• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune smirked as the guards ran for their lives and nodded at Nocturne. Nocturne tilted his head and mumbled something, then the Arceus illusion disappeared.

Quickly, Neptune ran down the stairs and rushed towards the basement, telling the Rebellion to stay up there.

When he saw Genevieve his eyes widened, then he rushed towards her, "Genevieve, you okay?"

Finally, Neptune could see Genevieve again, and she looked alright, thank god.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Um, i should probably tell you guys that Zed and Genivieve are currently fighting a Houndoom, not in the basement. So you might wannata edit that.

Zed realised that Buster could counter with Flamethrower and leave Zed completely scorched, but it was too late. Zed prepared the Slam as Buster prepared his Flamethrower. As expected, the Flamethrower hit Zed hard, but he went right through it and hit Buster like a ball of flame. Buster fell over, vision blurry, and was recovering.
Zed was black, pretty much completely scorched. It was unlikely he'd survive.
Sol got closer and closer to the city, until finally... he arrived. The place was in good order, wich is more than he could say for Eternity. Pokemon walking around here and there. It wasn't as bustling as Eternity had been before the war. "Wow! it's Poseida!" said the little Trapinch, who had recently been named Buddy.
There were many more Zoroark around here than Sol expected to see so he went up and talked to one. He said that Poseida was training Zoroark elites to fight the order, wich was handy information.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
( You're right, so let's just say there were two Houndour in front of the Pokemon center and two below, so we can continue the story.)

Draco "Dragonheart" the Salamence flew over the skies of Poseida Village, patrolling it's skies from the Order. Dragonheart was a veteran in the Gold Tribe. He had been in it longer than any other member now, being on dozens of battlefields since the start of this war. The worst part was having to witness the slow defeats and deaths of Gold Tribe members. It felt like his heart would tear off everytime another one was killed. They were like his brothers and sisters. No, they WERE his brothers and sisters. And in the battle of Eternity, many of his brothers and sisters died, including Powerhouse, Ghost, and Sparks. Dragonheart felt a tear rush down his cheek.

Dragonheart noticed coming towards the direction of Poseida Village was a Hitmonlee with a group of other Pokemon behind him.

Probably some refugees, Dragonheart thought to himself. He decided to go help them and see what has happened to them. Draco took a nosedive through the air towards the direction of the group of Pokemon. He touched down just in front of them.

Dragonheart looked at the Hitmonlee. "Are you refugees? I am Dragonheart of the Gold Tribe. Where are you all from?"

General Galleon decided not to go back towards the Pokemon Center. He and Galleon were supposed to meet up with the other 4 Generals (Although it was 3 now that Alex was no longer with them), who were said to have all been heading towards the Capital Building, including the 5th General, who Galleon himself has never seen. Come to think of it, Galleon had only spoken to him by Pidgey messangers. He had never seen the identity of him/her in front of him. Galleon shrugged and headed off to the Capital Buidling.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Sol was talking to Buddy when a big Salamence came over to him, he'd seen a Salamence before, on the battlefield, so he had no trouble remembering what the great creature in front of him was.
The Salamence told him that he was Dragonheart of the Gold Tribe. Sol was carefull to maintain his cover, so he explained what had happened, that he was a traveler lost in the desert and that the Camerupt had led him here, picking Buddy up along the way.
Sol had to be carefull though, if this Salamence were to find out Sol's real identity he would crush him in a second.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
(Hey guys, I just joined, posted my SU in the OCC thread if you want to see it)

The absol ran. It had been over an hour ago that he had last heard signs of a chase, but he still ran. Besides, he couldn't stop now, the blood seeping from his wounds would leave a clear enough trail. All he could do was continue until he was sure nobody had followed him.

The Absol thought about what had happened, and how stupid he was. He had been hearing about the order of evil pokemon increasingly lately, and became curious. For a few days, he scouted out a campsite of theirs, until he was seen, and soon after, surrounded.

It was five on one, and even though the Absol was a great fighter, he could not fight them all off. So he turned and ran, and narrowly escaped, but he had to find help soon, or the wounds he had recieved would kill him.

Why do I have to be so stupid?!

The thought pounded in his head as he ran, but the longer he ran, the harder he found it to focus. His image grew fuzzy, and he could hear the sound of his heart pounding in his ears. He tripped over a tree root, and struggled back to his feet and continued running, but he found it harder. The adrenaline from the battle had left him, and he was begginning to feel weak. He tripped again, but was not able to push himself back up again.

He lay there, allowing his thoughts to wander, as his sight dimmed. He looked back upon his life, and what he thought about it.

My past has been hard...and so is the present. I wonder what would have happened if I had stayed with father...no, life would be even worse. I can feel the pain ebbing away, and so is my energy. So this is what dying feels like. I wonder if death is easier than life. What happens after life? No, I must not think things like that. THINK ABOUT LIFE! Oh, but my life has been hard, so filled with regret and pain. Oh, if only I had gone into the cities, life would be better, and this might not be happening. If only I had stayed with Ashley. Oh Ashely! I cant believe that I even messed that up! My strength is leaving me, if only I had more time, more energy, I would destroy those who have killed me, oh if only I had a second chance! I can feel myself slipping...slipping...away...I'm...I'm not afraid...The pain is leaving me...I see a light...my vision is fading...goodbye...beautiful world...good...bye....

