• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Weird girl say whaaaat?!

-----

Miharu smirked, "Not that hard right? And yes, with the velocity with the missiles, plus there was probably only a twenty-eighty chance anyways of it killing the virus, it has probably spread everywhere by now." Miharu paused, "And only when I am bored! I guess this is what Yue meant when I was more carefree than the rest...Wait, how did I know that? She never said that here right?"

"Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?!" Did Miharu seriously just say that it would be easy to defeat me? HELL NO! "And don't worry, I do watch kids shows sometimes too..." I paused for a moment, "And did you know that Disney sells sex to little children?" I had to say that with a smile. It was so freaking bad, yet true. I mean, there were some very inappropriate little hidden messages in some of their cartoons, like Aladdin and The Little Mermaid.

I was surprised to see Yui...or Yue...which one was it? I never really paid attention to them...shows how nice I am. Lulz. For some reason, the fact that the virus could have spread wasn't bothering me at the moment. Perhaps the fact that we were out of Balice was so nice that nothing else really mattered for these few moments.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • ((Hey Miharu Michaela, can I have alternate version of my character? I have been meaning to do something with KHR))
    Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -Raike closed his eyes and reached up a hand to scratch his head. Miharu was way more cocky then when they first met, 2 years ago. Still, she was fun to be around, as were all of the other shifters. Raike still felt the need to put a bullet through Odessa's head, for what she almost did. He began to wonder where those other two were, where they had been teleported. "Whatever" he thought,"good riddance." He felt the disruption in the area when Yue appeared.-

"Welcome back, other person who was with us in Balice. I'm not quite sure of this... but due to my recent change, I'm pretty sure I know who you are... but don't worry, I won't say. But I think I would like to have a word with you alone."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • ((OOC: Everyone has an alternate self. No need to ask me for permission. :P Whoever read Tsubasa/xxxHolic will know what I mean. =D))

Miharu winked at Kris. "I was just kidding. Battles have been too easy for me lately. I hope, if we battle, that we can have a nice, hard fought one."

Yue tilted her head to the side as she smirked. "Alright. Be back in a second."

Yue teleported herself and Raike away to another building; another dimension to be exact. It was the same house that was temporally connected to Balice City (the one Penelope and I went in).

Yue's "tattoo" on her hand glowed as a can of Raike's favorite soda appeared in her hands. She threw it at Raike, she knew he was going to catch, and then sat on the couch. "You may sit as well. Now, what did you want to talk about alone?"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike once again, noticed that he did not feel sick in the slightest when they teleported. It felt good not to throw up every time though, so he was grateful for the change. He caught the can of soda, scanning it skeptically as if it were poison, before cracking it open and taking a sip. Coming to a conclusion that the drink was not poisoned, he walked over to another chair, opposite of the couch, and sat down, watching her. He began to organize his thoughts, which took a few seconds before speaking.-

"I don't know much about you, what your purpose is or where you came from. But from what I have observed since you arrived, you seem to resemble Miharu, not exactly with the same personality, but close enough. I can also see that we are in a different dimension, thanks to these...powers I guess. My questions are, why are you here, where did Miharu's powers come from, and why the hell do I have abilities that resemble that of Palkia's, same thing with Sky, who has Dialga's. I'm almost certain that you know the answers, but for some reason you didn't tell me... or her."

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Dreadlocked

-----

Miharu gave a wink, "I was just kidding. Battles have been too easy for me lately. I hope, if we battle, that we can have a nice, hard fought one."

"Oh, you bet it will be."
    I blinked a few times when Yue and Raike disappeared. What was up with everyone suddenly having supernatural powers? The best I can do is talk to pokemon. "We might be able to have one, like, right now..." I scanned the area again, "If I can find Josh so he can tell me where his PC is. He has to have one in a place like this."

"Guys, I suddenly have a really harsh feeling of dread..." I turned to see Krystal, talking extremely out of character.

"Uh...what did you say?" I asked, a little stunned.

"I just feel...that something really bad is about to happen really soon." Okay, when did Krystal suddenly become some sort of psychic?

