• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    You know, if I was the Judge during your trial, of the multiple murders of Twilight fans you'd have committed by stabbing, I'd let you go, and then convict the parents of the deceased fans of letting their children read/watch that stuff to begin with.

I agree with you excluding Jacob and Rosalie, who didn't actually fail too hard as characters.

And it's a very strange planet, these Twilight Fangirls or 'Twihards', and it is a twisted world of pain, suffering, and very bad literature. It is a place I never want to return to. It is... Planet Earth.

[dramatic music and lightning]

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
  • I feel sooo left out... Is it anything to do with wolves and/or vampires? I think I may have seen some sort of DVD - not watched, but seen the case - that might be it...
    And what's your view towards Star Wars?

Does anyone else here code in HTML?
    If so, is your code Haiku-compliant?

[EDIT:] Huh? Earth? I thought it might be Uranus or Pluto, but not Earth. Never been there, don't wanna go.

Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I feel sooo left out... Is it anything to do with wolves and/or vampires?
    One would just want it to...
    I mean, the author somehow got the idea that what is essentially a form of golems would be able to be called as vampires if she just gave it a more emo, gay, and godsue touch.
    I shall not speak any further. And you may enjoy more once the others speak.

I think I may have seen some sort of DVD - not watched, but seen the case - that might be it...
    And what's your view towards Star Wars?

Does anyone else here code in HTML?
    If so, is your code Haiku-compliant?
    I like Star Wars. Both trilogies. I'm not going to start a holy war because the first trilogy was more poetic or because the previous trilogy got better FX or anything. But heed my wrath, infidels!!!! HAN SHOT FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HTML? All the way. I'm taking a short course of HTML5. My code is not haiku-compliant, however... and I don't dare to even try.

Oh BTW Pich_u, sorry I got your name wrong in my previous post.

Caliban

Years
  • ().o

I liked the clones... And I like being off-topic... And ...'s ...

Did you know that Star Wars got something very major right? Ion engine trails really are blue!
    Seriously though, I think the prequel books are better than the Yuuzahn Vong books... But your choice.
    How about the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

[EDIT:] I keep missing other people's posts! :-(

That's alright,
    Golems?
    Yes he did,
    and I don't dare either. How do you feel about how Chewie died? ("You" meaning the inhabitants of the FFL collectively)

Last edited:

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • The original three Star Wars movies are some of the best movies ever. As for the new ones, I absolutely despised I and II, but III was excellent. It was nice to see a return to the more emotional tone that made V such a classic. III was so well done that not even Hayden Christensen could mess it up.

txteclipse said:
    Bad science but good movies

I don't think it's at all fair to judge Star Wars by its "science." It's not really even science fiction, I'd say it's basically fantasy in space.

And, yes, Han definitely did shoot first.

Caliban

Years
  • Neocelandes beat Australianos any day! :-D. I agree with the comment about America, though.

And yeah, three was particularly good.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I share similar sentiments with icomeanon6. Although I didn't like I and II so much (I wouldn't say I despised them, though), III was definitely a good movie IMO. ^^

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    You've got to admit though, the duel with Darth Maul and the accompanying music (Duel of the Fates) was awesome).

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • You've got to admit though, the duel with Darth Maul and the accompanying music (Duel of the Fates) was awesome).
    Yeah, but a few incredible scenes can't make up for the fact that the rest of that movie was abysmal. George Lucas just made some terrible decisions in that movie. Jar-Jar Binks, Anakin as a small child, midichlorians, the list goes on and on.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • >:[ Jar Jar Binks is the singular most hilarious character in Star Wars canon. And yeah, little Ani was hard fail.

III was my favourite out of all of them, though. Anakin vs Obi-Wan + lava x coolness - bad one-liners = pwnsome scene.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I dislike Twilight intensely. It's a fantasy romance, which is what I should like, but it's just so gag-inducing I can't bear it.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I find it funny how that series usually seems to garner either fanaticism or disgust - can there be no middle ground? XD Personally, I've read the first book, thought it was meh, and didn't read on.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I was assured that it had a crappy start and good end, so that's why I read on. I think that's about right, making the book an overall "meh" for me. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back