• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
you dont understand how badly i want to play the next beta! i can tell your putting alot of effort into this and it looks so fun! Please dont stop this hack because this looks amazing!! Keep up the awesome work!

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile Mitchel, but I've been tied up. It all looks wonderful, I can say no complaints except the battle BG is the same as Adam's xD Keep up the great work! Luck~

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
hey isn't Dr. Willy part of Team Rocket, I remember this one episode where he caught a Lugia and it's baby, so yea why do you have Dr. Willy as a gym leader and good guy on here when he's part of Team Rocket

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
ok seeing as my last comment had swearing ill censor myself from now on...anyway the glitches im pointing out...i noticed you mentioned the icy wind cave one...farewell nevermeltice:disappoin...and theres also that munchlax's ability is sturdy instead of thick fat or pickup...and in the rocket warehouse...1) if you swap pokemon in the start menu you somehow take control of a rocket grunt that you may be next to...and theres an item thats ****ing impossible to get to...its blocked by arrows going up and no place to get it...so im just pointing out the bugs in your game that i discovered...WITH CENSORSHIP!!!!!:laugh::P

Years
so mitchel any updates yet ?
well no need to rush because we know your busy trying to make this hack the best ( its already nearly the best hack)XD no really it is.
good luck !!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
@>Dante<: Thnx >Dante< ^^ and also thnx that you've add it on your site.

@Mitchman Is: Thnx ^^ and yes maby next year ^^

@.Pichu-kun: Thnx and about sprites i've just used the sprites of Serebii to let you people see what pokemon i meen.

@kennyj92, bemertonboy: Thnx ^^

@¿TB Pro™: Thnx and yes i know about the BG :P but it has been changed look at updates ^^

@abyssthesavior: Thnx for reporting the bugs ^^ so of them i already knew but still thnx ^^

@Lucario 9: Thnx ^^ and yes today ^^ maby not so much but soon there will be more ^^

~Ontopic
Hello people today not a long story about what's new :P just some updates ^^
now to the credits:
Kyledove: for the new water pallet, plance water tile and Battle ground
Mettagross: for helping me with the new BG + helping with new Hero backsprite.
Balladofwindfishes: for the new hero backsprite
.........: for the new Jesse&james sprite (can someone report who has made it? so i can give him/her credits)
Sergio--: for the small palmtree tile

Enjoy ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BG + hero backsprite (NEW!)
23w7j13.png

battle sprite VS Jesse&James (NEW!)
jb1us9.png

a part of the new Rough Rock Valley
znpgki.png

Other:
23wprw1.png

~soon:
video from new script(s) and maby some tile changes

That was all people
-----------------------------------------------------
~Mitchel1

~Off-topic: TE has won a award at AWF! :) here is the jigly Trophy HOTM
fd99jk.png

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
nice updates. I like the Jessie and James battle sprite. ^^

keep it up~

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Nice new sprites. Like always your hack simply amazes me in so many ways. Also congrats on that award. Good to see that other forums know what a good hack is and what it deserves.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Impressive updates, mitchel1. I like the new Jesse, and James, and the Back sprite of the hero. This hack serves the best graphics. Good luck on this.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2015
wow, nice hack

but can you release the hack in .ips
because being in .rar I can't play it
anyway the hack looks awesome!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
so mitchel1 any updates? also this is a very nice hack looking forward to playing the next beta on my psp

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Wow, this is wonderful! I love the new BG, the Jessie & James sprite, and...well everything! I really like the way Kyledove's water edges work with the other tiles/pals you have. This hack is wonderful, keep it up! Luck~

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
wow, nice hack

but can you release the hack in .ips
because being in .rar I can't play it
anyway the hack looks awesome!!!!!!!!!
...Uh, you have to extract the files of the .RAR file, because there's a .IPS file in it. :3

Anyway, nice looking updates, mitchel1. The Jessie and James sprites are done very well.
BUT... well, it's spelled "Jessie", not "Jesse". :3 Well, good luck with Thunder Emblem, mitchel1.

Back