• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
It was a dark and stormy night, and Team Aqua and Team Magma were staring each other down. They had found a new way to revive Kyogre and Groudon, through the magic of a mystical stone. The two teams fought each other for most of the night, when an event that would change some of their lives forever occured. The stone suddenly began to shake rapidly, and anyone within 20 feet of the stone was almost killed... almost.

These individuals were rushed back to headquarters, and the only way they could be saved was through being infused with Pokemon DNA, but this technique altered their bodies, making them part human, part Pokemon....

Now they have a choice, will they stay with their teams despite of their current accidents, and stop them, or risk traitory, with the penalty of death...

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Team:
History:

Here's mine:
Name: David
Morph: Charizard
Personality: David is a funny guy who doesnt take life seriously, he likes a challenge, and has a fiery temper.
Appearance:David is about 5'10" with fiery red hair. he wears the Team Magma outfit, complete with the hood, XD When he was infused with Charizard DNA, he gained the Pokemon's wings, tail, and the horn thingys on its head, along with its claws.
Team: Magma
History: he became a Team Magma member at the age of 12. Not because he wanted to, but because it ran in the family. He is extremely smart, which is the reason he was allowed in at such an early age.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Interesting.

Name: Diviath (Goes by Ivan for a nickname)
Morph: Hypno
Personality: Quiet and calm, he hates humanity, but loves humans as individuals.
Appearance: Almost completely like your normal human, Except that becoming part hypno has given him a hypno's miuscle mass, as well as irisis that are as white as the rest of his eyes. He also has dark brown hair.
Team:None, he broke away from team magma upon finding out that they had infused him with the DNA his only pokemon, a hypno.
History: He joined team magma because of his skills, not his lineiage, and has kept any tales of his past hushed.
OTHER: He also has his old Hypno's pendulum, which he can use to hypnotize people ^_^

Last edited:
Years
Name: Toklata
Morph:Vaporeon
Personality:very serious until she sees water. then you don't be able to get her out of it
Appearance: almosy like a mormal human, but has the white frill on her nect, a dark blue ridge running form head to tail, and a mermaid-like tail. her skin is a light blue as well. she is 5'7" and wears a blue T-shirt and jeans
Team: Aqua
History: unknown.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Name: Mykl Sukanov
Morph: Blaziken
Personality: Harsh, unforgiving, and dedicated to whatever he does. He expects a lot from people but it's less than what he expects from himself.
Appearance: Dresses in a Gi at all times. He considered it the right of any martial artist. Average height and weight. Brown hair, green eyes and a long scar on his left arm.
Team: Bounty Hunter working for Magma currently
History: Grew up in downtown Celadon. Was a gang member, killed someonme at age 11, all that jazz. He was convicted of arson and sent to prison for three years. There, he underwent a bit of rehab and when he was free, devoted himself to martial training. Holds a Yudansha in Shotokan Karate, Kendo and Aikido. He needed a way to pay the bills, however and began doing mercenary work.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Name: Kristen Crystaline
Morph: Espeon
Personality: Rather kind and shy. She can be cold and merciless to those she dosen't deem worthy.
Appearance: She now has pink hair (the color of Espeon), brown eyes, a red gem on her forehead, Espeon's tail, and she wears pink shorts and a white t-shirt.
Team: Team Magma
History: She was forced into Team Magma at the age of ten.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
Morph: Dragonite
Personality: she is shy but once she warms up to you she can be very kind or very mean her personality is always changing and most don't understand her but she understands everyone
Appearence: she doesn't wear the uniform she wears a black t shirt with a poke ball icon on it jeans sneakers back pack long dark brown almost black hair pulled into two ponytails dark brown eyes she has dragonites wings horn and enteneye her skin is turcose
History: she doesn't know or so she says.....................

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Name: Kakari
Morph: Chimecho
Personality: Shes a bit sarcastic but when it comes to serious situations sh always has some kind of plan. Shes only really nice to her closest freinds
Appearance: When the accadent happened she was impersonating a Team Magma member so shes wearing a Team Magma uniform. (She'll change her out fit later.) Apart from that theres not much different about her. Her skin is now a light blue and she has red streaks on her face that look like Chimecho's. Her hair is dirty blond and though her eyes have a yellowish ting to them they are still ocean bue.
History: She was a top Team Aqua agent until the accadent. She wasn't exactly cruel but when it came to battle she was relentless. She has been sent to spy on Team Magma many times, so she knows them very well and has a kind of friendly bond with them. Being a top agent she was always ready for anything, or at least she thought she was. When the accadent happened she was battling an elete Team Magma agent. They weren't really battling but talking. Before they joined seperate teams they were the best of friends. When she awoke and found that she had been infused with Pokemon DNA she was furious. She decided that she would leave Team Aqua but not right away. First she would see if her friends were OK.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Okay, but Paige, you need to fill out your appearance vv;

IC: The operation had been a sucess. Some were lucky and got off with only a bit of Pokemon DNA fused with their own, but I was now 40% Pokemon. This wasnt right. I didnt join Team Magma to become a "science expiriment!"
My body was sore all over, even places I didn't possibly think could become sore. I hadn't yet had a look at myself, so I ordered one of the scientists to bring me one.
What I saw through the mirror was horrible. My skin had changed to an orange tint in some places, but that wasn't the worst of it. The next thing I noticed was that I had the wings, claws, horns, and tail of a Charizard!
Furious about what I had become, I stormed out of the lab and entered my quarters, laying down on the bed.

