• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hotmail, Yahoo Or Google Mail???

Years
i was just wondering..... what does everybody else use? i use hotmail because i think it is the best.. but i don't know why other people choose yahoo, gmail or another type of e-mail??

so what do you use???

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Hotmail is what I've always used. I just can't get used to the others.

Saradomin815

Saradomin815
Years
I have my own domain, but I use Windows Live (MSN or Hotmail) for messaging. WLM is amazing. I use Microsoft Outlook to view my emails :D

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
GMAIL is the top tier in email I believe. Unrivaled amount of storage a deep archive and plenty of other cool features. I've been using GMAIL since it dropped.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Yahoo, and even then just for registering on websites like this one; and even then, again, only because my original hotmail used for Windows Messenger was apparently not valid.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Having used all three, I prefer Hotmail. It's got loads of space, spam filters that work and easy usage.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2011
Lol, i use all of em XD

But yeah, what Ctep said, Gmail is better...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 4, 2011
I've used Yahoo the spam filters suck. Then I found Hotmail about two years ago ever since I've loved it everything about it XD.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I have a Hotmail and Yahoo, but my official email (as in the only I give to colleges, possible jobs, teachers) is the yahoo one.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
I've used all three before over the past few years and GMail is easily the best out of them. 7GB of storage, an easy to use interface, themes and loads a whole lot faster.
Yahoo is just... no. Spam filters are like non-existant on there and I really didn't like the interface.
Hotmail is okay, but it doesn't seem to like remembering my password. I never use it now but it's only still active because of WLM.

Back