"Well, let's see what that is." I turned, a little uneasy, and went to go look for Josh. I had a feeling we would really need all the pokemon we could get.

OOC: Ooh, maybe Kris can get some sort of powerful alter ego? A more advanced, yet totally different, version of himself.

Also, Krystal = Psychic. She's talking about how the virus has just hit the entire world, and how everything is gonna go to hell real soon...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yue shook her head slightly, amused. "The drink is not poisoned," she stated, as if she read his thoughts. "Also, there is barely anything that I can tell you with any of the questions you have asked me. I know you care for her, you guys did date for a while, however what is going on between me and Miharu is for myself and her only. If she chooses to tell you, if I tell her herself, then that would be fine. However, I might not tell her anyways, its more fun if she figures it out; which I'm pretty sure she did. You can ask her when we come back. As for you and your brother's powers...perhaps he should be here for this as well?"

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike made a "Tch" sound, when she said that he cared for her, and began to think to himself. "Yeah I care for her, not sure she sees me in the same light though... And I know this chick just read that too so whatever.." Raike snickered a bit to himself when she suggested that he ask her when they got back.-

"You know she won't tell me, Yue. She'll just do her word twisting thing to drive me off subject. As for my brother, no need to bring him here. We share a kind of...mental connection. Meaning I can just relay the info over to him. For example, Kris is freaked out that we just dissapeared from what I see."
    -A shadow fell over Raike's face as his thoughts drifted back to Miharu. He was glad that he now actually did have the time to think about things other than the zombie plague, but it also saddened him. He still cared for her...-

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: No more relaxing, getting straight back into the fun stuff soon =P
    @Kris 8 or 9 post back
    Josh didn't forget, he just didn't feel like listing everyone.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa was almost done, she only had to set the coordinates, no playing favorites to nationalities, no changing where based on who she would know in the future. She was almost done when an extreme pain smashed into her right arm, she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth with pain, feeling the bone of her right forearm break under the strength of whatever had hit her. When she opened her eyes she was looking upwards at the front of Josh's house.

It took only an instant to reach the conclusion that Sarah had been the one to hit her, and she had teleported her here so she wouldn't get in the way. "Great, I just handed control of the worlds W.M.D.s to a human hating psychopathic *****" she thought to herself. She slowly sat up, pushing herself upwards with her left arm. Once she was standing she looked at her right arm, the bone had fractured and was now sticking out of the skin. Oddly enough she wasn't in too much pain yet, shock was probably keeping a majority of it at bay.

The next thought was about Silva, she wasn't here, this affected Odessa a lot worse then her broken arm had. Her mind raced quickly, but before she could come to any conclusions there was a small popping sound as a severely wounded Silva appeared on the ground a few feet from where Odessa was standing. Odessa quickly rushed to check Silva's injuries, there was a very deep gash going almost straight up and down her right side, and then another across her left shoulder. Other then that she was relatively unharmed, but the two gash's were bleeding profusely and needed tending to immediately.

Odessa picked up Silva gently in her left arm and quickly went to the door.

Josh Stocks:

The camera had shown Odessa teleporting in, although the angle hid her arm from view until Silva appeared a few feet away and she rushed over to her. Josh and Alissa watched, the security system alerting them when she had appeared, Odessa started heading for the door with Silva in her left arm. The security system predicted her direction and asked what kind of access to give her. Josh didn't trust the Odessa girl, but the injury had looked bad, he typed in "Medical" and went with Alissa downstairs to hear exactly what Odessa had to say about what had happened when she had been gone.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa maneuvered the door open without letting Silva down, then went inside. She walked forward past the others and set Silva down carefully on the table in the kitchen, then went to a large, well-hidden closet in the foyer and started taking out various healing products; full restores, max revive, hyper potion, max potion, max pp up. She took these all in one arm and started back to the kitchen, where she awkwardly opened the potion bottles and started mixing all the healing products together. It was hard with only her left arm but it didn't take her long and when she was done a sort of paste sat before her in a bowl. She took the paste and carefully rubbed it into the wounds, not quite healing them completely, the gash's were way too bad for that, but staunching the flow of blood and disinfecting the wounds.

