• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
  • Yue smiled.

"Actually, that one person was the real me," stated Yue. "I'm actually a clone as well. In fact, real...Miharu is still traveling with the group now, except without Sakura. That manga is true. Although, I must have given you some spoilers if you haven't finished it."

Yue gave out a small little laugh. "Have I been adding '-chan' to the end of everyone's name? It must be a habit I picked up from my brother. If you think I'm annoying with this habit, try Fujiko-ani. He forces people to call him that and if you don't...you die. You complain? You die. It's annoying. He just leaves dead bodies in his wake. Although, when I say 'Miharu-chan', I do that on purpose."

Yue paused. "The reason why I, l-o-l, 'made Miharu seem like Einstein and everyone else was stupid' is, well, she is a bit more open-minded than most and even when she doesn't have all of the puzzle pieces, she can put things together. Of course, every one of the shifters are open-minded, and trust me, you're not stupid. I'm a little bit biased over Miharu-chan."

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu sighed slightly. So, currently they had three legendary inheritors (they weren't sons or daughter, damn it); a magical person of some sort, two if one counted herself; someone who could talk to pokemon; two psychics, one the type itself and the other one a mind reader and psychic, two time travelers and someone who apparently helps unlock powers. She didn't even knew what Damian was.

Oh, and someone was going to die. Fun.

She guessed it probably wasn't herself; Odessa had apparently known both her and Nightmare in the future, so most likely she did not die. Plus, Miharu could tell that there was something that Odessa was hiding when she said the reason she came back in time.

Why would children come back in time? A friend died, a family member...a family member...

Perhaps Josh was the one who died? Or his wife? That could make a child do something as drastic and go back in time in order to change the future. She narrowed her eyes at Psychic and Odessa. There was a lot that they were keeping from them. And she didn't like secrets.

Especially if it came with the price of lives.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa sat up, she hadn't been knocked out long she could tell, mostly because she was aware she was still very drunk. She looked at Psychic sitting in the chair. "A bit harsh, don't you think?" she said to Psychic, she got a telepathic response, "You know damn well what you can and cannot say, and while I could have just made you sleep knocking you out seemed a better solution", the only thing she actually said was for the others to hear was, "No, no it wasn't". Odessa shrugged, she had a high pain tolerance, and the alcohol added to it so she didn't hurt that much anyways.

Odessa stood up, "I think I have an idea of what to do about all this" she said, gesturing vaguely with her left arm to mean everything, her right still being useless until the bone healed, "but i'm tired, and drunk, and it can't be acted on for a bit, so i'm gonna go to sleep" she said. She walked to the table and picked up Silva, wounds healed and now safe to move. She went upstairs to the room at the farthest end of the hallway on the left, she found a fairly empty room, a dresser, a bed, and a desk made up the furniture. She placed her bag on the desk and laid down in bed, careful not to lay on her right arm. After about three minutes she fell asleep hugging Silva to her chest with her left arm.

Josh Stocks:

The Odessa girl went upstairs with her Raichu to sleep, he realized how tired he was, having been up for just about two days straight now. "She actually has the right idea" he said, "pretty much every room on the next floor up is a bedroom, mine and Alissa's is the first on the right, every other door is a bedroom except for the third on the right, which is a bathroom with a shower, a large tub, and a full-length mirror" he said. He realized that he could probably go for a shower as well, there was a private bathroom in his and Alissa's room though, "also, towels are under the sink" he said.

Josh went upstairs, Alissa a little ahead of him, and they went into the room and shut the door behind them. "I'm gonna take a shower" he told Alissa, "Do you want company?" she asked with a small smile.

Psychic:

Psychic tried not to blush as she felt Alissa and Josh's thoughts in her head, "The worst part about being psychic is hearing those kind of thoughts" she admitted to herself. She shook herself and tried to ignore it, she went upstairs and went to the fourth door on the left, furnished exactly like Odessa's, she lay down on the bed, staring at the ceiling without sleeping, "I miss Dark" she thought to herself.

OOC: I'm allowed to allude to it, but not say anything beyond implying it, so technically what i'm doing is pushing the rating without actually breaking the rules[I think...]

Also, time for sleep for our zombie/nuclear apocalypse survivors, i'll post something else soon but i'm not quite certain where to go from this[Plus, I got Portal 2 and I've gotten really caught up in it].

