• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hotmail, Yahoo Or Google Mail???

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I use gmail only because of a firefox app that tells me when i have new mail.

Years
  • I've used all three before over the past few years and GMail is easily the best out of them. 7GB of storage, an easy to use interface, themes and loads a whole lot faster.
    Yahoo is just... no. Spam filters are like non-existant on there and I really didn't like the interface.
    Hotmail is okay, but it doesn't seem to like remembering my password. I never use it now but it's only still active because of WLM.

I agree about Gmail, which is my primary because it is easy to access at school between classes.
    I have Yahoo! and Hotmail, though they're a bit slower, though I may start using Digsby to make checking everything easier. Yahoo isn't all that bad (which was my primary before Gmail), just difficult to sign into. Only reason I don't use Hotmail more is that WLM is annoying and will boot up when the PC boots up after you've signed into WLM or Hotmail even once, and then I have to go turn it off.
    Strangely enough, all of my email accounts are younger than my user account here at PC.

Years
  • I use Gmail, purely because it was the best available when I signed up. Hotmail was full of ads, spam and just seemed less refined. Yahoo was a lot better, but I'm not a fan of all the other things they link in with the Yahoo Mail service. I went with Gmail after my cousin suggested it, and I haven't looked back, although from what I've seen the others are improving.

Guys, it seems like a few of you are using a hotmail address purely for MSN. You can actually link up any email address up to MSN by creating a .Net passport, or at least that's what it used to be called. :cer_nod:

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    GMAIL. It's chat system is better, and unlike your Hotmail, it allows POP access for free.

Back