• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
You may have seen some of these before (I know I posted 1 in here already), but here are 4 of my Fakemon sprites.

KWPedgwyn.gif
PedgwynShiny.gif

Pedgwyn, my Water/Ice starter for Pokemon HeavenEarth.

KWXyawhon.gif
XyawhonShiny.gif

Xyawhon, my Dragon/Flying starter for Pokemon HeavenEarth.

KWGuffy.gif
GuffyShiny.gif

Guffy, a fish Pokemon for Pokemon HeavenEarth.

DeghosaiSprite.gif
DeghosaiShiny.gif

Deghosai, Dark/Ghost alternate Haunter evo for Pokemon Titanium.

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Kouga: I love your sprites, made me want to attempt one of my own XD

First attempt at a fakemon...

Balo, The Baby Angel Pokemon =D (if you can't tell, it is a baby in a 3 stage evo, just not sure what to make it into XD yet, and that's supposed to be a cloud it's sitting on, just can't quite figure out how to make it look like a cloud...) It was meant to have minimum detail, kinda like Ralts ^.~

Balo.png

Yes, I know, the outline is one color, but just like the revamps I posted like 6 months ago, I love the softer look it gives the sprite :) And another yes, it is intentionally that small XD

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
slowpokefightqx1.png

Lazy Fighter Slowpoke is go! How does it look, besides the fact that the gloves suck. C&C would be much appreciated :D.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
KougaWolf: hehehe, yeah, I remember that Deghosai. It looks like you fixed it up good (from what I can remember XD)

Anywho, I really like the designs and colours for the other 3. The light tones really suit the Pedgwyn, and the design for the Guffy looks pretty cool. Cept, maybe you shouldn't have used any ditehring on the wings of the Xyawhon. And is it just me, or do the wings bear a really close resemblance to Skarmory?

Myzou: Eh, it's nice enough for a first try, though it would really work as a fakemon. Like, for one, it's shading will need to be completely redone. And like, You'd have to turn it to the left a bit, since Pokemon sprites don't face the player head on.

As for clouds, try copying those of other sprites, like Altaria for instance.

Goatman56: Like all your other sprites, it looks great. Though it does seem a bit too dark on some parts, like beneath it's left arm and on it's head. Maybe the darker shade should be lightened up a bit.

As for the gloves, can't you simply make it bigger? XD

Anywho, it'd be nice to see more comments on other peoples work, rather than posting an image and leaving it. Cause if you don't comment on other peoples work, do you really expect them to comment upon yours?

I'm not pointing out anyone in particular, since I'm sure most of us (if not all of us), have done this at one point or another. And this has been occurring for a fair while - I've only just decided to say something now.

^-^

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
I got bored and randomly made this area.

canyon21us8.png

Comments please!

Oh, and feel free to use it in a game or comic, just give me some credit! :)

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
munch.png

S-s-s-s-scratch Munchlax :o
It Isn't in Pokemon style btw, my own style. Eyes took ages to get to look even half decent :D

Shy Guy

Sprite Guy (PM Me For Lessons)
Years
I'll give ya a comment

I got bored and randomly made this area.

canyon21us8.png

Comments please!

Oh, and feel free to use it in a game or comic, just give me some credit! :)

Make sure that the ledges are connecting to a wall/rocky ledge/into an unwalkable place other wise the dimensions wouldn't look good. e.g You jumped over a ledge but end up on the same level. Get what I mean?

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Make sure that the ledges are connecting to a wall/rocky ledge/into an unwalkable place other wise the dimensions wouldn't look good. e.g You jumped over a ledge but end up on the same level. Get what I mean?
Yeah, I get you. But I don't agree. I think the leadge looks fine. I think the dimensions look good without it being connected to an immovable surface.

EDIT: I made a custom Magnemite overworld for my new comic series.
magnemitele3.png

100% Scratch

Last edited:

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Years
Here's an Emerald Pokémon Center I made a few months ago :

copiedecentremeraudeyo1.png

... please C&C !