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Krystal Kollyns
    To bed with you, you mutant freaks

-----

I watched as Odessa went up to sleep and Josh and Alissa went to do some adult stuff in their shower.

"The worst part about being psychic is hearing those kind of thoughts" I couldn't tell if Psychic had said or thought that, but at this point it didn't make a difference to me.

"Yeah, tell me about it." I stood up and started to walk upstairs, Damian, Luna, Destiny, and Kris all did the same. We all walked into a room to talk for a minute, as there seemed to be much to talk about.

"So," I whirled around and shut the door as soon as everyone was inside the room. "Kris, you can talk to pokemon. Destiny, you're some freaking super human with amazing senses and an inheritor of Giratina's powers. Luna, you can apparanlty amplify the powers of others. Damian, I don't know what the heck you do. And i'm a psychic." I paused for a moment, everyone just stared at me. "Well, we seem to be a pretty normal group of kids." I said sarcastically as I sat down on a bed next to Luna.

"Why do we all seem to be developing these abilities?" Luna looked a little confused as she examined her hands, there was a small pink spark as she did so.

"I don't know, but I get this feeling these won't be all." I leaned back and thought for a moment. Then I ran a hand through my hair, which brought up another thought - I needed a shower.

"Well, let's discuss this a little more tommorow." Destiny stood up for a moment, but she was still thinking about her powers from Giratina. Kris, Damian and I all walked out of the room. Kris and Damian went to a seperate room, where Kris started complaining that he wouldn't be able to sleep. A few seconds later I assumed he had fallen dead asleep as his thoughts stopped. I continued to walk and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I'd have to make it quick since I probably wouldn't be the only one that wanted a shower - or needed one.

After my shower I walked into the bedroom as I dried my hair with a towel. Destiny and Luna were asleep, or at least, they looked like they were. Both however were still awake and thinking over the day's events. I tossed my towel to the side and got into a bed. I fell asleep almost immediatly.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    ------------
    -Raike laughed a bit, concerning the manga. So it was true, and if he had read right, something pretty messed up was going to happen towards the end. He had thankfully had finished the manga some time before coming to Balice, so no spoilers there.-

"Heh I doubt I would be very active in any of the other Dimensions, as I really don't hang around people too much, except Miharu, Josh, Kris and their lot, and now I guess I can add you to that group. Well, the real you anyway, and if your a clone, if I touched you shouldn't you go... *poof* or something?"

He frowned concerning Yui's brother." Yeah, well apparently, if what you say is true, I'd be dead as soon as I first met the dude, so I doubt that will happen. And yeah I guessed that you probably did it on purpose to annoy her, since she hates that ending. Its okay I guess if you are bias over her, I really wouldn't blame you, she is really smart. But yeah, after these events, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to be surprised by anything else, which reminds me; do you know of anyone that might be able to teach me to use powers I got?"

Pausing and sighing, slightly, he continued."I really don't think that this world will last very longer, as it seems it is basically doomed. The apocalypse has just taken place, and it seems that we might die as well, even if we do have Josh's shield. Your a...powerful being, I can see that now, so why don't you do something about it?... We should be getting back, it's getting kinda late, at least I think, my sense of time is messed up at the moment."

-He scoffed at his own lie, he knew he wasn't going to sleep. He would just sit on the roof as he always did, and think about things, maybe visit a few other dimensions if it didn't kill him. His thoughts began to drift back to Miharu, but he shook his head.-
    Sky(zarin) Destan
    -----------------
    -Sky frowned and blocked out most of the feed between him and Raike, it was too confusing for him to understand. Right now, he didn't really want to think about anything at the moment, and why should he. He just survived the zombie apocalypse, and avoided nuclear destruction, so yeah, he was pretty tired. He lay down on one of the couches in Josh's living room, and closed his eyes, while Dizzy slept on another couch adjacent to his.-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yue Uchiha

Yue snorted. "Do you honestly think I would make stupid clones like that? Too bad there wasn't any spoilers about my character in the manga, otherwise you would know that I don't make clones like that.

"And don't worry about my brother," added Yue. "If I ask him to, he probably wouldn't kill you unless you really made him mad. Also, alternate versions of you do hang out with other people. Actually, it is mostly luck that Miharu-chan hung out with you guys during that whole deal with Arceus and now anyways. There might be a few times in which she hangs out with one of the group, but never the whole group again."