When she was done and confident Silva would be fine for a while she went through her bag over her shoulder and pulled out a large black box and shoved it at Josh as he came down the steps, "Thats all the stuff you need to finish that project, go do it now" she commanded. She went through the bag again and pulled out a roll of hundreds, then pointed at Nightmare, "This cash is your for some whiskey or bourbon or anything that will get me very drunk very fast" she said.

Josh Stocks:

Josh looked at the box, it was a lot heavier then it looked, he opened it to see that Odessa had told the truth. He thought this over in his head, "Something very bad has happened" was all that came up, "and I should probably do as she said" was the second, the logic from there being Odessa knew something bad would be happening very soon to her, and by extension them, if the machine was not fixed. He sighed unhappily at being commanded but went downstairs to quickly finish the machine, he knew where all this went already, he just needed to place it all.

OOC: Whats going on? Who knows =P [I do or course XD]

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Nightmare gets alchohol!

-----

I watched as a very injured Odessa and Silva entered. Odessa had started mixing a huge potion-paste, but it still hadn't completely worked. Josh had come down, but he had left so fast I had no time to ask him about the PC. The thing that really got my attention was Odessa giving Nightmare money for alchohol. She. Was. Completely. Insane. I wondered what the hell Miharu would say, if anything at all since Odessa was badly injured and did want the drinks for herself. I had a feeling she would only get about half of them though.

Then it occured to me, who could injure Odessa like that?

OOC: Short post before I go to school. Two things: One - You. Are. Insane. Poor Miharu XD Two: Still waiting for the answer to the PC question -.- the end of the world can wait XP

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Yue Uchiha

Yue tilted her head. "Actually, it seems that Kris is only more mad that his 'superpower' isn't as powerful as anyone else's." Also, it seems that Odessa's plan has failed slightly. Hopefully Plan Z won't need to be put under effect. That would suck. Arse. "And, child, she still cares for you too. To be honest, she cares for everyone, but she naturally hides things underneath. 'Once burned, twice shy'."

To be honest, she didn't know why each Miharu had such parallel pasts. And it seemed that everyone out of the same group came together in almost all of the universes. It was strange, but not uncommon. It was kind of the same as Yukito and Touya. In almost every universe, they were together (sometimes together together).

"Now, I won't say anything more on Miharu-chan. She is a very private person and she might be mad if I say anything more," laughed Yue. "I am sure that some of her unwanted powers are kicking in now and she saw the first half, this half, of the conversation. However, her powers are not strong enough to see the whole thing. Her powers are going to be cut off in 3, 2, 1...As for your powers, both of you are inheritors of Palkia's and Dialga's power. No worries, you guys are not children of Palkia and Dialga, however. The only way that could happen is if Palkia and Dialga did it and they are brother and sister, so that would be awkward, or if Palkia and Dialga both did it with your mum. And they don't really like humans that way, so that wouldn't work. Inheritors. Now, I'm not sure why Palkia and Dialga picked you two in particular, they never told me and I was never curious, but I guess they saw something of a spark in the two of you. The thing is; in order for Palkia and Dialga to give their powers to someone else, they already had to have the spark for it.

"Also, each legendary pokemon has their own inheritor. No, Miharu-chan is not one of them. She has 'powers' that the legendaries are scared to...deal with, let's say. Plus, if cultivated correctly, she could be stronger than any legendary pokemon. That's actually why I'm here, but that's not important.

"Anyyways, if anyone have heard of the legendary Ash, he was inheritor for Ho-oh in particular, but most legendaries he had ever met gave him a small bit of their power as well. That was why he was the chosen one.

"However, Arcues has not gotten a successor yet. And no, just because you have the power of the legendary pokemon does not mean that you will have to take over their jobs, well, in most cases. If all of them get captured or killed, then you will automatically be brought to the Hall of Origin and become the new so and so and whatever. Interesting, right? However, if I go more in, you might get confused." Yue sighed. "Children are like that nowadays. Well, except for Miharu-chan and other geniuses, really."

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu blinked at Odessa as she asked Nightmare to buy her some alcohol. Was she bloody insane?

