• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune walked out of the warehouse and closed the door behind him slowly. After few weeks of training the Poseida Rebellion would be just as strong as the Gold Tribe...but now he had to wait - wait for Apollo's report.

Where was Genevieve?

Apollo flew through the jungle, dodging from tree to tree as he searched for the Ninetales. After an hour, which seemed to be forever, he noticed a familiar Ninetales talking to someone else. Apollo knew he was interupting but Neptune sounded to anxious to know her whereabouts.

"Genevieve!" Apollo landed on her back, nudging her, "Neptune's worried about you, you should return to Poseida, everyone's safe there!"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Genevieve is still in the medical center.)

Genevieve was looking over Servine's burns when she felt something nudge her back. She looked behind her to see Apollo. "Hey Apollo. Long time no see. Everyone is safe in Poseida? So The Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance retreated?" She was kind of glad about this. It meant no more deaths, at least for now. It also meant that Eternity was The Order's now and they were still in Eternity.

"Tell Neptune I'll come as soon as I get these Pokemon to safety. Don't fight me on these Apollo. Nothing you can say will make me leave them."

Aura.Lucario

Years
Apollo frowned as he could see her expression when she asked if the Gold Tribe had retreated. She was actually glad?

"Eternity's theirs now, one of our largest city, gone! And you're actually glad?" Apollo was flabbergasted, his eyes wide with confusion and anger, but then he shook his head and calmed down, "At least you're still willing to help these Pokemon. I'll help you. Anything I can do to help? Neptune wants to see you again...he's so eager, you know."

Neptune walked back into the park and sat next to Kaiser once again, "Sorry, had some errands to check."

Neptune still didn't tell him about his own little army, he was planning to give the General a surprise.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve sighed at his comment. "I'm not glad about Eternity being theirs now. I'm sad to see my hometown be taken over. I'm just glad that the armies retreated before everybody died. Its useless to continue a unwinnable battle. Though, Kaiser is smart, he will figure out a way to defeat the Order."

Genevieve smiled a little at what Apollo said about Neptune. She was so glad he was still alive. Genevieve did'nt know what she would do if he had fallen. She shook her head, pushing those thoughts away. "I miss him too. I'm so relieved to hear he is well. Are you sure Apollo? I want tofind a way to get Chansey and the injured Pokemon out of Eternity, without being seen by the Order.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent nodded at Neptune as he returned to his side. He had been thinking the whole time about their entire war effort. He had been battling the Order ever since they began their invasion a little over a year ago. Since then, many have died, and he saw the glory of the Gold Tribe almost die as the numbers of members went from almost 1000 to a little over 100 in a year. Now, with only 15 remaining from the previous battle, and 30 or so defending the capital Gold City, there was a little less than 50 between them. Kent knew it could be worse, but he was still saddened by his brothers and sisters' deaths. He was determined, however, to make sure they win the Order, even if they had to fight to the last man, the last member, even if they had to fight to the last breath. Kent stopped this thinking to himself and looked back at Neptune now.

"We've got a tough road ahead of us, Tidechanger. I hope you understand that." He was reluctant to add this next part. "It won't be long before the Order goes after us here. I know this is hard, but we can't stay her long."

(I've been given temporary control of Lex by Tony Montana)

General Lex and General Galleon walked through the conquered streets of Eternity City. Order of Neoverse Pokemon paraded and jumped in glee. They were one step closer to taking the Alpha Alliance. Galleon wore a huge grin on his face, before a Fearow flew up to them again and reported.

"Sires, there is a Pokemon Center down there not accounted for yet. Shall we obliterate it? I am certain there are Pokemon hiding there."

Lex floated in mid-air, a look of uninterest on his face. "I don't care, do what you will."

Galleon responded, "Wait, I shall go there." Lex shrugged and continued walking as Galleon made his way towards the Pokemon Center. He arrived and broke down the doors with his arm. He stepped inside, an evil grin on his face.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve heard footsteps. In a whisper she said. "Everybody to the basement now!" She grabbed the hurt Servine and ran towards the basement. By the time the doors were broken she was in the basement.

"What's going on?" Chansey asked in a trembling voice.

"Eternity has been captured by the Order. One of the generals is in the Pokemon Center. We need to be quiet." Genevieve whispered.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q suddenly felt weird... They had actually been captured by the order...
"who is the General that has captured this place?" asked Q. He had to know, and nobody knew that he was still trying to fight off being controlled, while all these events happened.
He was told to be quiet and be careful, incase anything funny could happen around here.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Galleon walked in through the Pokemon Center. He looked around. It was relatively deserted, and no Pokemon seemed to be around. He expected to see some Alpha Alliance, but for now, it seemed relatively normal. A few Chansey were around. Other than that, it looked like a normal Pokemon Center. Gallon huffed.

