View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:24 AM
miksy91
A GB/C Rom Hacker since 2010

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Also does Brightbulb City have an Electric gym since bulb does sound electrical? Also does Eevee still have the ability to speak English like Meowth?
Actually, I haven't gotten into editing the gym in there yet but probably yes (although the city being called Brightbulb has nothing to do with the gym).
Eevee doesn't appear in any cutscenes in Beta 3 (expect for the beginning part like in Beta 2 as well) so I'm going to have to say "no" (why would it have unlearned to talk ?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray F View Post
I love it when the storyline, plot, and developing of the story is unique, which is really rare. This hackroms that try to do something different are awesome.

This one is great, I love the graphics, every script, the development of the story. How you write for every character is sweet as well.

I'm happily waiting for the next beta release.
Thanks, a lot!

Having feedback like this really motivates you to continue you know (although I've had no problems with that and intend to finish the hack anyway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray F View Post
Everyone will catch up soon and this will be a bomb.
Let's hope so, hahha :D

Here is a small update!

EDIT:
I've re-done the main thread so go to check it out (you may even find some Beta 3 related things in there)

Hacks I support

Learn how to hack GB/C games:

Check my GameBoy/Color hacking videos in Youtube
-The video set uses Pokemon Silver (U) rom for demonstrations

Last edited by miksy91; May 7th, 2012 at 06:00 AM.