Just as Nightmare was going to take the money, Miharu cut in.

"Uh, how can I put this politely, hell to the no," Miharu stated in a deadpan. "First of all, three fourths of that money is going to go into Nightmare's alcohol fund. Second of all, no one wants to see a drunk Nightmare. If you want alcohol so badly, I'm sure that Yue can give you some."

As if on cue, a glass of vodka appeared in Odessa's hand. As soon as Odessa emptied one glass, another shot of vodka would appear in the glass.

Miharu let out a sigh of relief. Nothing was more exhausting than dealing with a drunk Nightmare.

Nothing.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry to hear that FAS, Odile said something about coming back so to bunny his character until such time, but I've kinda heard that before and don't really believe it...

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa didn't question the glass vodka, she just wanted to get drunk so she would be able to stand a much larger amount of pain for what she was about to do next. After about seven glasses in very quick succession she was about where she wanted to be, lucid but not completely invalid, which was also about the point where she decided it would be funny to give Nightmare the money anyways just to mess with the others. Odessa set down the glass and placed her right arm on the table as flat as she could so that the protruding bone was easily visible to her and started the very painful process of pulling it back into place.

This started with a quick jerk, powerful jerk with her left arm to bring the protruding bone into about the right position, back inside her arm. Odessa gritted her teeth and moaned with pain as a very very long list of expletives ran through her head in quick succession as she jerked the bone back into position. After this she carefully put pressure on her right arm, pushing the bone back into the exact right position to heal. She carefully lifted the arm off the table, still bleeding from where the bone had broken the skin. She took a large container of bleach from under the sink and before anyone could stop her poured it over the wound, causing extreme pain but sterilizing the wound for the next step.

Odessa took a knife from one of the drawers and set it on the stove, turning it to its highest level before turning her attention to the others for the time being. "I'll be blunt, I f***ed up and now Sarah is more then likely bombing every major city on the globe." she continued before anyone could say anything, "Nothing that wouldn't have happened in four years anyways with the war that started while you were in Balice, but still bad." she felt no responsibility for the situation at hand, it was going to happen whether she had interfered or not, so in the end all she had done is changed the date. "The reason that Josh is finishing his shield project now and so when she sends the four or fives nukes our way to kill us, they won't really do anything." she said, then continuing without pausing for a chance to be interrupted, "my goal was to change history so those nukes don't reduce the population from seven or so billion down to roughly fourteen million, but the only way to do that was to scare people into stopping the war, which involved setting the nukes off high in the atmosphere to create EMPs that would permanently disrupt technology, but more importantly, scare the s*** out of enough of the population to stop the damn war, and as a secondary measure, in case humanity proved to be stupider and braver then I first thought, reduce the numbers of nukes that could destroy the population by a very large number, but now crazy psycho granddaughter Psychic has them so nothing really changed now except the bombs drop a few years earlier then what originally happened" she said, she was out of breath now and starting to get tired from the blood loss.

She took the knife off the stove-top and pressed the hot blade against her skin, cauterizing the wound and effectively stopping the bleeding, although through pretty much one of the most painful measures possible. After she was done the pain and therefore adrenaline from the wound was counter-acting the alcohol pretty well.

Josh Stocks:

Josh finished putting in the last bit, "Might as well test it" he thought, flipping the necessary dials and switches so that it covered his property plus a few miles. When he was done he flipped the switch, the machine hummed but that wasn't really any indication it was working, he would have to go outside and check the shield himself, although that would be easy, it blocked everything; heat, light, matter, wind, radiation. All he would have to see is if the light from the sun was being blocked by the shield and that was it.

He started back upstairs.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa's eyes flicked to the window as everything went dark at once, a few seconds before the lights in the house turned themselves on automatically, "And that would be the shield" she said, "Next time it goes down most all of the human population will be gone" she said.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Good-bye world...

-----

"Um, what the hell did you just ****ing say?!" Had Odessa really just said what I thought she said. Were that many people about to die? That many pokemon? My friends and family...or at least my family, were going to die? She had to be ****ing joking?!

