• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon "Personification"

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Oddish is the embodiment of innocence and ignorance; the balance between the two, plus the notion of frailty and/or desperation. Though weak and unaware, Oddish fights to be recognized amongst other Pokemon. Oddish - the newborn child!

My reasoning behind this is that it spends most of its time underground (like a radish...), isolated from the rest of the world. When it comes up during the nighttime, it is eager to explore the world, but is also very easily scared by it (Oddish is very timid, y'know). However, despite Oddish's frail demeanor, it is highly playful and willing to find new friends.

The next Pokemon is...
    Mawile~

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Mawile is an outcast. It's large mouth / head make it seem like a bit of a freak to the other Pokemon and spends its time in the darkest of caves. It is the one who is left out, the one who longs for love and the one who needs a companion.

Sudowoodo?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Sudowoodo represents the earth. He looks like a plant, but he's really rock-type. Sudowoodo embodies all that lies within and upon the earth.

How about... Togekiss?

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    togekiss seems to represent the serenity of pokemon, as it never appears where there is strife.

this thread is not farfetch(ed)

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Farfetch shows determination.
    No matter where he is or what he is doing, he is holding his leek.
    He lives for his leek and loves it dearly even though it is an inanimate object...

Roselia?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Trapinch represents a trap... (duh..)
    It lurks in the sand and when it comes across something, it will not let it escape.

Seedot.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Seedot resembles how a little seed can turn into something bigger and better.

Hows about... Lucario?

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
    Someone already sent out Lucario... but... oh well.
    Lucario represtents that within every true fighter, there is a very brave spirit and very strong Aura.
    It shows that strength isn't the only key of a fighter, and is only a small aspect.
    Next up...
    Cubone! ^_^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Cubone is like a small child and represents innocence. Because it is very shy and always carries around his favourite bone. When it grows into a Marowak, it is very much like a mother figure to Cubones.

Gible!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Gible represents that every powerful being was once small, but maybe not any less powerful...

I choose Spoink!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Spoink mimics the image of a small child. It loves to have fun and reap mischief.
    With it's spring it is almost uncatchable by it's parents.

Altaria!

Back