• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
  • You have mastered Kanto. You have triumphed over Johto. You have traveled throughout Hoenn. Now it is time for a land forgotten. A land with an end and no beginning. A land fighting survival. It is time, time to challenge AlPhiMega.

This pokemon RP is unlike the games. You will have to win the league and such, but there will be more trials for you than your pokemon. There will be eight medallions to win instead of badges, seven from gym leaders. The eighth one you earn at the end of your journey. You are allowed two pokemon: the first one must be a starter (Charmader, Mudkip, Pikachu, Eevee,?), the second one may be any base form pokemon, including starters (Whismur, Sneasel, Sunkern,?). You will NOT start with a legendary pokemon! There will be new pokemon to collect on this journey, and new technology advancements. And you will be able to carry eight pokemon instead of six.

Fill out this form in order to join:

Name:
    Description:
    Pokemon:
    DO NOT give out any history or background information about your character. You will have a chance to give this out later.

I will expect a small crowd, but the more the merrier.

Your journey will start on a ship that is heading straight to your homes. Just jump in with some dialogue, the story will pick up shortly

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Wow, this looks nice. ^_^

Name: Amy Cooper
    Description: She has long, light-brown hair that falls to mid-back, and eyes of the exact same color. Her clothing consists of a plain, solid periwinkle t-shirt, and jeans pants. To hold items, she wears a purple fanny pack.

Amy likes to please others, and generally tries her best to be friendly. She also takes enjoyment out of making people laugh. She isn't particularly good at being social, but she doesn't mind talking. She loves to be around Pokemon of all kinds, and loves to battle as well.

Pokemon: Mudkip (Mudkee), Numel (Niana)

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
  • Roleplay

Neat! This is going to be the first roleplay I've ever been in

Name:Blaze
    Description:Has a fiery temper. Has black spiked hair. Black eyes. Total control over things
    Pokemon:Charmander (with Heat Wave) Bagon (with Hydro Pump)

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Looks good. I particularly found the 'Do NOT give personal details' bit appealing for some reason. ^_^

Name: Cid Woodland (I've always wanted a character called Cid, but never got around to making one)
    Description: Cid has light green hair which is shaped in a kind of Gary hairstyle. He's a bit taller than what is usual for his age and kind of skinny with a fairly average pigment. He usually wears a purple shirt, blue pants, and light brown running shoes. He also has a light green backpack to carry his possessions in.
    Pokemon: Totodile (Jaws), Ralts (Curly)

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Ok good your all in,didnt expect this much people to begin with ^^;;,but we'll just wait for 2 or 3 more if no one joins by tomorrow evening then we will start,one more thing

Cloud82-Good this is your first RP ^^ but you dont have to post the moves,the pokemon's moveset varies it doesnt have to contain just one move.Like if you were to RP and say "Charmender heatwave!" that doesnt have to be the only move,it could be any move that a charmender could learn,by the way during the RP the pokemon will gradually evolve too.Sorry if this embarrass you just trying to help ^^;;

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • I didnt post?Thought i did oh well

Name:Igaru
    Description:
    orphen-0499.jpg
    The one in the middle
    Pokemon:Starter:Bulbasaur
    Base:Growlithe

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • May I join?
    Name-Jenny Lawne
    Age-12
    Gender-Female
    Description-She has long raven black hair which is about waist level, she wears a tanktop with a halter top over it,and a mini skirt with shorts underneath.She has a sling bag,and ties a bandana on her left arm,which she uses to tie her hair only when she is in a tough battle, or stressed.
    Jenny is quite fun-loving,and likes to joke around,but when it comes to anything serious, she will set her mind right to attain the goal.She rarely gets angry, but when she does...Watch out!!
    Pokemon-Mudkip(Dew)
    Ralts(Ruru)

Last edited:

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Name: Nicole
    Description: She is quite tall and slim. She has small blue eyes. Her fringe is long and covers part of her face. Likes to wear so-called "jackets" and knee length skirts. She is a caring girl, who would help anyone in need. Being quick-witted, she can think of smart plans to get herself out of trouble.. May get angry easily...but can be a vry gd friend
    Pokemon: Sneasal, Eevee

Last edited:

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Haha, don't worry cloud82, your not alone, dis is oso the first rp i've joined....

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    o... sorry... I'll never ever dare to use abbrevations now... honestly... i don't follow rules... :p. so sorry bout that

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Ahem, a more sincere apology would be
    Haha... sorry sorry
    We will all try to be good, kind angels.We're just new to this thing, so it'll take sometime to get used to it.But one thing is for sure, its that all of us are here to have fun!

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Occ:Ok we'll begin now

Ic:
    A boy the age of 15 came running to the docks still putting on his shirt "Hey wait for me!!" The boy's name was Igaru,he was a champion pokemon master and was on his way back to his homeland Alphimega,Unfortunly he woke up late and now he had to run the docks
    "wait!!!.....sooo tired......yes the boat is still here"Just as the boat was about to make its departure,igaru made it just in time to get on the boat.
    "Yes i actaully made it!" Igaru boarded the boat and went to the side railing "what a beautiful ocean,Bulbasaur you can come out now" The boy released his pokemon and out popped a grass pokemon,ir growled softley

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Oops..seem to have missed out a few things in my descrption..
    She also wears fingerless gloves,which can be attached with pokeballs.Which makes it...4 balls on either side.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Whatever, I guess we'll have to wait and see...

IC:

"Come on Jaws, the ferry will leave any minute!"

A skinny looking youth with light green hair came running through the streets of the city with a Ralts in his arms and a Totodile on his trail. He was Cid Woodland, a trainer of decent ability, and he was also late.

"Raa!" the creature in his arms exclaimed, sending thoughts of discomfort to his trainer for the bumpy ride.

"We wouldn't have to do it like this if you've learned how to teleport." Cid snapped, as he ground to a halt and started walking up the gangplank "Should have gotten myself an Abra instead."

"Toto!" the Totodile added, with a nasty glare at the psychic pok?mon.

"That was uncalled for, Jaws."

"Toto..."

"Well." Cid said, taking a seat on a bench by the wall and placing the Ralts on the deck. "Let's rest up a bit before we explore the ship."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • OOC- okok, i'll start.

Ic-Jenny leaned on the rail and breathed in the fresh sea air.With Dew sitting in her bag and Ruru by her side."Looks like its going to be fine day today,right Dew,Ruru?We'll be reaching the island in no time at all!"she smiled happily to her pokemon.Ruru swayed its arms back and forth,and nodded its head in agreement. Dew smiled and continued looking towards the horizon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back