• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
  • Mundane said:
    ok-ok. i am sorry. Saying i was going to steal your beloved "picked out by yourself" shinys was not nice of me. I was only just saying, i did not really plan on putting action into that.
    Is it still fine with you folks that i join, ignoring my rude invasion to your prestigious club? Here's what i have.

-shiny pidgy*pidgeot.
    -shiny chancy
    -shiny sneasel
    i am searching for Misdreavous right now.
    i only bread to get my shinys. except for Pidgy.
    many sorrys again. for saying i was to steal your hunted.
    forgive you must? :"(

As you can see, Mundane has the shiny sneasel.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hooray for new members! down with original member! gaa! where is aaryn?
    i think we should make a bet. i bet you... that when he comes back... it will be on a sunday. anybody want to bet on another date? it'll be fun.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • I'm glad you evlolved your shiny, but Aaryn decided a while back that a shiny also counts as the evolutions of that shiny (except a few like Eevee and Tyrouge, etc.), so your Shroomish counted as both Shroomish and Brelloom for the Dex. But thanks for the breaking news flash anyway.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i got the day off so i guess ill hunt for a while and oh ivent got lg and im gonna wait for joey to dl so yea goin to hunt im bored of mudkip but alas it has to be done

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • We have a shiny wurmple, but we only have one of it's evolutions... Hopefully yours will evolve into the other evolution, so grow it to level 7 as soon as you can.

*hopes it evolves into silicoon*

Back