• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    good thing i don't want your opinion SO CAL... and i'm more powerful than you anwyway *flexes* i was just kidding about sgm. but i would appreciate input.

Years
  • I live in the USA, but just pretend I live in .... Russia or somewhere.
    Americans have a lot of stuff right at their fingertips. Walmart, for example.
    We also have freedom of speech, religion, and what we can do around our nation.
    We are also the "Melting Pot"... lots of all sorts of people from all over the world.
    America is almost like a hybrid of the rest of the world... we have a lot of different characteristics. And most of us talk in English.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    awesome, that makes me sound like i've got hella connections now. (i'll change your we's to they's"

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    heyyy i post alot here ahh but not lately since i came back from pakistan yesterday and i would also agree with pazz bout swearing wen talkin bout american :) they suck (most of em ) anywho im back and it took 25 mins catching up

dj_jammer506

ULTIMATE NINJA MASTA
    Years
  • I would Really like to join. I have been concidering joining for awhile but never have. Now that I have some shinys and am back in school I would REALLY like to join.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • dj_jammer506, surely you can join, Ryan, I'm thinking of taking a few members and making them 'my recruits'. Have an army following behind me, mwaha. Americans are:
    Lazy, fat, greedy, selfish, ignorant, controversial, rogue, and vile. Americans must have everything "their way", I forget what fast food restaraunt it is, but it's slogan now is "have it your way". Anyways, this is what I think of Americans.

Edit: Welcome back Pokemunna, yes Tig, they are rather hard to catch, find actually.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    that's burger king, and what the crap do you need "recruits" for? i don't have an army or anything... your battle is with me. not with me and my people (cuz i don't even have people)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    who, that's pretty cool. i'm in charge of the sweetest club around. we need people to keep coming to this site, i haven't seen some of the older members here in a while...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i dont no maybe people have stopped hunting i no i have so maybe ill get kicked out, but once i get bored of mario ds ill probably go back to hunting like in a few years or maybe when emerald comes out

Back