• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alphimega Quest (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Curly shook his head vigorously, gaining confidence from Amy's friendly manner. He extended his little hand to the girl "Raa-" he stated, sending feelings of introduction to her along with the name 'Curly' and an indication on himself, "Raa-alts."

"Toto." Jaws snapped, "Toto-dile." (As a matter of fact I do. Don't you mess with my trainer or else.)

Curly turned towards the two with a sigh "Ralts, Raa-aa-alts-Raa..." (Don't mind him. He's obviously overcompensating for something,)

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Mud kip kip mudkip mud?" (Who would that be?) Mudkee replied to the Totodile. "Mud mud, mudkip mudkip." (And yes, I figured as much) she turned towards the Ralts in response, then faced the other Pokemon again.

Amy blinked as the name Curly popped into her mind. She waited for the Ralts to turn to her again before she replied.

"Is that your name, then? I'm Amy." Amy held a hand out to Curly, grinning.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Toto-too! Toto-oo-dile! Diiile! Totoo!" (How dare you?! I may be on the smallish side, but I could kick any posterior on this ship! You want a piece of me?)

"Raa-aalts" (Sure you can...) Curly replied sarcastically.

"Raa. Ra-alts." (Just ignore him. He's really a softie deep down.) Curly whispered to the Mudkip before turning back to Amy and shaking her hand as best he could, sending out thoughts of confirmation to her and shaking his head vigorously, making out the best smile he could manage. Such a nice person Curly thought for himself, sending a general emanation of warm feelings to her Maybe I should introduce her to Cid.. The Ralts furrowed its little brow in concentration for a moment, sending a message of summoning to his trainer before he resumed his smile.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Mudkee nodded to Curly, then looked back at Jaws.

"Mud kip kip mudkip, mud kip kip." (I really wasn't trying to be offensive, but oh well.) Mudkee spoke up, then gave a shrug.

Amy smiled. It was so much fun talking to Psychic Pokemon.

"Nice ta meet'cha then, Curly." Amy responded, almost giggling at the smile the Ralts mustered. "Does he have a name?" Amy asked, gesturing at Jaws.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Raa-alts." (He's like that with everyone he meets.)

Curly turned his attention back to Amy, sending her an image of the Totodile, with a clear emphasis on its mouth, particularly the jaws, in response to her question.

Meanwhile the previous message had reached Cid's mind.

"Oh bugger." he muttered, turning to Jenny with an apologetic expression "Curly says I should come over right away. I've got to go, sorry." With that, Cid started moving the direction his pok?mon had taken, escalating the speed of his steps to a kind of jog. Should have known better than to let Jaws out on his own. he thought for himself. That Totodile was always getting into trouble.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    just then sneasel comes out of his ball and scratches charmanders tail charmander scratches sneasel and they end up rolling on the floor"sneas sneas"(this is fun)sneasel says the charmander says"char mand"(bring it)and kicks sneasel off of him.devon returns both of them and thinks to himself"why did I get battle crazed pokemon".sneasel and charmander get out of they're balls in search of food.in a couple minutes devon grabs a hold of them and says"stay here be like the other pokemon".sneasel says "sneas sneas sneas"( ah do we have to and charmander says charma charm(ah dang we've been stuck in our balls for hours).

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Amy's eyes appeared to glaze over as an image of a Totodile, one with an outstanding jaw, entered her mind.

"Jaw.. no.. Jaws." Amy muttered as she returned to reality. "Okay," she put on a grin, "Curly and Jaws. Nice."

"Mud.. Kip mud kip kip." (Oh.. so that's your names..) Mudkee spoke up after her Trainer.
    "Kip Mudkip." (I be Mudkee.) Mudkee added, beaming.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Raa-aa-alts." (Nice to meet you, Mudkee.) Curly said, feeling extremely positive about the world at the moment.

"Toto-dile." (The pleasure is all yours.) Jaws remarked sourly, unhappy that Curly had given away their names like that.

"Jaws? Curly?" Cid called, panting slightly after his run as he arrived by the pok?mon. "Why'd you call me?"

"Toto? Toto-dile." (You called on him? You little snitch.) Jaws said with contempt.

Curly ignored the question and explained the situation to his trainer with a series of pictures and emotions, making sure to put in a 'sourpus' in connection with Jaws.

"I see." Cid replied with a nod, turning towards the girl whom he had just noticed "Hi Amy." he said, extending his hand "Curly here thinks that you're a 'nice lady' apparently, I'm Cid Woodland. The trainer of these two, and I'm sorry if Jaws has caused you any trouble."

The Totodile scowled and avoided making eye contact with his trainer.