Yue paused. "As for your powers, I would teach you and your brother if I could, but I am actually not quite sure how Palkia and Dialga uses their powers. I know it's more wasteful than the way I do, but that's pretty much it."

Yue smirked. "As for why I don't do more about it, I may be a 'powerful being' as you say, but meddlers like us have limits as to which we can meddle. The world is a dangerous and unique place, even more so when there are things that you can't even dream about are reality. Even if you think that you can't be surprised, there are many things in life that will and can surprise you. All you have to do is look.

"Now, as for getting back, as I know you are not going to sleep, why don't you try displacing yourself there? You direct your powers and as I see that you are making a mistake, I will guide your powers along the right path. I at least know this much. I also thinks it's cute that you're thinking about Miharu-chan right now." Yue smirked.

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu sighed slightly. Even if she did need the rest; she still had to sort. With these days events...it would take at least an hour.

Miharu managed to find her way onto the roof and started meditating. As memories started to fly pass her mind's eye, she took each one and filed it into different places, going over what happened today.

When she was done, she opened her eyes and glanced at her watch. It did take about an hour as she estimated. Miharu stood up, sore muscles hating her as she stood up. She took a shower, then went into a bedroom after changing to a t-shirt and shorts. She put the ear buds of her ipod into her ears(1) and drifted off to a, very light, sleep.

(1) Thing is, the ipod was already with her in the first place and it gets its music from the music that is already downloaded, so I assume it will still work.

Also, how is Raike and Yue/Yui going to get in? :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Its alright, I have a plot element that will explaing Yui/Yue and Raike getting back in. Also, this post time-skips everyone to the next day.

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa gave a slight groan as she opened her eyes, "Hangover...." her mind thought blearily. She noticed Silva was already awake, her mind remembered what happened yesterday, "How are you feeling?" she asked, Silva shifted herself before answering, "Fine, except my shoulders stiff" she answered. Odessa thought over this a moment, it would make sense for her shoulder to be a bit stiff, the injury has been pretty bad. She sat up and a fresh wave of pain went through her head, she sat on the edge of the bed a minute before doing anything.

She stood up and walked down to the kitchen and got some water, "That won't really help unless you exercise" Silva commented. Odessa knew she was right, "If only it wasn't so" she complained, but went outside for a walk, the shield was starting to weaken, kept in a contained system with a limited amount of energy it was literally impossible to keep it running forever. The shield would be down by next sunset, if it even made it that long. IT stretched a few kilometers in any direction, creating a perfect sphere around the focal point of the shield generator.

Psychic:

Psychic hadn't slept, there were several reasons for this but the biggest had to do with being an immortal. She had spent the night wondering over what to do next, "The others will know what I've done by now, and they'll want explanations" she thought. She sighed, "This will not be fun" she thought to herself. She felt the shield weaken, she might as well get it done while she could, she found Odessa, hungover but getting better as she walked around the forest area that surrounded the house for several kilometers. "Don't die, I've got to do something" she said telepathically, then added, "I'll find you later, and remember not to tell them what you shouldn't". Odessa gave a mental nod of agreement then Psychic teleported through the weakened shield. The first person she saw had black eyes and hair, "This is going to suck" she said to him, "Yeah, but it has to be done" he said, giving her a small hug.

OOC: It will be a long while until Psychic returns =D
    Until then, I guess I kinda just put this up to have something up, so yeah...

Edit:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa's hangover had mostly subsided by now, and she had come up with an.... idea, but not full-blown plan, of what she wanted to do next. She went back inside and got a drink of water from the kitchen faucet, although the water smelled odd because it was well-water and had sulfur in it. When everyone else was awake [more or less] and had entered the kitchen she voiced her idea, "I'm going to raid the secondary headquarters of the company responsible for the Plague, I believe if memory serves correctly the building is in a city roughly one hundred fifty miles west of here" she said.

Odessa wondered what to say next, she knew they didn't have t come with her, they would probably want to go out and searched for loved ones among the rubble then follow her, and she wouldn't blame them if they did. "I believe that if I raid the building I can find useful information on the computers previously" She nearly laughed at the irony of that word, "unavailable to me because of the residual effects of the EMPs damaging the equipment before i'm able to get at it later on" she stated. "Of course I might find nothing, and you may wish to go find loved ones who may have survived the bombings, but I have no one whom I can save here, leaving this as my most possible prolific option" she paused, "Stay, go with me, or go find others, but I will do this" she said, then waited for a response.

