• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • I stopped moving, it would not be wise to continue on ice, but asked in a slightly cheerful tone. "How can you hit what you can't see?" I continued swinging the pendulum, she would have to open her eyes eventually. Soon though, I'd have to try hypnotizing someone without it...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Irrated at no reply Kakari moves closer. She sees a fellow Aqua agent. "A Vaporeon." She can't let her own team go down. "Hey Ivan!" She calls load;y trying to dsitract him. "Ivan come on answer me, Im getting annoyed."

Years
  • "very, very easily" i said, though it was hard to focus. this was my first time in an emergency situation. I used all my mental energy, and focused it on the pool I had just been swimming in, sending it in mass amounts through this hallway. I melted slowly into my water form, as millions of gallons rushed through me, straight at the Magma member.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I only had time to shout something that couldn't be repeated, before using mega puch to make a hole to grip onto in the door I was next to, and held on for dear life as the water rushed by, trying to drag me with it.

Alana

Years
  • Kakari uses her Chimecho's ability to float above the water. "Oh my gosh Ivan are you OK?!" She thinks Oopsy.

Years
  • I suddenly reformed, and realising i wasn't affected by the current, used my tail to slam the human, attempting to either kill him, or at least get him out of here.. i then heard the comment from the girl. WHAT?!!?! I thought, realising we had a traitor..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was now running across the ladn at top speeds, cursing =under my breath. Apparently, someone had ordered a quiet assault on Team Aqua and didnt' tell me. Teh building Team Aqua called their headquarters quickly came into sight. The guards were unconcious at the door, so apparently someone had been here already. Jsut as I entered teh hallway, a rush of water came right at me. I barely had time to jump up into the drop ceiling before it passed beneath me.

Alana

Years
  • I knew that I had to help or else blow my cover. I used my new floating ability to pick Ivan up and take him out of danger. I set him down on the dry ground and ask, "Are you alright? Sorry if I messes you up back there."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I'm fine." I grunted to Kakari, turning so my side would take the blow, and then my nostrils flared. I clenched my fists, and focused on not being found with seeing, hearing, or detecting me with any sense, even touch. I just hoped it would work...

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I walked into the room to see several peopel there, a lot of which had obviously been thorugh teh same procedure as me. "Did I miss the party?" I grinend cockily.

Alana

Years
  • I stand up and concentrate. I manage to send a psychic message to the Vaporeon morph telling her that they're were more members coming. And telling her that Im on her side. Then I turn to Ivan. "Come on lets get those Aquas."

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
  • is it too late to join in to the rp if it isnt heres my stuff
    Name:NaKu
    Morph: A 1,000 year old Ninetails
    Personality:Firery additude, and is very impatiant, loves to loaf around, and loves to scarf down food, is a natural born leader
    Appearance:5'1" naturaly very handsome and and has nine tails of fire, has paws for hands and feet and can run a fast speeds
    Team:Former Team Magma now a runaway
    History:After givin the DNZ powers came from the engery gathered in the ninetails over the milinia and developed psychic abillities to change his apearence or the surrounding area not to mintion his Normal psychic attacks he then realized that team magmas ideas were foolish and would never happen so he ran away to avoid being killed.
    I hope this is good i got the idea from an episode of Pokemon

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Kakari sighed. (Don't be stupid you know I'm a top spy. Or maybe you don't.) I think to her. Then I sense Ivan rushing at her. (Watch out! Behind you!)

OOC: When I put my speach in () it means I'm speaking with my Psychic powers.

Years
  • I looked around, ralising that they hypno didn't seem to be present. which was stragnge, Magma was never known to run from a brawl like this. Then i looked at a nearby security monitor. the respective camera was nearby, and i could see the hypno on it. I smiled slightly. gathering energy and using a rainbow sphere in my hand to send a Aroura beam at the place that i had judged him to be..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I whispered something unrepeatable as I ducked, then sent a small psywave at the monitor, not strong, just enough to break the glass, before trying to ease around in front of her again, getting out my pendulum...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back