• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

Odessa wondered if someone had confused her plan along the way, "We're raiding the secondary headquarters of the company most directly responsible for the Plague in hopes of finding research and discoveries made about the Plague. I have no idea what Pokemon, if any, we will meet." she said, re-iterating the plan, "My main concern is for survivors, which I believe Yui didn't teleport because if I remember correctly there was some sort of special property about the area that the secondary headquarters was built on that interfered with many different kinds of psychic power while leaving the electronics necessary for communication relatively unhindered" she stated, "Also, this area is, was, and is going to be, well known as a 'high risk' area for several reasons, most of which I can't go into without breaking a few promises, and not all of them to Psychic" she was almost done talking, "Also, the people in this town, due to some 'luck' as they called it, 'secrets and lies' as I he---"

She paused, realizing she couldn't go further into detail without breaking promises. Few things she took seriously, but she had never broken a promise, and she realized there really wasn't a point to start now, "They should be disorganized enough from the bombings that it shouldn't matter" she thought to herself. "Never mind that, it shouldn't matter at this point." she said, "As for Pokemon, I only have Silva" she said, "The EMPs from the ICBMs create a kind of wave effect in the atmosphere, so there aren't any Pokeballs that actually work, even 25 years in the future, and I seem to have a gift for getting others to hate me so Silva is the only Pokemon I've ever had" she said.

OOC: Bleh, it's hard making up stuff to counter-act Yui/Yue's magick powers while still retaining some semblance of sanity >.>
Also, 'secrets and lies'? perhaps its Odessa's reason for having hopes that this town has some sort of partial solution to the Plague, who knows [<--- him]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
((OOC: Considering that Yue doesn't USE psychic powers, of course. :P And trust me, you can't. This is what happens...:P))

Yue rolled her eyes slightly as Raike tried to figure out a response. She heard Odessa's explanation as to why she couldn't have teleported that area because it area blocked psychic powers.

"I don't even use psychic powers," she muttered. "Where the hell did Odessa get an idea like that?"

Plus, it wasn't like she teleported that area anyways. She did see multiple versions of the future (in fact, this version as well) and knew that it was fairly important not to teleport that area.

---

Miharu rolled her eyes slightly. "Yui does not even use psychic powers," she stated calmly, but with confidence. "So the blockage against psychic waves would not hinder her anyways."

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
((>.>))

Raike Destan
------------
-Raike crossed his arms, frowning a bit, and also glaring a bit at Yue.-

"Tsk, fine then, if you want to be treated like your age, you should have said so, great times infinity grandma. Also, like I said, I am well aware I have a bad accent, but then again, do I care, not the last time I checked. And I know what you meant by cute, I can tell by your tone of voice, but here's a hint, I never even let my own grandma call me cute. Excuse me for trying to extend common courtesy and the invitation to become my friend, but yeah I guess your right, you don't need to be friends in order to work well on the battlefield. All you gotta do is follow the plan right? Also, if you can read me like a book, I guess I'll have to start wearing a mask... or really dark hood... yeah I'll go with the hood."

-Raike sighed, his temper receding and dissapearing during his last sentence. He had never been good at keeping grudges against people, who really did nothing but point out the obvious, even if it annoyed the crap outta him.-

"Look, can we just try to get along somewhat during this thing? I'd rather not have to worry about a teammate "accidentally" dropping a grenade near my leg, or sniping my head off. Truce?"

-He sent a message to Sky, telepathically, also with an unintended tinge of annoyance-

Sky Destan
-----------
-Sky cocked his head to one side, listening to the decisions of the others, and then receiving the message. He also noticed that Raike was either getting pissed, or cooling down from being so.-

"Well, I'll be taking my Electrike, Golduck, and of course, Soren. Raike said he's taking Raven, and... Kain(Lucario)? I wonder how he's gonna get Kain here..."

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yue smirked and rolled her eyes. "If that insult is the best you can do, you really need to work on it, gaki.

"Plus, the hood wouldn't help you at all. Also, what would be the point by trying to kill you on the battlefield? You are already at my house, I could have poisoned that coke back there, and there could be traps that you don't know about that could kill you. Even if I wasn't in my homefield, if I wanted to kill you, I could do it in a second. Just look at the kunai behind you."

A kunai dug into the wall and if Raike noticed, it wasn't there a second ago. The whole blade was inside the wall and the handle was fully out. It was inches from where Raike's head was; and there wasn't even a breeze to tell Raike it had been coming. It was also too fast for his "powers" to warn him of an incoming danger.

Yue sighed. "Now I've made a dent in the wall." The tattoo on her hand glowed and the kunai disappeared and the dent in the wall was filled up.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Yue raised an eyebrow. She turned around to face the person...if only having to catch a knife incoming a second later.

"Kimiko, what a pleasent surprise," she stated dryly. "Would you like to sit for some tea?"

