• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
looks very nice! and thanks for use my overwolrd! XD

Im cloud. from wah eheh.. xD

The pallete and gelid estyles its beatifull I like so much!

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Hey Mitchel, awesome update! I love the Team Rocket Script! Also Saurav's tile fits in well with the existing tiles. Sorry I wasn't on, I just recently got off being grounded for 4 days...Although every day other than those four days, I was on.

Thnx ^^ and thnx again ^^ and yes srry about that..

@Hiche, Osher99, ~link smash~, Sk8er Prince, Time, Lucario 9: Thnx ^^

@Charcoal: Thnx ^^ and No, the sprites are not done yet ;) Morris (other fornum site, dutch) want to make a better version of the overworld.

@8th Wonder™: Hmm... never heard about a bug of that :s i think it's a patch problem. try to patch it over and look of the glitch is still there so yes, let it see in screens.
EDIT: Darn... Sk8er Prince say it before me :P

@Aerodynamic: Thnx ^^, and about the titelscreen... i've read it ^^ but i till don't get it straight if i want to add the raw and pallet then my howl game will glitch :S that's why I looking for someone who can change it ^^

@farfetch: Because this hack got a extra thing.. in this hack you can return to the past for a while here you can battle Falkner ^^ in this game you'll find 3 spots to go to the past ^^
EDIT: Darn.. Mac_mini and myuu4life say it before me :P

This is btw for everybody (the locations and names of the past):
First one: Violet city
Location to find the statue: Tropical Valley
Mission: Beat Falkner

This will be for beta 3.0 (so it'll take a long time before you see)
Second one: New Bark Town
Location to find statue: ???
Mission: meet and Beat the G/S/C rivil and stop team rocket (here you see celebi the first time).

This one will be in the last beta:
Third one: Time Forrest (Past)
Location to find statue: Time Forrest
Mission: Free Celebi he'll fly to you and the battle begins it will be on lvl.48 (this only can if you've beat the E4 and fond the previos statues)

@Saurav, Dark_Master: Thnx ^^

@~Zel!x: Thnx ^^ and np the Overworlds are nice so i've used them (only Dawn then :P) but Zuaro has progress it with a nicer look ^^ i hope it's still np ^^ (i still need to thank you for the basic of the sprite)
And thnx again ^^

~Offtopic: To bad i've not won second round from HOTY :( ahw no problem maby next year ^^ Congratz btw. for the one who has won. Thnx for the people who has voted for my hack ^^ also thnx to the people who has/still support my hack ^^

~Ontopic:
Hello people i've got today a update (it's not big because this week i didn't got the time for it)
so today a Pixel/pallet update. So... only 3 screens. with screens of fossil cave with pallet change and new tiles.
(Thanks to Alexmad for his cave style and tiles inside of the cave)
And also new house tile has been added (Credits to Kymotonian for the yellow house tile) recollord to Advance collors by me.
Enjoy ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willsum city (with new house tile)
210yfm1.png
9u0z8x.png

Fossil Cave (New style)
6tjx4k.png

~Soon
Lance comes back in Thunder emblem ^^ He'll tell you the story about the three emblems ^^
so... prepare... for... the... ultimate... story about... Pokemon Thunder Emblem.

Cya
~Mitchel1

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
OH nice real nice. Yeah too bad bout the whole HoTY. Anyway yeah nice looking screenies. The realine at the beggining was for past past areas.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Lovely updates! :D

I love the mixture between
the two different types of
mountains! <D
The houses are nice too. :3

Good Luck~

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
OH nice real nice. Yeah too bad bout the whole HoTY. Anyway yeah nice looking screenies. The realine at the beggining was for past past areas.

Thnx and yes i know but np ^^ and thnx ^^

@Lucario 9: Thnx, and that's the secret of Thunder Emblem and me :P

@.Pichu-kun, JJ-01: Thnx ^^

@Sk8er Prince: Thnx ^^, and yes i know but i said that because some people doe not know who silver is you know :P

~Ontopic:
Hello people BIG update today ^^ today the titelscreen and world map has been change and added ^^ (Thanks to Metagross for import/change/pallet change of the titelscreen and World map ^^) And again thnx to Zel for the Devamp D/P world map tiles
I hope you all like the new updates ^^
Enjoy ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Titelscreen (New!)
309mq8o.png

World Map (New!)
t0hgdv.png

Cya
~Mitchel1

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
As usual, I'm a bit behind with the updates of Thunder Emblem, but, I'm here to give my opinion :)

I see that you are taking scripting seriously. I never thought that I'd see the part where J&J dream about their never-to-happen promotion. I was quite shocked (there are some camera movements that annoy me a bit, you should hide them better), good script.