"He's a bit lacking in manners, but he's got a good heart really."

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    "Hello, Cid." Amy shook the hand that Cid offered.

"Yay. I made a good impression." Amy continued, smiling. "Jaws wasn't any trouble, though. He seems so cute." Amy finished.

"Mud?" (And?)

"Oh yes," Amy added after Mudkee spoke up, "And this is my Mudkip, Mudkee. I have a Numel, too, but she's sleeping in her ball. It sounds weird at the moment, but she naps right about now." Amy sweat-dropped.

OOC: Lol. Like an anime. ^_^

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Sorry I'm late

Roleplay:

"C'mon charmander! We'll miss the ferry!" Blaze yelled while running.
    "Char!" replied charmander.
    "Aw man! It already left. Talk about unluckiness... If only you or bagon were Charizard or Salamence. Then we could fly to our destination" Blaze moaned.
    "Char..." Replied charmander sadly.
    "It's ok charmander...Hey is that Mr. Briney? What's he doing here? Maybe he could give us a lift to our destination!" Exclaimed Blaze.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sorry I know it's bad cuz you know...First roleplay. If you guys can give me tips I'll be happy to take em!

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: That wasn't bad at all for your first-ever rp post. ^_^ If you want tips I'd do what Alter Ego suggested.. read some of the other rps around here. ^^;

Yay, it's refreshing!

Last edited:

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Roleplay:
    "Mr. Briney!" yelled Blaze.
    "Hm...Oh hello there Blaze! How you doing?" Mr. Briney said.
    "I'm great but I missed the ferry to Alphimega and I was wondering if you could give me and my pokemon a lift?" asked Blaze.
    "Oh sure why not? Hop on my boat Blaze!" replied Mr. Briney.
    "Thanks Mr. Briney! Off we go!" exclaimed Blaze.

And the boat shot off toward Alphimega.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for the comment Random Plushie! I did what Alter Ego said and it helped alot.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    As Amy waited for a reply from Cid, she couldn't help but notice another boat speeding along in the water alongside the larger one that she and the others were on.
    Curious, she examined the boat with the corner of her eye.

That boat seems very familiar for some odd reason.. No way, isn't that Mr. Briney's boat? Amy thought to herself.
    Wow, I had no idea that Mr. Briney came to this port. And yet, he is one great captain, so it shouldn't be a surprise..

Amy turned her attention back to Cid and waited for what he was going to say. Mudkee, meanwhile, decided to crouch down, then take a leap onto the railing, where she watched Cid, along with Curly and Jaws.

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Occ:Whoa sry i been doing other stuff ^^;;

Ic:Igaru watched as a whole bunch of kids boardered the ship They all must of overslept as well.As Igaru leaned against the rail while his bulbasaur rubbed against his leg,he saw a boat speed up next to the one he was riding on Mr.Briney?!?Crazy old man,the person driving the boat was a captain known as Mr.Briney,Igaru met this man only two times.
    "Well lets go look around bulba" the pokemon growled in agreement.Igaru passed a girl who was occupied by a mudkip.He decided to introduce himself
    "Hi!My name is Igaru,and this little guy right here is Bulbasaur,nice to meet you"Igaru held out a hand to shake

Agent9

You could care less....
    Years
    Roleplay:
    "Hey Mr. Briney! Theres my ship I was supposed to take!" shouted Blaze excitedly.
    "Really? Wanna go swim over there?" said Mr. Briney with a hint of sarcasm.
    "Er no..I happen to know that Sharpedoes live n this part of the sea." replied Blaze.
    "Oh well...Hey look were almost at Alphimega!" said Mr. Briney.
    "That was quick..." said Blaze.
    "Oh stop your yapping, we're here." snapped Mr. Briney
    "Finally!" said Blaze.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    What does OCC and IC mean? one last question. Are we all going to travel in a group or by ourselves. i want to go with friends on the journey.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Er, there are two female characters who have Mudkips, are you referring to Jenny or Amy? Lol.

Cloud82-

IC = In Character
    OOC = Out of Character

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    OOC: Otay.

IC:
    Amy swiveled around as a boy addressed her, holding out his hand. Looked like Cid wouldn't get to reply yet.

"Oh, hi, my name is Amy." She said, shaking the hand that Igaru offered her. At the mention of his Bulbasaur, she looked down to spot the aforementioned Pokemon near Igaru's feet. Amy grinned at the grass-type before looking back up at his Trainer.

"So, we're all heading to Alphimega?" Amy asked, referring to both Cid and Igaru.

Mudkee took notice of the Bulbasaur, leaping down from the railing and in front of him.

"Mudkip.." (Hello..) Mudkee greeted, unsure of what else to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back