Kimiko glared at Yue. "Today will be the day I kill you, Uchiha-san."

Yue winced. "Don't be like that Kimi-chan. As you can see, I have a guest. I think I would be a very poor host by dying and, probably, letting him die."

"I'm not going to kill your little boytoy," stated Kimiko. "Although, I thought you were dating Nom."

Yue blinked. "Oh. God. No. You did not...First off, do you really think this guy-" Yue gestured to Raike "-is my type? ****, you know who your father is and technically, he came "back to life", so I'm still kinda married and dating either of them would mean an affair and you know what happens when one has an affair..."

"The one who strayed has to commit suicide," drawled out Kimiko boringly. "Would I really care? I just said that I wanted to kill you five seconds ago."

Yue pouted. "So mean~! Anyways, mind if we take this outside? I really don't feel like fighting in front of this guy-" Yue pointed to Raike "-as I'm sort of trying to stop a world from dying because that backlash..."

Kimiko shrugged. "Whatever. I'll allow your dying wish."

"Dying wishes only come when the person is actually dying," Yue pointed out, amused.

Kimiko scowled. "Shut up. Now, shall we?"

Yue nodded and they both disappeared...if only to reappear a second later with Kimiko knocked out and tied and over Yue's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Yue sighed. "Totally was not in the mood for fighting."

The tattoo glowed briefly and Kimiko disappeared. "And Karin is near your pokemon. And no, this time I didn't read your mind. Or your brother's. Although, if you send your message out, any good psychic type trainer could read it. If you want the thought to be hidden, there is a lot of mechanics involved that could slow you down. A lot. Just telling you now."

Yue closed her eyes. "Satoshi, go to sleep."

From his corner in the room, Satoshi rolled his eyes. "I wanted to play some chess."

"You'll kick my arse anyways. And are you really saying no to sleep? Okay, who are you and what have you done to Satoshi?"

Satoshi sighed before sluggishly walking upstairs. "'Night."

"Oyasumi, Satoshi." Yue opened her eyes. "Isn't this turning into a party," Yue stated dryly.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Odessa Stocks:

"I only specified psychic powers, many other kinds of powers are null or dangerously unpredictable in the area as well" she stated. "Anyways, there are good reasons not to be quick about this--- " there was a large sound like that of something heavy falling a short distance , "and that was the shield starting to completely fail due to lack of power" she stated. "We should probably leave soon, mostly because the shield kept out the zombies and I'd rather fight them to get back here instead of getting trapped here now trying to fight our way out." she said, standing up.

Josh Stocks:

Josh wondered over Odessa's logic on leaving then and there and decided that it was definitely sound logic, Alissa started to walk away, "This way to our transport" she said as Josh followed close behind her.

The garage was large and hosted many different kinds of vehicles, not all of them he had obtained through completely honest means but all of them legally his property. The majority of the vehicles were fighter jets, the rest except for a single engine bi-plane were more pet projects he had started but never finished, or had belonged to Alissa before they had met. The vehicles they would take consisted of two military standard transport Humvees that had been re-enforced with bullet proof glass, and had Gatling guns mounted on there tops which were fully loaded and shot roughly 1200 rounds a minute. There were also a variety of other vehicles that looked expensive, as well as two tanks which would not be taken since many of the controls on one were electronic based and the other had been gutted of any actual weaponry and was more a show-piece then a weapon of war.

Odessa Stocks:

Josh got in the drivers seat of the first, and Alissa got in the passenger seat, "So the real question here is who drives the other Humvee and who gets to be on the Gatling gun" Odessa remarked. She knew she wouldn't be driving the Humvee nor operating the gun with her right arm still healing, but if she could she would love to have been the one to get to shoot the Gatling gun if the chance came. She sighed and got in the passenger seat of the other Humvee.

OOC: Alright, I like this better, now lets get back to the killing of zombies, just choose a Humvee, whether your the driver of the other one or operating one of the Gatling guns is to be decided between the three of you, I will enjoy seeing the three of you argue over who gets which seats =3

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
-Raike didn't flinch as the kunai sped past his ear and embedded itself in the wall behind him. Through his eyes, it moved slower, but it was still hella fast, but he could see its path, and so he did nothing. He was about to respond to the demonstration when some girl burst in, talking about killing Yue today. Raike scoffed, looking at the girl, examining her. There was no way that she would be able to even lay a scratch on Yue, even he could tell.

When the girl called him a boytoy, Raike instantly had his sword in hand, and was both glaring and growling at her. Boytoy? Yue was like, 800000000 milleniums older that Raike, which passed his dating age limit by a few zero's(sarcastic). That was without the facts that she really wasn't his type at all, and he didn't even like her that much. Raike simply flipped both women off as they dissapeared, only for them to reappear with Kimiko over Yue's shoulder, passed outo nly 2 seconds later. Raike huffed, looking elswhere and rolling his eyes.-

Last edited:
Back