• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hotmail, Yahoo Or Google Mail???

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I only use Hotmail.
    I haven't ever used Yahoo or Gmail, but as much as I've heard, they're not nearly as a good as Hotmail.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Always had hotmail, from the first time i got onto the internet, my gmail account is just for spam type sites or for games. Hotmail is for the important stuff like MSN and w/e else, xbox live etc.

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Many years ago, when we stopped using AOL/dial up, I started using Yahoo mail (and messenger, too). To this day, it's still the only one I've used, and Yahoo is my main IM client, too.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I used to use hotmail for my emailing needs, but I've switched to GMX now: it's far superior. Still use my hotmail address for WLM though, so it hasn't completely left my life.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    I haven't used Yahoo or Google mail that much in the past, so I'll have to say Hotmail. I suppose I'm just accustomed to the way Hotmail works.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I use Hotmail a lot.
    I think it's a lot more trustworthy since they have a junk section XD
    Which doesn't help when there is important things in there....>8(

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I use google, it's easy to join, use and, seem's the easiest to log into for me. :)

I used to use hotmail, but now i feel it kinda sux (too slow on our comps and stuff X_x; probably cuz we're mac users...)

I never used Yahoo! before. Is it free? I never really bothered to ask...though i'm guessing it could be since it's popular and all.

Regardless, I rarely do check my e-mail...XD It's a horrable habbit i need to break x_X ahhh...lol XD ^^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've been using Gmail for years now and can't seem to use anything else. I've used all three of these though. Yahoo was probably my first email I actively used but I haven't touched it in about 6 years. XD; I migrated to hotmail and used that until I got Gmail, iirc. I hate Hotmail now though. The interface is so clunky and annoying to use, imo. :( It's just frustrating. I only use it because I'm afraid of getting the account closed for inactivity if I forward it to my main email.

Anyway I'm gonna toss this into the Tech forum. :/

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I use GMail because of its SPAM filters. I'm not sure about how it does now against rival webmail services but GMail was the best when I signed up.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Gmail had free POP and IMAP when I got invited to the beta, so I switched to that. I've used it ever since.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I use both Gmail and Hotmail. Gmail is the account I use for signing up to websites ~ I prefer Gmail

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I've always found Gmail to be superior to any of the free email clients out there. Whether it be Yahoo, Hotmail, AIM, or anything else. I even prefer to use Gmail over my own personal Comcast email. Unfortunately, I don't really use my Gmail account for anything other than account related details. For instance, when I make an account somewhere. But... I change my email address like I change my underwear. Seriously. :|

The only ones I've actually used over a long period of time were two @msn.com email addresses, and maybe one @gmail.com address. But when I need to give someone like a teacher or potential employer, usually I give them either my Gmail address or my Comcast one. Which ever one comes to mind first...

But in my opinion, I've found:
    Gmail > Yahoo > Hotmail

Unlike others, my Hotmail inboxes were always flooded with spam messages to the point where I grew too frustrated to use that account anymore.

Back