Josh Stocks:

Josh realized the reasoning behind Odessa's plan, the building might contain records of experiments and possible counter-measures against the zombies that she may not have known before. He wondered what the best course of action was here, a thought came to mind, "Can't we just hack it from here?" Odessa shook her head, "Its a closed circuit system, no hacking unless we do it manually which is at this point more difficult then just going to the building itself" she stated. Josh thought on this, he was finally home with his wife, the world was in ruins, and the city this building resided in he knew well as a large, crime-ridden city. Any survivors would probably be hostile and well-armed with illegally obtained weaponry, but finding a way to subdue the Plague, perhaps even discover what made themselves immune and isolate it for future generations, would make the visit pay off several thousand times over. Time wasn't there friend either, the EMPs initial blast might not of destroyed the electronics but residual effects might render all the information in the computers corrupt after not too long.

Alissa [soon-to-be] Stocks:

Alissa saw Josh thinking, she decided to make this decision extremely easy for him the best way she could think of, "I'll come with you on the raid" she said brightly. There was a look of slight shock on Josh's face, and maybe the smallest hint of amusement from Odessa's. Josh took a moment before answering, "Then i'll be going as well" he said, a slight note of relief in his voice for the decision being made easy and without too much thinking. Alissa smiled, "I guess that we should think of transportation for getting to the city, counting out aircraft because of heavy reliance on electronics for fuel-pumping, gauge readings and etcetera. Soooo, that means either the sports car or the Humvees" she said, leaving out the motorcycles since Odessa wouldn't be able to ride one with a broken arm anyways.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa was slightly amused seeing her mother manipulate her father, "Some things are recurrent throughout time" she thought to herself, reflecting on history in general. She wondered who else would come with her, it wasn't mandatory and at this point she would have enough assistance to find anything worth finding when she got to the city, but she wouldn't be abject to having a little extra help come along with her.

OOC: There, had to re-write this twice because the website was being stupid >.>
    Anyways, yeah, completely optional... you can go and make your own story in post-apocalyptia or you can follow Odessa on her raid in an attempt to learn more about the Plague, your choice really.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu had woken up right at 5:00am, her internal clock running. Miharu groaned slightly. Usually, she would wake up at this time to get the gym up and running before heading off to train in the forest, pokemon and herself. However, she did have her pokemon with her, but perhaps the mini-battles would be too noisy for the others in the house that was still asleep. Especially with Odessa's going-to-be-hangover...Miharu decided that she was just going to do self training this morning.

She silently walked downstairs and out of the house, going to an open space. She let out Bishamon and bowed. Bishamon bowed back. Then, they sparred.

-x-

After an hour, they had stopped sparring. Miharu wiped off the sweat from her forhead with the back of her hand. They both bowed to each other, shook hands, and Bishamon went back into his pokeball.

The score was now 12,343 - 12,342 to Bishamon. Well, Miharu would win next time. Most likely at least.

However, there was a second part to her self training that she had yet to do. She sighed, before going on with the training.

-x-

100 one hand "push-ups" (she would be in a handstand with only one hand and doing push-ups that way) and many more exercises later, Miharu used her hand to put force between the ground and herself to jump off her hand and land silently on her feet.

Miharu was the type of trainer that thought that good pokemon trainers trained along with their pokemon, was in battle with their pokemon, and got hurt with them. She hated the way that pokemon battles were conducted, with the trainers safe away from harm and pokemon dueling just for their master's will. Which is why she asked each and everyone of her pokemon when they were captured if they want to be captured at all. A lot had "said" no and she released them. It was one of the things that her father had taught her when he had been around...Miharu bit her lip so hard that she caused it to bleed. She would not think about that man. It brought too much questions and too many heartaches.

Miharu glanced at the sky to see that the second part had only taken twenty minutes. Not the best record, but still pretty good. It was only 6:20am and most likely the rest of the house hadn't woken up yet. She sighed slightly. More training?

-x-

Miharu had walked into the kitchen to see that everyone was there (aside from Yue and Raike?). Odessa had told them her plan.

Miharu felt amused when Alissa manipulated Josh, however she cut down the "family banter".

"I would like to come as well," stated Miharu. "Although, before we head off, I would like to see if Pallet Town or the gym is intact..."

I'm coming too.