"There's no one here." Galleon looked at two Houndour around him and barked an order. "Watch the front of this Pokemon Center. I don't trust the area. I'll go attend to some affairs." Galleon walked out and the two Houndours stood watch at the entrance of the Pokemon Center.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
It was all pretty sudden. The Pelliper, the generals, all of it and Zed acctually felt like a patient until he reminded himself that he was a member of the order.
Zed wasn't surprised by the General's sudden entry. So at a loss of words he simply whispered " I never knew his name, i just called him Rhydon, sometimes Donny. He was kind to me, and he couldn't stop telling me and my brothers the story of how he met his bride-to-be and had his Ninetales daughter. My eldest brother vowed he'd find the little Vulpix from the story and bring her back to Donny."
That's all Zed could utter. He might get some information from this Ninetales, so he couldn't tell her that her father was dead.

Suddenly, a small voice in the back of Zed's head said "Enough with the getting information!" Zed had always listened to the back of his head and he wasn't going to stop now, but he didn't know why. It was his good side speaking, it said he should stop taking advantage of people by trying to wring information from them. It was true that Zed was tired of making friends simply to get some information. As it turns out, if he hadn't listened to the back of his voice that moment, things might have ended up WAY differently for him.

Last edited:

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had been listening to the footsteps. She heard the footsteps stop and then walk back towards the door. Then outside. Genevieve could hear what the person said. She sighed softly. "Dang it, the front entrance is blocked..." Genevieve looked at Chansey. "Is there a backway out?"

"Yes, but its on the first floor." Chansey said sadly.

"Ok. I'm going to go look for it." Genevieve said softly.

"No! That's too dangerous. I can't let you do that." Chansey protested.

"I have to." Genevieve said looking at the Chansey. "I can't let us sit here and wait for the Order to find us." The Chansey sighed.

Then Genevieve heard Zed and she looked at him. She couldn't believe that her father had boasted about her. All her life she had thought he hated her. Geneiveve swallowed. "Um, Zed. If I get all of us safely out of here. Will you take me to see my father?"

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Yes" said Zed. He knew that General Rhydon was dead. So instead of telling her he would bring her to his grave (Although what was left of him perished on the battlefield, there was technically nothing in the grave.)

Sol had finally made it to Poseida City. It looked like it was about a mile off. His naive nature had taken a hold of him again as he thought of exploring it, almost completely forgetting about his task to kill Kent Reed.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve smiled happily, tears in her eyes. She had to hug him, she didn't care if they had just meet. "Thank you, Zed. Thank you." She whispered hugging him.

"I'm going to go try and find the backway." Genevieve said and got up. She left the room without letting anybody say a word. Genevieve softly walked up the stairs. She peeked her head out and looked down the hallway. When she seen that there was nobody there she walked down the hallway. The hallway was long and it twisted and turned. By the time Genevieve got to the back door, she was annoyed. Why are there so many turns in this Pokecenter? Genevieve asked herself. She walked up to the back door and put her paw on the doorknob. Genevieve turned the knob to make sure the door was unlocked, it was. Oh good. She thought and softly closed the door. Genevevieve started to walk back towards the basement stairs.

Meanwhile, up front. "I'm going to check around the Pokecenter." One of the Houndours said and walked into the Pokecenter. He grumbled to himself softly as he walked. He had fought in the battle and was a little tired. All he wanted to do was go somewhere and rest. Now he was stuck babysitting some Pokemon of the Alpha Alliance or Gold Tribe. The Houndour walked down the hallway and then stopped. He growled as he seen Genevieve. Genevieve gasped when she seen him. She hadn't thought that the guards would search the Pokemon Center. The Houndour opened his mouth and shot a fireball at Genevieve. Genevieve jumped out of the way and opened her own mouth. She shot a couple fireballs at him and one of them hit him in the chest. Which, just made him more angry.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"She's very keen on hugging" said one of the people in the basement. Zed wasn't expecting something like that. Now that he gave it a thought, when had he ever been hugged?
He thought he heard footsteps, a little while later a blast, everyone cowered except Zed. He got out of the basement silently and followed the sound of the blasting. Then he found the Ninetales and a Houndour fighting. He immideatly realized that the Houndoom was his childhood friend, Buster.
Buster turned around and saw Zed "Z-" but he couldn't finish before Zed hit him with Slam. They were both the same level, and Zed had the disadvantage. He had never won a battle against Buster. So as a desperation moved he shouted (painfully moving his mouth) "Quick, Ninetales, what moves do you have?!"

