• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023

Well, I didn't see this before, but this seems very believable, although it is a little old.
I don't know why EVERY Pokémon Fan Site have believe it is true just because Pokéxperto's supposed divine sources said it....

http://pokejungle.net/2010/09/01/bw-rumors-iv/comment-page-1/#comment-9320

Hey guys its me again, the one who did the bustour fakescreens. Seems like my trolling skills hit at it again, used a fake IP on 2ch, IPs cover a large area, not one computer. Which is probably why I matched the guy with the real stuff.

Here's the proof, I used cardboard board and paper:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I tried to make an approach simimlar to this:

Spoiler:

Didn't work too well, but yup these are fake, sorry again guys.

For me it's enough.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
As much as that contributes to the entire proof thing, you're going to need another word in your post outside of your quote. D:

Though, yeah... really leaning towards fake now.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
To be honest, I think Ken can come up with better evos too. I quite like these supposed evos, but I know he can do better.

However, unfortunately (well, for you guys at least), none of this stuff posted above is evidence hard enough to prove them as fake. They most certainly aren't confirmed to be fake yet.

Seriously, if you lot saying "ZOMFG THEYRE SO FAKE YOU GUIZE GET OVER IT!!1!11!1" are wrong, you're all going to look like a bunch of tools.

3rd time I've said this: This thread is full of wishful thinking. It's absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
These evolutions, even though stated to be confirmed by a "special source" on serebii.net and pokebeach, are most probably fake. First of all, the fire starter evolutions, oh god are you serious? they look pathetic, its like you took the initial starter body and inflated it and added some minor features. And for the grass starter final evolution, I really doubt that a starter having arms and legs will lose them in the preceeding evolution, although I liked Tsutaja's final evo though :D.

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
To be honest, I think Ken can come up with better evos too. I quite like these supposed evos, but I know he can do better.

However, unfortunately (well, for you guys at least), none of this stuff posted above is evidence hard enough to prove them as fake. They most certainly aren't confirmed to be fake yet.

Seriously, if you lot saying "ZOMFG THEYRE SO FAKE YOU GUIZE GET OVER IT!!1!11!1" are wrong, you're all going to look like a bunch of tools.

3rd time I've said this: This thread is full of wishful thinking. It's absolutely hilarious.

So are you saying that they're not fake? I think its enough evidence, that guy from 2ch made them.

I'm not trying to start an arguement but do you want these to be real?

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011

Well, I didn't see this before, but this seems very believable, although it is a little old.
I don't know why EVERY Pokémon Fan Site have believe it is true just because Pokéxperto's supposed divine sources said it....

http://pokejungle.net/2010/09/01/bw-rumors-iv/comment-page-1/#comment-9320

For me it's enough.

But that Torchic picture was beta art for it. Not some fan-made piece. So really if that person posted that saying they created that Torchic as well, then it's not reliable.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
But that Torchic picture was beta art for it. Not some fan-made piece. So really if that person posted that saying they created that Torchic as well, then it's not reliable.

I think he said he wanted to create something similar. That Torchic beta art is original.​

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
Years
He didn't say he created the Torchic one, he was saying that it was what his inspiration for the way he presented his pics.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
So are you saying that they're not fake? I think its enough evidence, that guy from 2ch made them.

I'm not trying to start an arguement but do you want these to be real?
I wont mind if they're real. Like I said, I actually quite like them, but I still think Ken could have done better.

I'm saying there isn't enough evidence to prove they're fake. You people are just getting desperate now.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Ugh, Serebii needs to dig deeper with his sources.I don't trust him after he and the rest of the Pokemon blogs were fooled last month, but he says his "source" confirmed they were real. Why couldnt his source give us a little more than that.

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 22, 2014
@ Haza, well I agree with you on that, it's strage how many Pokemon blogs actually that this was real, although they did state that there might be a chance its fake.
Anyway, this one "source" seemed to have confirmed it and is claimed to be a trusted source previously by some Pokemon blogs, so I guess this is what got some eyebrows raised.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
Yeah, that DS picture going around? Let me show you guys something funny....

dsfake.PNG

Who else remembers the chimecho evo? Ehhhh?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Once I've been burned it takes a while, if ever, to gain my trust back. I personally love these starter evolutions so I'm really anxious for the official reveal of them. If they are fake and I hate the real ones I'm going to hate Serebii and his "source".

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
Years
I wont mind if they're real. Like I said, I actually quite like them, but I still think Ken could have done better.

I'm saying there isn't enough evidence to prove they're fake. You people are just getting desperate now.

That guy claimed he made them, would he really lie?

I'm pretty sure GF wouldn't make a Banna Milotic a fat infernape/rhyperior and a Rapidialga ._.

As for the screen shots of the game on DSi, what if they're just viewing an image?

Last edited:

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
Alright, never tried this before, but I did one of those .gif overlays...
Let's analyze!

Erroranylsis has proven that the site itself was photoshoped on there:
http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/permalink/50fa04a/

((I only linked here so that people could read what it is showing. Basically, to sum up nicely, if you save as a .jpeg enough, you'll start to notice a difference in quality areas and where something was saved. Oddly enough, the DS screen isn't, so I am assuming they added the new screen AFTER they filters and curves adjustments. ))

Why would this be so? Because the site on the chimecho is talking about something else, so this makes it a bit more relevant.

Also, the same site... Why photoshop that one?

dsfake.gif

-Shadow placement of the doll is EXACTLY THE SAME. This would be really freaking hard to pull off...
-The doll in the second image is really blurry. Also, you can still see some noise residue that has been hidden by trying to up the brightness.
-The angle difference is easily explained by skew and transformation tools in photoshop. If you notice, the computer monitor seems much longer in the new image re guarding pokabu's seemingly evolution opposed to the one with chimechos..

Back