Miharu blinked. "Yue says that she is going as well. Well, will this not be easy." The last statement was stated fairly dryly.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

"You'll have to get a ride if you want to see the Pallet town gym, its nowhere near where here and it would be a very bad idea to use any vehicle that flies for transport." she said.

Odessa remembered something that might be important. "Also, I almost forgot this, once the shield goes down to let us through pokeballs will experience an internal mechanism failure, which essentially means they'll release whatever Pokemon they have and fail to work again" she said. She wondered how the others would handle this bit of news, although Odessa had normally seen it as something positive, as the Pokemon that traveled with you did so of its own free will, and not because they were bound by a ball. Odessa glanced at Silva, she had been hatched by Odessa when Odessa was only four years old, and Odessa couldn't remember a time when they weren't together. Odessa picked Silva up and hugged her, then set her down on the table and continued to wait for the others replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

"I still have Bishamon that can teleport me and everyone here near our destination," Miharu pointed out.

She blinked when Odessa stated that the pokeballs were going to fail as well. "Well, is it not going to be a party in here," she stated dryly.

All of her pokemon were on her and she had a lot of pokemon. "If we are going to try to go the 'stealth' routine...yeah, we are going to fail."

It would take too long to list all of her pokemon and while she was a master at keeping them organized and fully functionally when they are all out, they could not be stealthy at all.

She had (OOC: this will go in a spoiler due to the fact that she has so many pokemon, and you probably don't want to shift through all of that):
    Spoiler:
    . All together, 114! If they were trying to go for stealth, they lost it.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • ((Don't Hate me Michaela >.<))
    -Raike sighed as he heard from Sky that Yue was going also. Once again they would have to leave safety, and go back into the apocalyptic world once more, but it couldn't be helped. Also, if what Miharu had said a year ago about her number of pokemon was true, then there was no way he was going to try and let them do it alone. Besides, with his new found powers, there might be something he could do, perhaps warp them to a different location.-

"Yue-chan, you might want to tell them I'm going too."

-Wait what? "Damn" he thought, he was beginning to speak like her. When he thought about it, it was pretty much like Miharu's inability to say "you" or speak in contractions. "Intresting" he thought.-

Sky Destan
    -----------
    "Oh what the hell, I'm going too, since Raike is anyway. And you people should know why he's going too."

-Sky snickered, but felt Raike mentally attack him. He laughed a bit then, knowing that Raike was probably blushing at the moment. He might also be of some help as well, since he could slow down time and all. When he thought about it, he realized that he could have made their escape a lot easier, by making the time the shield was offline longer. He facepalmed before taking his regular base guitar off his back, and playing a single note, then frowned. It needed to be tuned again. He huffed slightly, and went to work on it.-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yue Uchiha

Yue smirked. "First of all, you're a little bit too young to call me Yue-chan, call me Yue instead. Plus, you have a terrible accent when you say my name; also, first of all, 'Yue is Chinese, not Japanese. And no, you're not really starting to talk like Miharu-chan. Not only did you slur 'I am' together in a contraction, you also said you." Yue laughed slightly. "You kids are so cute~!"

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu tilted her head slightly. It would probably be useful for, not only Yue coming, but Raike and Sky as well. However, she probably knew the reason why Raike was coming. Or, at least, part of it. She rolled her eyes slightly, before a small smile tugged at her lips.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike rolled his eyes Miharu style((XD)) at Yue. He then glared when he realized she had read his mind again. He didn't know what to make of her, she could be serious one second, and then the other be all happy and kinda weird. He still resented the mind reading, and let it be known.-

"Okay, first of all, I'm not a kid, I'm 22. Second, I'm not really Japanese, so you'll have to excuse my "horrible accent, Shikashi, sore wa, watashi wa sore o hanasu koto ga dekinai wakede wa nai." Third, don't ever call me cute. Fourth, kindly stay the jank out of my mind. If we can do all these things, we might be able to get along a little better, okay? "

-Raike smirked slightly, remembering some of what he had learned from Miharu. It was still pretty rough, but he guessed he had said the right thing-

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: And now we are waiting for Nakuzami to post.

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at Krystal, Destiny, Luna, and the rest of that group, "So what about you guys?" she said. Odessa wondered if Psychic had told anyone else that she was leaving for awhile, "Also Psychic had to go do something or other, so it will just be us." she said. She also added, "I'd also prefer we took the Humvees instead of teleportation or anything similar to that, so we can look for survivors on the way" she said, "and so I can come up with an actual plan as we drive" she thought to herself.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Pokepalooza?