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve was about to use Dark Pulse on the Houndour. However, she was stopped when Zed slammed into him. "Zed? Why are you up here?" She asked. "Me? Um, I have Extransensory, Inferno, Dark Pulse, Sleep Talk. Why? What are you going to do?" Before Zed had tackled the houndour, he had seemed to recongize Zed. How could they know each other when the houndour worked for the Order? Was Zed with the Order?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Zed looked at the Ninetales, it was obvious to see what she was thinking, so he said "I know what you're thinking. I knew him from before he joined the order, i urged him not to. But he wouldn't listen." "Now, i know it seems stupid, and i doubt it'll work. But i need you to use Dark Pulse on me while i have my back turned, this should launch me towards him giving me the chance to hit him with Slam, hard." "Note, however, that i have never won a battle against this Pokemon. So we better give it all we got."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Gevenevieve looked at him as he spoke. She didn't know how he knew she was thinking. However, she let it go with just a "Oh." Genevieve looked at him stunned. She didn't want him to get hurt. Though, she had to trust him. "Ok, tell me when you are ready." Genevieve bit her lip. "You shouldn't say that, Zed. As long as we work together. I'm sure we can beat him."

Genevieve waited until Zed turned and then sighed softly. She unleashed a Dark Pulse and amied it at him, sending him flying.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Oh god... oh no... oh no... It was Zed. Q knew that he workedfor the Order and that he still did work for them... Q had to warn Genevieve this.
Q walked up to her, trying to look casual.
Q asked Genevieve, "Can i speak to you for a minute, one to one?"
Once Q could talk he instantly rushed on saying "zed works for the order and he still does! Thats why he knows so much about them... He must be leading you into a trap!"
It was his duty. He had to protect Genevieve while Neptune was away. Q knew he was nowhere as heroic as the Empoleon. God i wish Neptune was here... He could do away with this Zed guy right away! Q said to himself.

Aura.Lucario

Years
(uh Apollo's there, so I presume that he's hearing it too)

Apollo frowned when he saw Q here, "What are YOU doing here?" but Q didn't answer and grabbed Genevieve.

Once Q could talk he instantly rushed on saying "zed works for the order and he still does! Thats why he knows so much about them... He must be leading you into a trap!"

Apollo smacked himself. Of course! Why didn't it come to him earlier? He must warn Neptune, but right now he couldn't move. He raised his wings and a gust of wind came from below it, pushing Zed away from them. He shot Genevieve a glance that meant I'll tell Neptune and flew up the stairs and dashed out of the Pokemon Center.

"Neptune, Genvieve's in the Pokemon Center...they've got company...! It's GALLEON!" Apollo screamed as he landed next to Neptune, which was sitting on a bench.

"Go back and help them, Apollo, I'll go with my Rebellions." Neptune answered seriously and Apollo flew towards the Center again. Finally, they could see his little army's power. Neptune ran towards the warehouse and opened the door, "We've got ourselves a mission. Let's go."

Neptune and the Poseida Rebellion arrived, and they hid behind a bush stealthily. Galleon wasn't there anymore, but there were guards.

"Nocturne, when we get into the building, create an Arceus illusion that'll scare the guards away." Neptune commanded and they stormed the building, with twenty five Zoroarks following him. Neptune gave Nocturne a signal and he created an Illusion of Arceus. Then 'Arceus' roared, making it even more relistic.

"LET THE NINETALES GO."

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
(Yes offcourse)
Q heard some rour out LET THE NINETAILS GO!
Q took a deep breathe. "It ok" He told himself. He didn't do anything wrong yet, Neptune would tell Apollo that he wasn't being a bad guy at all. He knew he was just helping.... He was confused. Was he going to get caught and sent to prison, or was he gooing to be innocent?
Q teleported out of the building.
"I am not a part of the ORder!" Q said calmy. "I was just protecting the Ninetails, as ordered by Neptune" The guys are in the basement of the Pokecentre.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
(Note that this is the only time I have posted this short because I am out of brain juice. This should NOT become a habit for the rest of you. I expect posts at least one full paragraph.)

The guards that stood were now on the run, afraid of attacks by the Pokemon hiding in the Pokemon Center and the apparent Arceus right there. They ran for their lives, not looking back. No guarding job was worth this.

Galleon thought he heard commotion coming from the Pokemon Center where he just left at. Galleon considered going back, but he argued against it in his head. They were just finished with the battle of the ages in Eternity City, and he was ready to do some kind of celebration. He walked through the now busy streets filled with Order Pokemon. He was content.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back