~Ozy~

Years
In my own spartan quarters, tucked deep inside of Magma's base, I examined my new body. I could feel the extra muscles in my legs and arms. Claws extended from my fingernails. I was taller now, more statuesque as well. Bright orange down covered much of my body, arms and legs included, but clothing could cover this up. All in all, not a bad look. I an attempt to try out my new abilities, I rammed my first into the wall. It passed straaight through the two feet of steel and started to melt as my wrist ignited. I grinned wickedly as I thought of the possibilities my new strength gave me.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I stared at my new form in the mirror I had brought with me to my querters. I grinned at it immediatly likeing my Espeonish apeparance. I sat down on my bed and wondered if I had any abilities to come with this form. I decided to see by tossing a small pink stress ball into the air. I focussed my thoughts and was able to delay the ball's fall to the ground significantly.

Years
I relaxed by one of team aqua's many pools, looking at my reflection in the water. I hadn't been to happy about the experiment, until I noticed that I was a Vaporeon. at that, I actually liked it. despite still havign my normal clothes on, I dove into the water, swimming powerfully with the help of my new tail, though I was a strong swimmer anyway. I had to be, to work for Aqua.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I twirled the pendulum expirimentally in my hand. the only thing I had to remember my Hypno with. I had made up my mind, i was leaving magma. I rose from my efficiency quaters, and simply walked out the door. I wasn't by any means an executive, but I was allowed to come and go as I pleased, so I just intended on walking out the door, and not coming back...

~Ozy~

Years
I'd whipped out my PDA a few minutes before and was scrolling through any new missions. Lokked like Rocket had set up a decent bunty for some old man in Azalea...Aqua was looking for a new undercover agent, lower pay than usual though...The usual load of rubbish. But...It looked like a Cipher exec was looking for some protection. Good salary, five times better than what I was maiing. I contacted the man and took the job instantly. In five minutes I was in Magma hanger where my old F-5 was parked.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I decided to go outside and get some fresh air. I needed to reflect, after nearly dying. I found my tail and wings got in the way a lot, and other Magma members kept staring at me. Most of the Magma members were much older than me. The only reason I was on the Team was because it was my lineage, and I was extremely skilled when it came to stealth, and thievary. But sneaking through the night won't be easy with a flame burning on the end of you tail.

I decided to sit down just outside of Headquarters on a rock, watching the sun set.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
An Espeon jumped onto my lap and it was then I was reminded of the price I had to pay. "I'm sorry Espeon... I'm sorry I had to sacrifice your sister." I said as a tear ran down my cheek. Espeon looked into my eyes and nodded as if understanding.

Years
I suddenly chocked, feeling water enter my mouth and attempt to go down to my lungs. I surfeced with a sputter, and spat the water out, a bit more forcefully that i would have thought, before divign under. I opened my eyes underwater, and was glad I did, because I realised that possibly, my vision underwater was better than above. I could hear someone coming, even though the person wasn't in the water, as i freaked out. If I was caugth in here, I'd be in major trouble! I watched the person come in, and recognised him as an excecutive. he looked directly where i was, and i gasped, not knowing what would happen. then, to my shock, he turned and walked away. Wondering why, I turned, looking at my body, to find that I didn't exist! i had literally melted into the water!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I like the look of this rp. Can I join? If I can,here is my character.

Name:Seth
Morph:Blaziken (of course! :D)
Personality: Confident and proud. Very supportive of those on his side, and very strong against those he despises.
Appearance:Long blonde hair and red feathers all over his body. He has deep blue eyes and his hands are somewhat scaly due to the Blaziken DNA. HE wears a pair of black baggy jeans and an equally black loose T-shirt.
Team:Magma
History:Loved fire types, so he joined Magma. He didn't want the water pokemon to get more than they already had. He also saw it as a chance to improve his own skill and maybe make a name for himself.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
OOC: Well Pogi, you can join, but AD has a Blaziken morph, but i guess you can too if its okay with AD.

IC: The sound of an alarm broke my train of thought. That meant someone was attacking the base! I quickly began flapping my wings, trying to see if I could figure them out, surely enough I could. I flew off towards the hidden entrance.

~Ozy~

Years
<OOC>I don't mind, have at the Blaziken-ness. Feel the power, man!<OOC>

I was quickly out of the Magma hanger, soaring through the air miles above the ground. Somehow, I found it more exhilirating than usual, and (surprisingly for me, the guy who plays games with stalling) somewhat nauseating. That wasn't good. I dropped into a nosedive, just for fun nonetheless, going down to hedge-hopping height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back