About the last post, I like the map, except because it seems to lack some more routes, dont you think?
And the titlescreen is ok. (hehe, but you just copy/pasted the same lightning two times ;P)

Good to know it's still going well, keep it up.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
As usual, I'm a bit behind with the updates of Thunder Emblem, but, I'm here to give my opinion :)

I see that you are taking scripting seriously. I never thought that I'd see the part where J&J dream about their never-to-happen promotion. I was quite shocked (there are some camera movements that annoy me a bit, you should hide them better), good script.

About the last post, I like the map, except because it seems to lack some more routes, dont you think?
And the titlescreen is ok. (hehe, but you just copy/pasted the same lightning two times ;P)

Good to know it's still going well, keep it up.

Hey Zel, and ok is good ^^
Yes, i'm take it serious ^^ thnx you like'd the script ^^ anbout the camara move, yes i know after a bit of time some of the OW's will be discoverd from the dark :S i don't know how i can hide this but i'll take a look at it ^^

And thnx ^^, and no there are not to much routes ^^ you see, the dark route part has the name: Big Sea, this is a area where you can't come, but there are still a lot of places what you can discover ^^ oh yea, the world map has been upgraded ^^
And thnx that you liked the Titelscreen and yes i know :P

and thnx again ^^

@Tropical Sunlight: Thnx ^^

@Sk8er Prince: Thnx Sk8er Prince ^^ about world map Thnx and about the world map routes there are not much routes it seems like there are alot of routes ^^

~Ontopic:
Hello people today again a update ^^ with new BG for wild battle and world map fix ^^
(Thanks to Metagrossfor import/change/pallet change of the world map and Wild battle BG).
(Credits to Megiddo/Adam for the idea of the BG wild battle) so, today small updates ^^ also i got the One off Pokemon update for Thunder Emblem (WIP) this already was updated in the first post but for the people who doesn't read it. those will be updated soon before the E4 and after E4.
Enjoy ^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<:..: one off Pokemon/Legendary Pokemon :..:>
Munchlax:
Munchlax.gif

Munchlax is hiding at Regran Valley, it's trapped by team rocket and trying to wake it up with Pokeflute.
A team rocket grunt will walk to you and the battle begins. This grunt got a lvl. 7 Ekans so prepare.
After the battle you able to catch Munchlax. Prepare your self it's on lvl.7

Tropius:
th_Tropius.gif

Tropius can only catch at one place... the Tropical Zone
Here will be one at year the tropius contest. Here you'll be able to catch a Tropius
but first you must find it, it's not that hard you see it standing behind a tree talk to it and the battle begins.
Prepare, it'll be on lvl.15

Shiny Magikarp:
MagikarpShinySprite.gif

Shiny magikarp can only be fond at Frozen pond. but it's not that simple
before you're able to catch it, you must first battle team rocket: ''Jesse and James'' this will be a hard battle so train your pokemon good.
After battle them you're able to pass on this frozen pond you'll see a golden magikarp and two other magikarps (normale)
The golden magikarp is very special and can only fond here on the easy way. Prepare it'll be on lvl.20

Lucario:
lucario.png

Lucario can only been found at Iron Mountain and is extreemly rare. he'll be on a secret spot somewhere deep in the mountain.
Train your pokemon good, there are strong wild pokemon and trainers.
After you've fond lucario he'll battle you
Prapare it'll be on lvl.34.

Raikou:
raikou.png

Raikou is a strong pokemon and only can fond at Thunder Valley, To catch Raikou you must first finish the 7th gym. now you're able to go further in Thunder Valley. If you going to enter the thunder valley, there will be Giovanni and some other team rocket members. The are going to wake up Raikou with the Thunder Emblem, after raikou woke up team rocket doesn't have the control of raikou and bring a time of Thunder and rain. Giovanni still trying to control it but without any succes. after you saw this you're going to battle giovanni to control, defeat or catch Raikou.
Prepare your self Giovanni got different types of pokemon so he doesn't have a weakness. after you have beaten Giovanni your are able to go, to Raikou. Now the battle will start. Prepare your self it'll be on lvl. 48

~Only after E4~
(soon)

World map (FIX/NEW!)
wlxgg9.png

Battle ground for wild battle (NEW!)
2zh07ds.png

that was all people, I hope you like'd
Cya
~Mitchel1

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
good job mitchel1 ;)
I really like your palettes combination, the new world Map and the new title screen...
If you would to post your hack in my site contact me ;)
good luck!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Nice map! And i love the battle screen. I really think its unfair you didnt win a thing but what can we do! Maybe next year. Anyway i see that event pokemon will be very spread out and i like that.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Very nice updates Mitchel! ^^
Maybe you can add the Platinum sprite
for Munchlax and Lucario? :3

Anyways, good luck~

Last edited:
Back