• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
follow this hack a long time, like the news, heroes of the pallet, scripts,
thus follows

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years

WOW Mitchel AMAZING UPDATE!
Awesome script of the black rock cave!
Great stroy!
Mitchel you make a great job !

Thnx ^^

@¿TB Pro™: Thnx ^^ btw. welcome to the team of TE for grammar fixer :) but i saw you didn't came online. so the new

script taht you'll see maby i got some type errors.
EDIT: darn... my msn just got hacked :\ i'll make a new one soon.

@Charizardguy: Thnx ^^

@Sk8er Prince: Thnx and you'll see today about the world globe ^^

@Hiche, ptshady, Wesley FG, Gelidice, ~link smash~: Thnx ^^

@~Areku-San: Thnx and yes i know ^^

@xsteviie: Where? With route/place/cave? please explain it clearly.

~Offtopic:
Whoooaa i've won the HOTW x3 awesome, also nominated for Hack of the year?! ^^ i've missed alot :P

~Ontopic
~I'm back with some awesome new updates x3
Hello people i got good news. i got alot of updates today ^^ with example: new tile (small plant) (Credits to Saurav for that tile)
and a new video from a total new script ^^ and i got some other screenshots (srry people i don't want to make it a long story, i'm now to lazy :P) weel i want to say to thnx Zuaro again for making the awesome Nidorino Poké ride for heroïne ^^ also i want to thank Zeikku for inserting the Heroïne backsprite (already added along time ago but it's still nice ^^) the video got also
some other stuff ^^ enjoy ^^
For people who don't want to waste 4 minutes from there lifes :P there are also screenshots :P
I hope you like the updates en please, commant ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team rocket script + shiny battle
2nswd5g.jpg
2chrrrp.jpg

adnq69.png
2lt36a1.png

World Globe script (short)
20a76lk.png
16aw2on.png

other screens:
5vnm2f.png
2exnbzn.png

Video van de Team Rocket script + shiny magikarp battle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THdnJG5t_pc

I hope you like'd ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
Thnx ^^

@¿TB Pro™: Thnx ^^ btw. welcome to the team of TE for grammar fixer :) but i saw you didn't came online. so the new

script taht you'll see maby i got some type errors.
EDIT: darn... my msn just got hacked :\ i'll make a new one soon.

@Charizardguy: Thnx ^^

@Sk8er Prince: Thnx and you'll see today about the world globe ^^

@Hiche, ptshady, Wesley FG, Gelidice, ~link smash~: Thnx ^^

@~Areku-San: Thnx and yes i know ^^

@xsteviie: Where? With route/place/cave? please explain it clearly.

~Offtopic:
Whoooaa i've won the HOTW x3 awesome, also nominated for Hack of the year?! ^^ i've missed alot :P

~Ontopic
~I'm back with some awesome new updates x3
Hello people i got good news. i got alot of updates today ^^ with example: new tile (small plant) (Credits to Saurav for that tile)
and a new video from a total new script ^^ and i got some other screenshots (srry people i don't want to make it a long story, i'm now to lazy :P) weel i want to say to thnx Zuaro again for making the awesome Nidorino Poké ride for heroïne ^^ also i want to thank Zeikku for inserting the Heroïne backsprite (already added along time ago but it's still nice ^^) the video got also
some other stuff ^^ enjoy ^^
For people who don't want to waste 4 minutes from there lifes :P there are also screenshots :P
I hope you like the updates en please, commant ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Team rocket script + shiny battle
2nswd5g.jpg
2chrrrp.jpg

adnq69.png
2lt36a1.png

World Globe script (short)
20a76lk.png
16aw2on.png

other screens:
5vnm2f.png
2exnbzn.png

Video van de Team Rocket script + shiny magikarp battle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THdnJG5t_pc

I hope you like'd ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1
the updates are awsome good work !
i hope to see more updates soon.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I love the new updates, mitchel~ :)
I love the video as well as the screenies. :)

oh, and the articuno statue is cute. :D

anyways, keep things up~ ;)

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Great updates as usual, mitchel1. The scripts are very good. I like the screen shots.. Good luck on this.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
Since it's not listed in the 1st post in the bugs section, I guess I'll post it...

After I defeated Jesse and James in Black forest my Pokes were at low health and I decided to heal them up, and when I went back to the exit the game restarted!(to its last in-game save state)You should fix that. (I carried on out the forest and finished the beta though)

Also I suggest you add more grass patches and perhaps increase the Pokes' levels on the grassy routes. Otherwise I enjoyed playing this hack.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey Mitchel, awesome update! I love the Team Rocket Script! Also Saurav's tile fits in well with the existing tiles. Sorry I wasn't on, I just recently got off being grounded for 4 days...Although every day other than those four days, I was on.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2010
Great new update and are the jessy and james spirit final?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Since it's not listed in the 1st post in the bugs section, I guess I'll post it...

After I defeated Jesse and James in Black forest my Pokes were at low health and I decided to heal them up, and when I went back to the exit the game restarted!(to its last in-game save state)You should fix that. (I carried on out the forest and finished the beta though)

Also I suggest you add more grass patches and perhaps increase the Pokes' levels on the grassy routes. Otherwise I enjoyed playing this hack.

There's no such glitch as this.

Even there is some kind of glitch like this,

I would think that it is some kind of Patching Problem.

Years
Mitchel dude it's really going fantastic with your hack lately, you have gotten so much better then when you first began with Dark-Cry.
you should read the RHN issue 6,7 or 8( I think it was 8) for the editing of your titlescreen;)

Back