do banned PKMN)

Roihu

In America
Years
I have tons of hacked shinies but with regular stats (Except one gengar which has 31 straight IVs)

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2007
Damn.
I just read a post on serebii that said the grand prize wasn't a PBR
though I don't know if it's true
Hmm.. I wonder who is more correct... the offical GameStop web site (where it is advertised) or Serebii... Hmm, that's a toughy. I'll get back to you on that one.

Roihu

In America
Years
Hmm.. I wonder who is more correct... the offical GameStop web site (where it is advertised) or Serebii... Hmm, that's a toughy. I'll get back to you on that one.

I meant a member on serebii forums...the guy on serebii said he might have been wrong so don't worry.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
i just called mine, they say that there going to have 3, on the 19,20. and 21. Something about wanting to get a ton of people on the date...

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2007
Does anyone know if GameStop/EB Games is the only places that are doing this? Could it be possible Toys "R" Us is doing it to? Yeah, I'm being hopeful....

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Wow...lots of spam......

I talked to the workers at my local Gamestop and here's what they had to say:

1. The "prize" for entering is a bookmark.

2. Nintendo sent them information on what is and isn't allowed. This includes not allowing hacks of any shape or form.

3. The date is the 21st, but the times vary from store to store.

Last edited:

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
Years
Wow...lots of spam......

I talked to the workers at my local Gamestop and here's what they had to say:

2. Nintendo sent them information on what is and isn't allowed. This includes not allowing Legendaries of any shape or form.

3. The date is the 21st, but the times vary from store to store.

yes no legends! wait... bookmarks as in for books?

Last edited:

Roihu

In America
Years
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO LEGENDARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy :D
Sorry for abuse of exclamation marks.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years

2. Nintendo sent them information on what is and isn't allowed. This includes not allowing Legendaries of any shape or form.

1. XDDDDDDDDD

2. Woot! No legendaries ftw! Score one for real players!!

3. *flips off EB Canada for not hosting tournaments*

Back