-----

"Also, I almost forgot this, once the shield goes down to let us through pokeballs will experience an internal mechanism failure, which essentially means they'll release whatever Pokemon they have and fail to work again" That statement made me glance over at Miharu's pokeball bag. She did not help with the fact she had so many, so, unless stealth was considered over one hundred pokemon running around outside of their pokeballs, we had no chance at stealth.

"Well, that's fine with me. Cinder's hardly ever in his pokeball anyway." At this Cinder gave a grunt of approval. I looked at the others. Krystal had the same situation, and so did Destiny. It was really only Graylem I was worried about. There was a reason Damian didn't have him out very often recently - he drew too much attention. After all, he was a huge, shiny golem that could fly.

"I'd also prefer we took the Humvees instead of teleportation or anything similar to that, so we can look for survivors on the way" How would that work, at all?

"How would that work, like, at all? Just look at how many pokemon Miharu has with her." I glanced at the bag again, before I turned to Miharu. "Y'know, you should not have grabbed them yet." I said in a level tone. This would not work out well. "Oh, but if I can get my pokemon, Damian and Luna can ride on Graylem, Destiny and Krystal can ride on..." What pokemon did I have that could carry them? I went over my mental list, which I was pretty sure was longer than Miharu's. "Dex, my Flygon, and I could ride on...Altair, my Altaria. That way we could fly and look for survivors at the same time." Wait, how did that help with Miharu's situation? "Miharu's pokemon would have to walk if we are to bring them all."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa listened as Kris voiced his concerns, "It would be idiotic to bring all hundred something of Miharu's pokemon" Odessa said bluntly, "A group of Pokemon as large as the number Miharu has would probably scare survivors, even though they are well-behaved" she said. "Any Miharu chooses not to bring on the raid are to do whatever Miharu instructs, although I would suggest either search and rescue or to stay here and defend, since the shield is a giant reflective dome from the outside that would probably of aroused quite a bit of interest amongst both the living and the dead" she stopped for a moment, then addressed Miharu directly, "So which shall you bring, and what of those that won't be coming on the raid with us?".

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu nodded thoughtfully as she mentally went over all of her pokemon in her head.

"Nightmare and Bishamon for sure," she stated.

Butterfree could be useful with his Sleep Powder, Nari and Satoshi, Nari for her speed and Satoshi for his attack...Shedninja due to the fact that he could be immune to many attacks...Spiritomb due to the fact that he has no weaknesses...So far, Ghost/Poison, Psychic/Fighting, Bug/Flying, Electric, Dragon/Flying, Bug/Ghost, Ghost/Dark...I will bring ten...Although, it would probably be helpful to bring pokemon that can counter whatever they have...

"Actually, what types of pokemon does the enemy have?" inquired Miharu. "So I can build a strong team of ten around it. So far I have five for sure: Nightmare, Bishamon, Yuurei or Spiritomb, Nari or Jolteon, and Satoshi or Dragonite." In order to compound the fact, the five pokeballs of the pokemon she listed appeared in her hand, thanks to Bishamon's teleport.

Nightmare grinned as he faked wiped a tear from his eye. "Aw, that's so sweet. You're bring me with you on a super important mission!"

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Why does the master ball have to not work soon? Hell, I would manage just every other pokeball failing except for the master ball."

((OOC: I'm not sure if I really mentioned this, but Nightmare's pokeball isn't really a pokeball; it is a master ball.))

Yue rolled her eyes. "First of all, you are a kid to me. Your forefathers would be kids to me. Second of all, I've seen people who are not Japanese speak in better accents in you. Oh, and just because "you can speak it" doesn't mean much. If no one can understand you...Just be lucky I can. Third, I'm calling you cute the way that an adult may call a child cute. I find all of your little drama cute. Miharu-chan is especially cute. Fourth, even if I didn't read your mind, I could still read you like an open book. Also, what makes you think that I need to be your friend or something? We don't need to get along in order to work on the battlefield kid, and this is going to turn into a battlefield. Probably." Humans are so unpredictable.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Pokemon party time

-----

"Why would you waste a Master Ball on Nightmare?" I asked Miharu, concealing a smile. "You could have always just placed some beer next to a regular pokeball and, voila! Nightmare has been caught!" I let the smile plaster itself to my face once I was done talking. That probably would be an easy way to catch Nightmare.

