• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pbr Gamestop Tournament!!! 7/21

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Besides, I wouldn't want to babysit all the eight-year-olds that would be running around with their Pikachus. Seriously.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
If EB and Gamestop are so tight, then why the hell isn't EB hosting the same events?! They think Canadians aren't good enough?!

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
HEY, this is for battling Diamond and Pearl. Your not gonna be winning PBR software, if you already have it.

Come on, people, use logic.

chibi

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2008
yeah really, its gonna be packed with the little kids with teams of bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander and pikachu, and they think they're so badass cause thier friends traded them all the starters. Unless the legendary is good, i probably wont show up.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
you sersouily think there will be a bunch of morans there?

chibi

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2008
its pokemon, and as hard as it is to believe, pokemon was aimed for the younger ages, so yeah, im sure theres gonna be tons of morons there.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2007
Oh, man the closest one isn't doing it :(. I called and the guy told me "no". I was about to tell him the date, but he didn't give me a chance, because he hung up. Geez, talk about rude. Considering I wasn't even finished talking.

Last edited:

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
i'm about to call mine (luckily 1 out of the five i have in town is hosting it) see about all the rules, i hope there will be SOME competition there...

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2007
i'm about to call mine (luckily 1 out of the five i have in town is hosting it) see about all the rules, i hope there will be SOME competition there...
lol theres like 5 i can choose from :D

HEY, this is for battling Diamond and Pearl. Your not gonna be winning PBR software, if you already have it.

Come on, people, use logic.
and yes, PBR is the 1st place prize.

Last edited:

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
I dont have PBR, as i have no Wii =( so this would be nice. i could sell it, add it to my WiiMonii pile.

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 17, 2008
I'm so thinking about going there, well, none of the Gamestops in my area of Illinois has it running (my area so blows :P), but no worry, I can get to the Orland Square Mall that is 1 hour away next Saturday, and I called up there, and there wasn't any rules yet besides bringing a DS with Diamond or Pearl, I'll call probably again Wednesday or Thursday if there are any updates and of course what time it will be.

Roihu

In America
Years
I hope there aren't any EV trained ubers
Those will totally kill me :'(
I hope you people are right and no one uses legendaries and they use weak pogeymanz.

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
I dont think people will use legendarys, but just in case, i'll migrate a raquaza.

Roihu

In America
Years
I have the bad thing of not having any Uber legendaries EV trained =/
And if there is someone with EV trained legendaries I'm dead as hell

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
Eh....i think i'll bring a deoxys too. i dont like e'm, but my idiot friends use nothing but ubers

anemos

Insomniac
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2010
yeah. if they arent allowed, i'll use my preferred psychic (alakazam)

Back