"Told you I had a really bad feeling..." Krystal was completely white, and could hardly stand, so she sat down on the nearest couch. What...just what? This couldn't happen...fourteen million people? I decided to follow Krystal's lead once I noticed the only thing keeping me on my feet was Cinder, who had noticed all the color leave me. I didn't even bother to look at Luna, Damian and Destiny. I knew that they would be just as bad, except maybe Destiny, who'd probably just be a little pale.

"All the more reason to find a PC." I said as I stood up again, steel in my voice and absolutely no trace of emotion. "So, Josh, care to direct me in the right direction?" I glared at Josh with an expression that could make the most hardened person keel over with fright. If Josh didn't tell me where a PC was, then i'd find one on my own, and Josh wouldn't really like how his house, or what would be left of it, looked when I was done.

"There's not much time left...Josh," Came Krystal's small voice from the couch, "Please." In that one sentence, combined with the look in Krystal's eyes, said it all. It brought the reality of what was soon to happen, of whom was going to die...

____________________________________________________________________________

OOC: Inheritors? ...don't tempt me...but Giratina + Destiny would be so awesome! Maybe I could do that?
    Also, Kris's "alter ego" is going to appear soon :3 By "alter ego" I really mean a completely different entity, and a powerful one at that. With some drawbacks, of course.
    Now, what to do with Luna...

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Josh Stocks:

"I don't have a PC, there isn't anything that links outside my property and even if there was it would have been cut the instant the shield went up, my design is very basic, we're surrounded by a huge sphere of electrons moved in just the right way to create a shield that is impossible to break while using very little power." He explained, not feeling very happy about that flaw or his own isolationism that would have made the PC still a problem even if not for the design flaw.

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa let Josh list off his explanation of the shield before she said anything, "No matter that, I sent all Pokemon to a special location before I hacked the military, because EMP damages electronics and blah blah blah..." She said, not really feeling like explaining it, "The basic part is Pokemon are safe, if not for the location then for the fact that I think Sarah only hates humans and won't actually try and harm any Pokemon" she said, believing the last part fully and completely, "The only reason she hurt Silva at all is probably because Silva attacked her after Sarah kicked my ass" she said. "Oh, and I'm pretty sure I just stated that the human population is going to decrease to about .2% its current amount, give or take .05%" she stated, she knew she was coming across as a ***** now but was drunk and didn't really care.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Kris Kollyns
    Sanctuary for pokemon...

-----

"I don't have a PC," As soon as I heard those words, I stopped listening. He didn't have a PC? How could he not have a PC in this freaking mansion? That meant...

"No matter that, I sent all Pokemon to a special location before I hacked the military, because EMP damages electronics and blah blah blah..." Odessa's voice brought me back to reality, "The basic part is Pokemon are safe, if not for the location then for the fact that I think Sarah only hates humans and won't actually try and harm the any Pokemon" I let out a sigh of relief. I could hardly stand losing the humans in my life, if i'd lost the pokemon...who knows.

"Well, good." I had no way to say anything else as the thoughts in my head were too jumbled to put together, except for one. "Just one thing. If we do get to kill that Sarah *****, or whatever its name is, I want the final blow." That last part I took extremely seriously. Even if these people wouldn't let me have the honor of doing it, i'd do it anyway, and take extreme pleasure from it.

I walked out into Josh's front yard, also huge. I did this for a few reasons: one, to see what happened beyond the shield; and two, to get away from everyone for the moment.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu Mizushima

Miharu narrowed her eyes. Fourteen million people? Although she didn't have any family, she did had many people she cared for in this world. Cynthia would be one of them, as for the people in Pallet Town in general. However, what she was really worried about was her pokemon at the gym. Although all of the pokemon were safe, she didn't feel that they were safe unless they were by her side. Even with the assurance, Nightmare looked worried and that was saying something. Both Nightmare and Miharu shared a look, before Miharu tried contacting Bishamon.

Bishamon! Bishamon! Answer me, this is an emergency!

Yes master? What is wrong? Another attack?

