• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon "Personification"

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    Greetings

In this thread we will discuss what pokemon nintendo has choosen to "personify" something of resemblance or meaning. Me using this word as lightly as possible because i am unsure of the word i am looking for, we shall open the discussion up with what certain pokemon resemble and the possible meaning behind others. Then we shall discuss possible future pokemon and what to expect from them

opening up with the simple pokemon palkia
    (discuss what it may stand for or resemble and pick a poke)

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    good job aj
    pick a pokemon and continue if you might
    if not i will continue on with staryu

STK

Char-bok-a!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2011
    Weedle symbolizes the fact that looks can be deceiving. It's small, but it can poison you!

Go, Suicune!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Magikarp most likely resembles weakness, while it evolving shows that weakness can become great strength over time, I think...

As for Suicune, I'm at a loss. Probably something to do with purity and the being of water.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Magikarp most likely resembles weakness, while it evolving shows that weakness can become great strength over time, I think...

As for Suicune, I'm at a loss. Probably something to do with purity and the being of water.

Don't forget to name your own Pokemon!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Shaymin symbolizes the Siren. Cute on the outside but inside it is powerful and dangerous.

I choose Wingull..

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
  • Wingull is, quite obviously, a seagull, but I'm not sure about any other meaning to it. I'll give one, though: The reason they made it is to make players more annoyed with another Pokémon similar to Magikarp and Tentacool. >.<

...Absol.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Lawl DON'T EVER INSULT TENTACOOL IN FRONT OF ME! =3
    Absol is like the darkness. He is your worst fear when you don't know it but once you do can be a great companion. Like the HunchBack of Notre Dame..

Lucario..

Back