Btw, I'm planning to make a RSE-style version of Pokémon Colosseum's Phenac City (is it the right English name ??? well... this city). With scratch houses&buildings, and so on.
The problem is that I no longer own the Pokémon Colosseum game (it was my brother's and he sold it), so I'm unable to check where are the buildings, what they look like...
Do you know where I could find a whole map of the town ? Or a video of some player walking through ? (Meh, my English is so baaaad...). Thank you in advance...

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Trainer Siblings Takumi and Mari want to battle!

trainersibcr3.png

Well, they seem like identical twins, but they're not. They actually are the heroes though...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Magnemite-1.gif

Made this... Revamp of Crystal, well, partially, the screw going up then the eyes spinning was from crystal, I added the screw going up then electricity sparking =P (Because the other animation from crystal was one of the magnets coming out, which made it look really odd o.O)

Any Suggestions for improving?

trainersibcr3.png

Well, they seem like identical twins, but they're not. They actually are the heroes though...

When I put together your trainer card, I noticed it was one of the few custom trainers WITHOUT multiple shades of white surrounding it =D I love the style of it, though, I hope that's faux fur! XD Although, did you copy/paste Dawn's head and recolor it? Or Just the hat? =p

Here's an Emerald Pokémon Center I made a few months ago :

copiedecentremeraudeyo1.png

Wow, that actually works, curious, how many shades of green are used in it? That'd be perfect for emerald XD Though, why is the pokeball and nurse joy recolored? =P

magnemitele3.png

100% Scratch

Awww, that's so cute! =D Though for some reason, the red and blue look brighter then usual, must just be the small size though XD EDIT: NVM, they are brighter XD

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Years
Wow, that actually works, curious, how many shades of green are used in it? That'd be perfect for emerald XD Though, why is the pokeball and nurse joy recolored? =P

I don't remember how many shades there are, because I did it a while ago. I'll try and count them if you want ^^
I recolored Nurse Joy's hair to make fun of Brendan and May's Emerald sprites that got green on them. I wrote a small dialogue (that I unfortunately lost) related to this image, in which Brendan and May were very surprised to see that the Pokémon center had turned green, and they were making fun of each other because of their new clothes.

... Meh, it's difficult to explain that. One day I'll speak English fluently ! One day... maybe ?

SSJ_Joe

Pokemon Master
Years
In Need

Hey guys...im making a Website, Similar to like, DBZ Rpgs, etc.. Except its gonna be For Pokemon (obviously). I just need 8 Custom badge Sprites, and some things like that. Anyone interested in Helping out, I need 7 Other Pokemon Trainers who are willing to Join to Be Gym Leaders, Some Gym Trainers, and and Elite 4, plus a Champion(dont know how Im going to Decide who the First Champion is going to be). And Im also looking for some Trainers sprites. Can someone Help me out? i'll Give full Credit to ya, and all that good stuff lol, Im just looking for Permission to use some stuff

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
some may remember bleysbe, my sableye pre evo that was small, ugly, odd shading...etc well with almost 100% scratchness and a good set of legs provided by splat, i saw them and my thoughts ran to bleysbe so credits to him (for more info click here), ive created a new and improved version of the little purple ghost with a part d/p style, and a bit of magic which i have picked up in my time away, i have done it. thats the back story and this is the sprite, so, i hope you like it
the top left is the original, top right is the original shiny.
the bottom left is the new, bottom right the new shiny
bleysbeoldandnewld5.png

ive also redone an old favorite of mine which was given a good reception and even had a little fan club on pe2k, i had people fan working it, the sprite in question is snown the little snowman turned panda thing. i took the small one and used the shape to repose it with a new style and shade i hope you like it as much as i did.
once again the left top is old. right shiny
left bottom new. right shiny
snownredocl0.png

also i was bored
from top. chinchilla mousey thing, chinch mousey thing with tail and chincilla mousey thing with dunce hat :3 mostly scratch the nose shape and feet are inspired from shaymin
mousekb6.png

ide like all your C+C and all your diggs you have so shoot away
thanks
maxxa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back