Much worse. Apparently, Odessa's plan failed and now there is someone that could nuke and kill 14 million people. Remember the last time we had the problems with those bombs? Flip the switch; get everyone to the gym and turn on the shield. Perhaps have some putting up Reflects and Light Screens as well in turns. Everyone knows the drill. If anyone runs out of food, teleport the food from the underground caves that we have dug, or from the store. Once I contact Bishamon again, the threat of the nukes will be over, or I will give more instructions. Warn everyone. All of the gym leaders and champions. They should know as well. I trust in Bishamon to do this with speed.

Before Bishamon could say yes (or no), another voice wormed themselves into their conversation.

No worries, I have several places in which case people can hang. It can hold millions of people and still have a lot of room left. This is also one of the reasons in which why I came here. Same as Odessa, I did not want this to end the same way it did before. I can get everyone over there faster than you can blink. I got this.

Miharu blinked. What? Yue? How did...?

That does not matter right now. Just give me a key word I can use so that the others can trust me when I say that they are in danger.

Wind chimes.

Like Psych.

Yue watches Psych too?!

Isn't it amazing? But, we're kind of getting off track here. I shall be teleporting everyone over to the place now.

Alright. And...thanks.

No problem Miharu-chan~!

I am guessing that is your teacher that you mentioned?

And my ancestor, apparently. I do not really have an idea how, but still. Still, I want everyone to load themselves into their pokeballs and Bishamon, teleport himself and them over to me in a bag.

Of course master. Shall I add...?

Must Bishamon even ask?

See you in two minutes.

Alright.

Miharu wondered if Yue was actually going to teleport everyone in the world to her..."place". She guessed all she could do was believe in Yue.

Right on time, the bag of just about every pokemon she owned appeared beside her, along with Bishamon. Miharu picked up the backpack. It was completely full and it was quite heavy, however, since she had no need for picking it up at the moment, Miharu set it down. She wondered what Yue was going to do.

Miharu also sighed. It seemed that Kris didn't really pay attention to her. She said she had a portable PC and that anyone could use it. People really had to pay attention.

Yui Uchiha

After getting the item from Watanuki, Yui teleported to the castle in which case their, the Immortals, lived. Yui closed her eyes and poured eighty percent of her power into the item, a small, glass sphere. It was blue in colour, but started to glow a bright white.

Thousands by thousands, Yui took people from the pokemon world and inserted her clones, clones of the people that she put in the world. Although Sarah-chan was Psychic's granddaughter, this item also made the switch unnoticeable. No one could tell the switch. The only ones who were not switched were the ones who created the damn war in the first place.

Soon, everyone in the pokemon world was gathered in one area. All of the gym leaders and champions were in the front of the crowd.

Yui panted for a bit, she hadn't used eighty percent of her power in a long time and she's forgotten the exhaustion, before using .21% more to amplify her voice.

"Everyone, I have gathered you all here since there is an emergency on Earth. There is a huge threat that is threatening the lives of everyone here. There is someone who wanted to nuke huge cities. I have brought everyone here so they could be safe."

Cynthia stepped forward. "How can we trust you? We don't even know you."

"I have two words for you Cynthia. Wind. Chimes."

Cynthia's eyes widened in shock, before nodding and stepping back.

With Cynthia's acceptance of the situation, many backed down and nodded. Others who were more stubborn, stayed strong in their will that this was a trap, but knew that there was no way out even if there it one.

Yui smiled. "So relax, enjoy your stay, and welcome to Fukyuu."

((OOC: Yui ruins plans again. She's just like that (although I feel that something bad is going to happen to me). And guess what? This was actually Plan W, which means that there were more worst case scenarios. :P

As for the inheritors thing, you should probably ask Sky. I mean, I don't care, but...eh.))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: The shield blocks everything, radio waves, light, MATTER[anything with mass and/or volume!!!], so the PC won't work because there will be no signal because its stopped by the shield.
    Also, Yue's plan ruins itself, just. like. this...