As the absol slipped into unconsiosness, he saw one thing with his fading vision, only a dark shape, leaning in, saying something. But he was beyond comprehensible thought and speech, and all he knew was that he did not care what happened next. Only hoping that death was better than the life he was given, but also hoping, that a second chance would appear, and he would be able to take his revenge...

And still the dark shape loomed over him...

(Alright there you have it so far. I guess you guys can do what you want with him now. :))

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve gasped when Zed was hit by a flamethrower. He already had 3 degree burns, this would just make it worse. Genevieve was about to run over to Zed when she seen Buster move. She didn't want to kill him, but to keep him from attacking again she had to. A tear ran down her cheek as she used Inferno on him. Buster stopped moving, Genevieve looked away, bitting her lip. Look what this stupid war has done. She thought. Genevieve pushed the thoughts away and ran towards Zed. "Zed? Can you hear me?" She asked starting to look at his burns. Genevieve quickly looked around for medical supplies. After finding some she walked back to Zed and started to clean and bandage his wounds. As she did she heard a loud roar from the basement. Then heard clawed feet running up the stairs. Before she could do anything, two scared looking Houndours ran past and out of the Pokemon Center. Most likely going to tell the Order.

"Come on Zed, stay awake. We need to go before the Houndours come back with more Pokemon." Genevieve said picking him up. She had bandaged him up. Genevieve walked to the basement door, that lead to the steps. "Everyone! We need to leave now! Its the perfect chance. Go to the back door." Genevieve yelled down. Chansey was the first up, with all the injured Pokemon. Genevieve was unware of Neptune being down there. She helped Chansey wheel Pokemon out of the Pokemon Center. And the only way to go was in the forest that was behind it. "Go to Poseida, that's where the Alpha Alliance is. They'll help you." Genevieve told Chansey. Then looked at Zed. "Zed? Are you ok?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed woke up, vision blurry. He could tell that Ninetales was holding him though, and several Pokemon were running including a Chansey and.....Q? was that Q? Zed was in trouble, he knew Q would blab out who he was! But Zed didn't want to worry about that now, he couldn't even move. He was hurting on every inch of his body, it was like he was up in flames. Then he was convinced he saw someone else.... a Ryhorn? it was General Donny! he said "Tell her, tell my Genivieve where i am. No! SHOW her where i am" he said. Zed blinked and he was gone.
Genivieve, so that was the Ninetales's name. He knew what he had to do, and it wasn't about information anymore. Zed had to get better and get moving, but most importantly, he had to make sure that Q's mouth stayed shut!

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve helped Chansey and the injured Pokemon get out of Eternity. Which wasn't easy, there was look outs everywhere. "You see this river? Follow it. It will lead you to Poseida." Genevieve said to Chansey.

"Thank you for everything." Chansey said.

"No, need to thank me. You should start walking if you wsnt to get there before dark." Genevieve warned. Chansey nodded and her and the injured Pokemon started to walk. Genevieve then looked at Zed. "Oh, good you are awake. How are you feeling?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"I-I'm Ok" he lied. "Genivieve, i think i just got a visit from your father. I have to get you to him." "Hey, that river...i know that river! it has a sister-river not far from here, following it should lead you to your father..."
Zed found Genivieve to be a kinder individual than he thought she'd be. He thought she'd be rough and tough because of knowing that her father was in the order, but apparently she wasn't and she didn't.
Zed could plainly see that she was very upset, he'd had that look before. The first time he'd killed someone. So without hesitation he said; "You killed him, didn't you?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve raised an eyebrow as she looked at him. "I didn't see him. How could he have visted you without me seeing? Maybe it was in your head Zed." At his words, Genevieve looked away, bitting her lip. "Y-Yeah. I did. I'm sorry, Zed. I just couldn't let him get the chance to attack while I was bandaging you.. I'm really sorry."

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed felt a tear running under his bandages. All those good times. When they were small, Buster and Zed and a pair of others were practically best friends. But Zed knew that what Buster and himself had done during the course of their lifetime was too much to forgive. So he felt that both Buster and himself deserved to die.
"It's nothing" he lied "We should get going. How am I?"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at him after hearing his response. It confused her. It had seemed like they were good friends. And not crying over a friend's death was harmful. However, she wasn't going to pry. It was none of her buisness. "Yeah, we should be going. You are good. It was just a couple 3 degree burns to your face and neck. Luckily enough, none of the burns damaged your eyes. That could have caused permement blindness. And you need to lead the way, since I don't know where we are going." Genevieve started walking along the river, in the opposite direction that the Chansey went.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed was in pain, he was pretty sure it was more than that. But he ignored the pain and led the way. They walked to the west for a while until they came to another river. Then they followed it up up up. To find... a gravestone.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve walked with Zed silently. She felt bad about leaving without saying goodbye to Q. However, she pushed that thought away as she walked. I'll see him in Poseida. After I see my dad. She thought. Genevieve looked around as they walked. That came across small villages once and awhile. Mostly it was just a fforest or empty fields. "Are you sure you should be walking so much?" Genevieve asked Zed, afraid he'd hurt himself.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Yes" "We are heading the right way" They kept on walking, Zed was close to the burial site.
About two hours later they found a small stream. They followed it upstream until they found a gravestone. It wasn't ordinary, it had markings on it, almost making it look technological. They came closer to it. It said:

R.I.P

General Thomas The Rhydon

Born: 1967

Died: 2011

Loving Husband, Father and Trainer.