Damian walked over to Miharu's pokeball bag and placed a hand over it. After a slight pause, he spoke, "Perhaps you should bring Bishamon, Nightmare, Spiritomb, Tyranitar, Charizard, Gyarados, Gardevoir, Scizor, Ditto, and Ninjask. It would give you pretty good type coverage and they're all pretty strong pokemon." Okay, so now we knew Damian could do something, but I wasn't actually sure what that something was.

"Well, if I were going to bring ten pokemon, I guess I would bring Cinder, Hood, Dex, Altair, Daruma, Gummi Bear, Rose, Zoro, Strife, and...either Tales or Kane." I paused for a second, "But maybe I should bring Dusk. After all, he is my catalyst..." I went over how those pokemon would fair. There wasn't much type coverage, but I wasn't very worried about that.

"I'd just bring Valiant, Fang, and Dodo."

"Mia, Lily, and Whimsical."

"Graylem, Nido, and Esmerelda."

"Dream, Midnight, and Amp."

I listened to everybody elses choices. Most of us actually shared our pokemon, they could use mine and I could use theirs. So, of course, most of the pokemon that they chose were ones that I caught and trained.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu hesitated slightly before sharing a glance with Nightmare. "Let us just say that it was important for me to use the master ball." Miharu's finger twitched as she strained not to reach one of the scars on her back that suddenly ached with phantom pain.

Miharu's mind raced as she calculated Damian's choices. "Hmm, I mostly agree except I feel that I should still bring Jolteon and Dragonite. Jolteon, Dragonite, and Shedninja instead of Scizor, Ditto, and Ninjask. Although..." Miharu picked up all of the pokeballs mentioned, and then grabbed Ditto's pokeball. "Ditto could be extremely useful with the fact that she could help by transforming into a pokemon by just looking at a picture and one would not believe what kind of pictures I have of pokemon." Miharu chuckled slightly. She had pictures of every legendaries she had ever met. Since she had either battled with them or against them, she was also very aware of their moves.

"However, one might like to state their pokemon species rather than just the nickname. I am afraid that we have no idea as to what pokemon everyone might have."

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Who's that pokemon?!

-----

"Let us just say that it was important for me to use the master ball."

"Why-" I started to ask, but then decided against it. Apparantly something about their history wasn't all rainbows and flowers, which made me feel a little bad about saying what I did.

"However, one might like to state their pokemon species rather than just the nickname. I am afraid that we have no idea as to what pokemon everyone might have." I blinked a few times, not registering what Miharu had said at first.

"Oh! Right! Sorry! Well, you already know Cinder, Dream, Mia, Valiant and Graylem...and Dusk. I already said whom Dex and Altair were. So that leaves...Hood, my Scrafty; Daruma, my Darmanitan; Gummi Bear, my Reuniclus; Rose, my Ampharos; Zoro, my Zoroark; Strife, my Zangoose; Tales, my Ninetales, and Kane my Arcanine." I thought back to the names that the others had mentioned, "Fang, the Crobat and Dodo, the Dodrio. Uh, Lily the Lilligant and Whimsical the Whimsicott. Um, Nido and Esmerelda, the Nidoking and Nidoqueen, and Midnight and Amp, the Liepard and Exploud." Did that cover all of the names we had mentioned? Yeah, I thought it did.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu nodded slightly, using the information of the pokemon Kris gave her to make a basic plan. It was very basic however, since she did not know the format and the way in reach they could attack the base. Suddenly, she blinked. Wait, they have been talking about survivors the whole entire time when Yui teleported all people to another dimension...I cannot believe I totally forgot about that. I must be losing my touch.

"I do not think that we have to worry about survivors," Miharu announced. "Although, I am sure everyone can guess why...ish."

Miharu had also, suddenly, thought up of another plan. "Is there any forests or other places in which pokemon can hide near the place we are attacking. I was thinking that I could just teleport my pokemon to a place near, have them set up there and in which case we will not have any trouble with transporting the pokemon. I can also do the same thing with other pokemon. We bring those pokemon we chose with us and when they lower their guard, or when we may be close to being defeated, I have no idea how strong these guys are, we have extra pokemon in the nearby area. Plus, it could also be used as a tactic to shock the opponent..." by then, she was mumbling to herself as her mind rewrote several plans in her head.

Back