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at Miharu's bag of Pokeballs, and her mind vaguely thought of Yui, "The bombs aren't the real deciding factor in who lives or dies" she said, not really thinking that this was probably one of those things Psychic would be stopping her from telling, "the plague immunity isn't guaranteed to pass from a parent to a child, the odds are about 1 in 5 between a couple that both have the full immunity, and about 1 in 25 for a couple who both only have the partial immunity, every other couple falling somewhere between there." she said, "Even after all that there comes a problem with food, which is where the bombs become a problem, even with only 14 million living the soil most everywhere is too irradiated for growing food and thus mass starvation is an ever-present problem" she felt like she was just saying the same thing that she always did, albeit to a group that didn't already know all that was going on.

"Further large scale populations are not only very rare but extremely dangerous, because having any number of people together gives the virus a strength that allows for quick, massive infections." she said, "immunity doesn't really help when there are 50 or so zombies biting you into very small bits" she said, a dark humor in her voice. "Even now it would be extremely stupid and unwise, just a little while after Balice has been destroyed, to bring any number of people together. They would quickly become infected, those not having a natural immunity, which I believe is 1 in roughly 200 for a partial and 1 in a thousand for a full, would quickly become infected and more then likely kill the few who did have the immunity" she said. There was one more bit of information that seemed to make its way into her head, "Partial immunity doesn't last a full lifetime either, right around 40 or so your immune system loses the ability to fight even the airborne version of the virus and you turn anyways" she said, "and thats how I lost my father" she thought.

She realized that there had been no good reason for going on into the details and intricacies of the virus, "I guess I said all this is because you'll be living in my future, and its good to know as much as possible." she said, "But the big thing to know is large groups, even as small as 200, are extremely dangerous, food will become scarce, and only grow scarcer" she said, "Maybe if my plan had worked people would have focused on the virus instead of the war, and the future wouldn't be filled with starvation and zombies" she admitted, her entire plan was all for naught, the future was hell, and humanity was basically dead, or soon to be slowly and painfully reaching that point.

OOC: There, the mass grouping of people will die in a massive infection, good-going Yue, and even if they survive it will just make the food problem even worse, which might mean humanity dies even faster. As a bonus you can't just send them to alternate dimensions to live because they'll carry the plague virus away with them, which would lead to infecting others worlds and killing many more. That hole you have created is gone Michaela, and all through the power of logical reasoning, not ninja super-powers <.<

Nakuzami

Years
  • Krystal Kollyns
    Lectured into power

-----

"That made me feel loads better." Hey, I got my sarcasm back! That had to be a good sign! Perhaps I had began to accept the idea of what was to come. I wasn't happy, at all, but I did accept it.

Kris walked back in, not very happy looking. "I won't accept this! There has to be something we can do!" I could sense his thoughts, and he knew better than anyone here that history could not be changed, and this was history to Odessa. "We saved the world once, did we not?" Kris had one of his determined faces on, which meant he'd do anything he could, even if he knew it was futile. "So, why is it we can't do it again?! Sure, I haven't shifted since our little escapade two years ago, but that doesn't mean we're worthless! There. Has. To. Be. Something. We. Can. Do!" Inside, Kris knew very well that there might be nothing that we could do, but who knew?

"Sure, history can't be altered, but Odessa, this isn't your history," Kris motioned to everybody but the ones from the future, so Odessa, when he said 'our'. "This is our present, and we can alter it however we want!"

"Kris..." Destiny started to speak, but decided not to.

"Hey Kris, are you thinking about Sierra?" No, he wasn't. However, it was enough to make him blush. Cinder was silently laughing beside him.

"This is no time for that!" That was what Kris said, but the fact that he said it while partly laughing meant that it probably wasn't everything he thought. I didn't need to read his mind for that.

"Okay, Odessa, where did you put the pokemon?" Kris whirled around to face Odessa as he spoke, "If you could, could you get ours? Or does the shield prevent even you from getting through?"

I tried to read Odessa's mind, but was unsuccessful. I guess I would need some practice before I could do that. I heard a noise of some sort, and turned to see Destiny staring into a mirror, which was odd.

"Destiny, what are you-" I then noticed an important detail - there was a purple aura surrounding her hand. She had it pressed up against the mirror, and for a second it went into the mirror. What the hell was she doing? And how was she doing it?

She looked straight at me, literally feeling my stare, which was one of her strange quirks. It was weird how she could do that.

