• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
Years
  • Yes, I think it's pretty messed up. I make sure I create a back twice a day on my forums, but I can't really blame the admins on PT because they weren't the ignorant fools who did it.

Now back on topic:
    2pq6mbd.png

Lines by omega

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Sprites Needed

Does anyone know where I can find some Diamond or Pearl sprites. I mostly need badges and menu sprites.

Years
  • Alto's Sprite Thread

Well, I'm not exactly a professional spriter yet, especially not with pokemon. I haven't attempted any scratch pokemon, in fact I only have two (technically three) sprites. Though, there are sure to be a whole lot more soon.

Meta-Mewtwo. Basically a souped up version of Mewtwo, the one on the right is pink to look more like Mew.

My first fusion. It's obviously Arbok/Wheezing and it actually didn't turn out as cool as I'd hoped, but it's pretty much my first pokemon sprite.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Unfortunately Mr.Altosax, your thread didn't meet the requirements of 4 examples or more, and so it has been merged with this thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    PCMart

I was kinda bored, so I made this Pokemon Center Mart. Took me 5 hours to get it perfect.

Could you guys rate it 1-20 and tell me what's good about it and what I can improve? I'm probably gonna use it for my game. (If you want it for your game, PM me!) I can still change the roof color, if you think there is a better color.

I also made this one, but I don't think I'll use it. Tell me if you think it'll be better

Don't tell me to post it in Screenshot Showcase, I already tried and I got in trouble for it x_x

Last edited:

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Hmm, I still believe red would be a better color. It looks alot better now though, good job.

Lihinel

so what?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    You also messed up parts of the right side (market).
    just check the hight of some Pixels there compared with the other side.
    I hope you ment 5 minutes, 5 houres seem to be a bit... dunno.
    Well its kind of ok, if it was your first try, but still 5 hours its pretty long for something like this.

I just used 2 riped sprites and put them togeather, like i think you tried, took about 6 minutes. sorry if the ripped sprites got errors in them, did not check it.
    However, the 16*16 order should be right and it may be used within a tileset.
    attachment.php

Edit: Is it possible that there is a rule, witch makes it impossible to pose pics using img-tag until xx posts, like the "no links under 15 posts"-rule?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    Wow, I feel stupid :( That really took you 6 minutes? I guess I've got a lot to work on.. It looks great tho. Can I use it?

Lihinel

so what?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Wow, I feel stupid :( That really took you 6 minutes? I guess I've got a lot to work on.. It looks great tho. Can I use it?

Sure you may use it.
    And yeah about 6 min i guess, maybe 5 or 7, but i didnt pixel anything.
    I just used those already riped sprites and the copy&paste tool of ms paint with the option to make one color transpartent while coping it over an rect filled with the purple colors you used.

You just need to see the diffent 16*16 tiles to know how to edit it in the right way and use the ?symetries?.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    slix00: Threads in the Pixel Art section require at least 4 examples of work for it's own thread. Please remember this for future reference.

Merged -

Shy Guy

Sprite Guy (PM Me For Lessons)
    Years
  • Sorry. (No Offence) But It Doesn't have much colour in it. PM me and I could teach you about spriting. If you look at my signature... I made up the TriArctic Season. As you see it has Recolours of Zapdos and Moltres. The colours were taken off Articuno. I live in Australia so we call it colours. I hope you learn more about spriting!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back