• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Lapis Philosophorum

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • You're welcome~

How are these icons for you?
    littlered1.png
    littlered2.png
    littlered3.png

Nakala Pri

You know what... I'm really sick of having just a 'theme', so I wanna go free-lance! :D

Get me something random, interesting, appealing and maybe SLIGHTLY punk. :P

Take your time~

TwilightBlade

Years
  • tsatoma
    You're welcome, my dear! I'm so glad you like 'em.

[supporter]๖ۣۜTiara[/supporter]
    I searched the Original Content tag in Pixiv so maybe something refreshing came out of it, hm? Let me know if you need any resized because I made them 180x180.

Shadow Sneak Sableye
    How are these for ya?
    demitri.png
    noolicon.png

Nakala Pri

I feel kinda... shabby, haha, with my skills anyway. xD

TwilightBlade

Years
  • [supporter]Ambellina[/supporter]
    The first one has good composition. It's my pleasure to make an icon for you cuties~
    jedah.png

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
    Years
  • Oh my... This work of your is absolutely amazing. I love it ALL! My mind is dancing trying to think of a request for you! I'll be back with something, not sure if it will be a manga related item or pokemon!

I haven't made anything other than logos, web and business material in Photoshop for about 6 years. The signature below I made a bit quickly but I'm interested in getting better. The way your stuff looks I would be just as happy with one of your creations for now.

Years
  • I've checked this place out before, and as I may or may not have said, I quite like it! :)

I was going to give a request for you, but most of the stuff I would request are smaller Pokémon images (like TCG cards) I could probably just crop. (Man, I need to get another hobby or something.) But i'm sure i'll be back with a request, so yeah! Thought i'd stop in.

EDIT: How about this?

Image: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/213/2/0/lapras_by_draggincat-d59fflk.png
    Size: 150x150

Hope this is doable... Either way, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Burakki Tsuki
    Thanks for the kind words! Take all the time you need in thinking up whatever your heart desires; I'll be looking forward to it~

Silver Soul of Johto
    I hope these two cheer you up then~
    choujigen.png
    neptunia1.png

[supporter]Crackle[/supporter]
    Heya, I took a crack at it! I hope you don't mind me changing the colors around too much...
    lapras.png
    sarpal.png

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Your work is truly amazing, every piece is so unique and wonderful, really!
    I have a humble request if its not asking too much:
    Stock: *This One*
    Size: 150x150

feel free to experiment around as you like, or to use some other stock image if you know better/nicer ones. As longs as its a Blaziken, im more than happy :) Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • [supporter]Crackle[/supporter]
    Heya, I took a crack at it! I hope you don't mind me changing the colors around too much...
    lapras.png
    sarpal.png

Very nice! Muchas gracias, my friend :) And no worries about changing the colors. With Lapras being my favorite Pokémon, I wanted something that looked nice, so i'm glad you were able to make that.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • [supporter]Zorogami[/supporter]
    Thanks so much! It'd be my pleasure to make you a Blaziken icon; I just hope any icons are good as the one you've used for such a long time, haha.

blaziken1.png
    blaziken2.png
    blaziken3.png
    blaziken4.png

Spoiler:

De nada~ Glad to have helped~

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • [supporter]Zorogami[/supporter]
    Thanks so much! It'd be my pleasure to make you a Blaziken icon; I just hope any icons are good as the one you've used for such a long time, haha.

blaziken1.png
    blaziken2.png
    blaziken3.png
    blaziken4.png

Spoiler:

De nada~ Glad to have helped~

Thank you sooo much!! I actually love the vignette effect haha :D
    Also, you were amazingly fast, like a ninja *_*
    Stay awesome!

Also, i dont want to take advantage of your skills and kindness, but may i ask for a profile picture as well?
    The Stock Image would be this one: Mega-Blaziken and the size would be 170x170 if possible.
    Again, feel free to experiment around and do as you please!

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
  • You're welcome. :D I have been getting faster since coursework eased up. Sure thing, profile icon with poppin' colors coming right up, let me know if you need anything changed~

megablaziken1.png
    megablaziken2.png

Spoiler:

Back