Grand General Of Neoverse.

"There's something i need to tell you Genivieve" said Zed, not turning around but looking at the Gravestone "I and Your Father are from the Order Of Neoverse"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve bit her lip to keeping from saying anything else. If he said he was ok, he must have been ok. Geneveieve followed him silently as they walked for two hours. She began to tire, but she wasn't going to tell Zed that. Genevieve was glad when they stopped. Though, the gladness was short lived because she noticed the gavestone. Genevieve's face fell when she seen it.

A chill ran through Genevieve's body as Zed said he needed to tell her something. Something told her she wasn't going to like what he had to say. Genevieve's eyes widened as she started at the back of his head. "You're one of them?" Tears started rolling down her cheeks as he said her father was from the Order of Neoverse. "I don't believe you! My father wouldn't do such a thing!" That's when she actually read the words on the gravestone. Died: 2011? General Thomas the Rhyhorn? It felt like Genevieve's heart stopped. She couldn't believe this was happening. This had to be a horrible dream. She wished somebody would wake her up. Genevieve's legs fell from underneath her, making her fall to the ground.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Dragonheart nodded as he listened to the Hitmonlee and looked around at the other Pokemon with him. He sighed.

"Very well, you clearly appear as refugees. You may come inside Poseida Village, but I urge you to move along deeper into the Alpha Alliance soon. There's no telling when the order will attack here next. But for now, you are safe here."

Kent walked around Poseida Village. He marveled at it's small stature, yet it's great defenses. He worried that he would have to leave this place soon. This area was strong, but he didn't think it could survive an entire assault by the Order. This area, as well as the surrounding area, would be swept away once the Order rests its armies and regroups, moving on from Eternity. Kent shuddered at the thought. Neptune said he had a surprise for him. Hopefully, it would be a good one.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune panted as he caught up the two, travelling in two legs, ugh. His expression darkened as he reached a graveyard, unhappy moments....good thing his parent's gravestones weren't in this graveyard, or he was going to cry all over.

He stopped as he walked next to Genevieve and looked at the gravestone. The Rhydon was from the order and he was a General...why was Genevieve looking at this? Neptune looked at her face, then into her eyes, and realised something. He had the same expression when his parents died...so the rhydom was Genvieve's father.

"Genevieve, I'm sorry to hear that..." Neptune sighed and looked at the gravestone, then turned and hugged her, but when he was about to do this, she fainted, "Genevieve!" once again, like in the Pokemon Center when they first met, he leaped and caught her before she could fall.

Then he looked at the pokemon named Zed, "We'll have to go to Poseida now, there's a medical Centre there."

Neptune ran towards the river then jumped into it. He paddled towards Poseida, with his hands on top of the water, holding Genevieve, careful not to let her drop into the water.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q had followed them all the way and looked over at Neptune. Q whispered in Neptune's ear.
"Zed is going to take her and bring her into the order! He is trying to persuade her to join it" Q said, looking bored.
He knew this was a serious matter, but nobody would take him seriously. Everybody just walked passed him and would not talk to him, as if he was nothing there. An evil thouht occured in Q's mind... Its easy to just kill the one trying upsetting the ninetails... Q smirked and his mind began to wonder.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed still hadn't turned around. For tears had been rushing down his own face. Then Genivieve collapsed and he turned around, he saw a Lucario.
"Alright" he said "But i can't come with you." "However, i want you to bring Genivieve back here when she feels better, there's more to this gravestone than the eye can see" he said to the Lucario. The Lucario then paddled away in the stream, but before Lucario left Q said something to him.
Zed walked over to Q. "I know what you're thinking Q, but believe me it's not like that anymore." "I will still work for the order, or they will try to kill me like they're trying to kill you." "But i swear, i won't harm Genivieve, she saved my life twice. I owe her that much."

Zed started to walk away. "One more thing, Q, Buster is dead, it's just you and me now. I won't spare you next time." he said, and walked away.

"We will go back to our humble home" said father Camerupt as the Camerupt family walked away. Buddy and Sol entered Poseida city. There were many Zoroark here and there, and the place had startling defence systems. But Sol's usual naiveness took control and he went sight-seeing with Buddy the Trapinch.
After an hour of wandering Sol found a Day-care center to leave Buddy in. So now he could continue with the main purpose of his visit...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back