• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Sephiroth-Kun

Sephiroth Rules The Planet!
Years
  • i found a shiny pidgey yay4 hours of searching and FIANLLY found one
    and how come the founder isnt here every single day i check and hi pazzkat im new to shiney club

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
  • Yes, correct. I had the idea of hunting specific shinies, Ryan suggested that we make a group out of it. We were currently located at the Fire Red/Leaf Green section of this site. We decided, since Aaryn had origianlly posted about the shiny topic, that we would allow him to make this thread. This is how we came about to here. I'll fetch the piece of conversation now, and edit my post with it.

Ryan:

never give up! never surrender! there ought to be a shiney hunter club. don't you think? rather than just a thread? i dunno if that's necessary, but it would be cool.

Dani:
    All righty...I haven't been looking much for...reasons -Snuggles her new Latias.- But, now I guess I will resume, after I get out of the Elite Four that my friend put me in. >_< About our shiney hunting, we'll need a NAME for it, let's do something clever! If you have any ideas, post them on this thread, and once we, as a majority decide on one, I'll make a new thread, titled with our name, and the first post will include all 150 pokemon. It will have if they were caught, evolved, if they've yet to been caught, so on and so forth. Let's get those shineys!!!!

Ryan:
    WORD UP (o snap)
    do that. it's a good idea. only make it a club. we should be "the midnight shiney hunters club"

SkinnyGreenMan:
    That's an great idea. Maybe Aaryn (the starter of this thread) can do that... Or, should one of us do that?

Ryan:
    it's only fair to let the one who started this thread start the club, that's to say... if he wants to. otherwise one of us should do it, i've started a club before, so i'd be happy to do it.

Anyways, you get the idea.

Last edited:

PazzKat

Years
  • Yes, SuperSceptile and Radical Edward, welcome aboard the S.S. Shiny (S.S.S. for short. >.>). We're like the K.K.K. only we have brains. : ) No prejudice to anyone, I just felt like making an idiot of myself is all. When SGM (SkinnyGreenMan, although ShinyGreenMan sounds good) gets on, he'll update the dex for your captured pokemon. Please read the first page for rules, and the second post is our Shiny Dex.

Basically, the rules are, you have fun, you don't impede on others fun, you're aloud to join. Although, it can get competitious around here.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • PazzKat said:
    Yes, SuperSceptile and Radical Edward, welcome aboard the S.S. Shiny (S.S.S. for short. >.>). We're like the K.K.K. only we have brains. : ) No prejudice to anyone, I just felt like making an idiot of myself is all. When SGM (SkinnyGreenMan, although ShinyGreenMan sounds good) gets on, he'll update the dex for your captured pokemon. Please read the first page for rules, and the second post is our Shiny Dex.

Basically, the rules are, you have fun, you don't impede on others fun, you're aloud to join. Although, it can get competitious around here.
    Alright, well SkinnyGreenMan just got on, so I'll update the dex :P .

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • Yeah, were always exepting new members, when Aaryn, rsgh5, or PazzKat is on, they can give you an official welcome, as they are the founders/co-founders. Until then, go ahed and post your shinies caught, so I can update the dex.

PazzKat

Years
  • Lugia?? *pouts pouts* Although Latias is my favorite now *snuggle* anyways, yes you can join. If you want, give me a message on one of my messengers, I'm usually always on. Unless I'm not. Duh factor of .... 10? XD; Sometimes I'm a bimbo and don't respond so, if I don't, just keep IMing me.

Mundane

walking alone
    Years
  • ok-ok. i am sorry. Saying i was going to steal your beloved "picked out by yourself" shinys was not nice of me. I was only just saying, i did not really plan on putting action into that.
    Is it still fine with you folks that i join, ignoring my rude invasion to your prestigious club? Here's what i have.

-shiny pidgy*pidgeot.
    -shiny chancy
    -shiny sneasel
    i am searching for Misdreavous right now.
    i only bread to get my shinys. except for Pidgy.
    many sorrys again. for saying i was to steal your hunted.
    forgive you must? :"(

PazzKat

Years
  • Yes, FR and LG have shinies, and are pretty fun games. It's kind of that thrill you get when you play an old game you absolutely loved. But other then that -Takes out a giant "Spelling Correction" cannon and fires at Mundane- It's breed not bread, bread is the stuff you eat the encases your sandwhichs! =P And shiny Sneasel?! *pouts* I wanted one of those..

Back