• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Diamond Advanced (PDA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalxxHospital

The Lovecats - The Cure
Years
001.gif
PokmonLogo.png
005.gif

Diamond & Jade ADVANCED
Driadjin.png

BETA RELEASE DATE: 20th August
WE REALLY NEED A SCRIPTER!
If we don't get scripting help, the beta won't be ready in time!

Story:
The main character Bek hits the ball over to the Antenna Tree. This little mistake sent him, together with the nerd Sungki, to the wonderful Electric Monsters World. Bek and Sungki meets the E-Monster Musa who asks Bek to do him a favor. He introduces Bek to Kuribute. Bek and Kuributes friendship grows stronger and stronger. They travel the whole E-Monsters world and solves tasks, collects e-monsters numbers and discover secrets.

Hack of:
Pokémon FireRed

Revamp of:
Pokémon Diamond and Jade(GBC)

Last Update: No updates yet

Features:

- A whole new world to travel
- 174 e-monsters to befriend
- New items to buy
- New tiles and palettes
- New characters
- New Music
- New Events
- New abilities
And lots of more suprises!​

Screenshots: NEW
Spoiler:

JOBS

Do you want to help us with this hack?
-------------------------------
Spriter: taylor marsh
Tiler: johnlycett
Scripter: NONE (Really needed)
Music maker: NONE

Process Of Hack:
1: Tulunk City map 50% (I have to add events. But I need a scripter to do fix the events!
2: Tile edting (Me and johnlycett are trying to place new trees into the hack O.o Yes, i said TRYING xD)
3: Script & Text editing
4: New Sprites: Inserting

Support Us

Spoiler:

FAQ
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
Wierd idea, but how will you implant the phone? That's one of the most important things in this fake game.

Kronos1000

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
And how can you call them? If you called them in the field another one will follow you

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
I can do a little mapping (but my maps suck if I dont have instructions like; Do a sand town or smth^^), and I could try graphic editing. So tell me if you need my help.

Besides: Looks great, but what are E-Monster? Just a name, or does it mean smth? And are all the Poks E-mon?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Sadly, scripting isn't magic...
There are sadly things you cannot do with scripting. To do these such things you would have to be quite a ASM hacker. Either way, Good luck with your endevours. By the way, Diamond and Jade were not fake Pokemon games, but in fact Keitai Denjuu Telefang. Just thought I'd clear that up. :)
-Hiidoran

MentalxxHospital

The Lovecats - The Cure
Years
Sadly, scripting isn't magic...
There are sadly things you cannot do with scripting. To do these such things you would have to be quite a ASM hacker. Either way, Good luck with your endevours. By the way, Diamond and Jade were not fake Pokemon games, but in fact Keitai Denjuu Telefang. Just thought I'd clear that up. :)
-Hiidoran

All i said was, I will try^^
AND! I know everything about Telefang:P
I just wanted to make an Advanced Diamond as a kind of an replacement. The original fakey had really bad spelling and was full of glitches and stuff...xD

Kronos1000

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
Keitai Denjuu Telefang? Are these games real? Man I've never known that.

Btw it does not look bad.

MentalxxHospital

The Lovecats - The Cure
Years
A japanese Pokémon inspired game named Keitai Denjuu Telefang sold so bad that it never reached the west. Therefore, some bootleggers hacked it into Pokémon Diamond and exported it to ebay, black markets etc. The translation sucks real bad xD When a trainer loses he says "****! Remember it" and sometimes your e-monsters call you and say "So, have you had curry?". It's really funny actually xD But when you play Telefang, It's quite exciting O.o

Kronos1000

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
Yes it is a remake, I've played this game as well I remember that I got stuck somewhere on an island lol

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
yer xD the big whale :P i love that game so it will be exactly like diamond (e monsters) and same start?

and same events?

Kronos1000

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2011
Some of them are crazy transelated indeed, if I remember correctly Icecream was the evolution of either Osie or Kesi (Kesi if my memory is working correctly)

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
yer that was a gold hack right?
anyways if this a whole remake of it with same scripts and mapping then this will bw great but reckon it could look awsome if you revamp every tile??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back