"I don't know. I only know it started happening when Luna put her hand on my shoulder a minute ago. There was an odd pink spark and, well you saw what happened from there." Kris then turned to see what she meant, and his eyes widened a little.

"Behold, the power of Giratina." Came Damian's voice. It seemed he knew everything, which could get a little scary at times.

OOC: Okay! So I thought of what Luna can do! She can amplify others' powers! But only if she comes into contact with them, hence Destiny's Giratina powers being unlocked! Okay, so besides Kris's "alter ego" you've seen basically all of my characters' powers. Not uber amazing, except maybe Destiny's powers of Giratina.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Why does everyone have an alter ego all of a sudden?

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at them, "Sure, you saved the world once, but this isn't the world thats ending, just humanity" she stated, ignoring the voice coming from Damian completely "and apparently no god in heaven nor hell wishes for it to survive, it took me 12 years to come up with the plan, the one that just failed, and it was the only, only solution that would result in something nearing hope, but it failed, and so humanity is f***ed" she stated bluntly, "twelve damn years, thousands of psycho-historical equations, and all of it came crashing down" she muttered bitterly.

The alcohol was starting to take a much greater effect now, "Would you believe I only know how one person here dies?" she said.

Psychic:

Psychic appeared in front of Josh's house, her own psychic powers had interfered with the teleport and she had just appeared outside Josh's home. Something was wrong though, some part of her felt gone, stolen from her, she realized what it was, "I guess death isn't the only way for that to happen" she thought angrily. Part of her powers had been stolen, the dangerous part, without it all she had was her psychic powers, albeit very powerful in there own right not what had made Psychic powerful herself. Psychic shook her head, so much had gone so very wrong, she walked inside the home.

She walked in at what she might have considered one of the worst possible situations possible, Odessa was drunk, and she had started talking about the future. Odessa stopped talking when she saw Psychic, who could feel her debating whether or not to continue. There were two good ways to deal with this situation, one was put her to sleep with her psychic powers, the second was to knock her out, preferably with a heavy physical blow. Psychic was in a bad mood, a majority of it directed at Odessa, so she chose option two, punching her first in the stomach, amplifying the blow with her psychic powers, then kneeing her in the face, knocking Odessa out cold.

Before anyone could react Psychic said, "There are many reasons I did that, my favorite directly being that since I've met her things have gone very, very bad. The second being she isn't supposed to talk about a lot of things she was thinking of talking about, and I didn't feel like just telling her to be quiet" she said, "when she wakes up don't ask her any questions" she said simply, sitting down in the nearest chair, in a better mood but not quite happy.

OOC: Psychic is angry and she takes it out on Odessa, thats basically this entire post... Oh, and someone dies but you don't know how or when.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Raike Destan
    ---------------
    -He wasn't quite sure how, but he actually was understanding what Yue said. It could have been because of he events of the last two days, he was willing to believe almost anything, but that was only a guess. So it turned out that if Palkia got captured, then Raike would become the new Palkia, or so he thought. He didn't have much of a problem with that except that he would be changing the name to Palkio or something like that, he didn't want a girls name. Secondly, the thing about Yue that kind of annoyed him was that the way she said it, it made Miharu seem like Einstein and everyone else was stupid, but he decided to ignore it.

As for his powers, he would probably need somewhere to train himself how to use it, or find some teacher, but where? Where would he find someone that could teach him how to make rips in the dimensions, and travel through them without ending life as he knew it. He could get another version of himself that knew how to control his powers better from a different Dimension.-

"Tsk well, if other Dimensions exist, and well they do because I'm in one right now, then that manga I read about those people from Clow Country if probably true right? And whats with that other person, Yui... if that wasn't a clone of you or something, whats her story?

-Raike suddenly clenched his fist as he intercepted another thought from Sky. Apparently Odessa was back, how nice. Now he could plant that bullet in her head when they got back. Never mind, Psychic already kicked her ass, so no more point in doing that....yeah right.There was also something about a barrier being put up, which worried him because then how would they get back to the house... ah well, Yue would figure out something he guessed.-

"...And why do you put -chan on the end of everyone's names...its kinda annoying."

Back