• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Diamond Advanced (PDA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
Years
  • Oh man, I have this game, & I definitely can't wait for this one. Seriously, I think this might be my new favorite hack in progress.

But, will you be able to do such things as call for separate e-monsters when a battle begins (or change the one that follows you for that matter), enable an e-monster to run after you, & even find the right music of the game? (you ARE going to do that, right?)

Those are just some things that I got worried about, but I'm sure you'll think of something. Good luck!!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I'm the Pokemon Sprite Editor/Revamper.
    I've revamped so far the "three starter Pokemon.
    I added new body part and colors, and needed shadow/light, and more...
    Hey, MXH (MentalXXHospital) I think you should change it a little bit...
    I mean, E-Monsters? I'm saying, you should just change it back to "Pokemon", since this IS "Pokemon Diamond Advanced" Version.
    Here are my starter sprites, if you want them to be (your request)... here:
    dastarterspm6.png

Tell me if they are good or not XD

And also, I think that Garnet Town is a perfect name, good idea.
    But you should change it to Pokemon Jade Advanced Version, because people would get mixed up with the D/P Versions. (Diamond and Pearl).

Oh and I can be your Trainer Spriter too.
    By the way, add me to the credits, although I don't know what category, I think you should add "Pokemon Sprite Editor".
    Here are the names of these Pokemon:
    The Fire Pokemon: Osie
    The Water Pokemon: Kokia
    The Grass/or Whatever Pokemon: ??? Name Unknown (to me) ???

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    Well it could have been making FireRed into the DS Diamond, Its hard to tell which is which.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Oh, anway, I'm working on the Trainer Sprites, MXH.
    I'm almost done Bek's sprite. Maybe done soon. I'm also going to work on the 2 legendaries, Diraei the Diamond Snake and Fosupi the Jade Deer, since legendaries are the most needed Pokemon in the game, besides starters. Expect all of them done by tomorrow. (it's 12:30 PM here)
    EDIT: Hello, everyone! Necrod here again, with my new sprites!
    I got bek's sprite, and Diraei's sprite! They're nto much, but they can do for now! (you can say that they are proto-types)
    Here:
    dadiraeiht7.png

And here:
    dabekgz6.png

Both of these are beginner spriter's work, but I am working on them.

Last edited:

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • well it dosent open with gold map:(
    does it have animation if it does it wiil be crystal and nice mappping job :)
    i love the origanal game now to see a remake :P
    anyways im gonna see if it workis wiy\th crystal map :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • This is a Fire Red hack.
    Anyway, if MXH goes on he'll take charge again. (he's probably sleeping, it's 1:49 AM here)
    I don't know about the animations, I don't think so. But we'll have to ask MXH when he wakes up, or goes back on and stops whatever he's currently doing. So far, the game is coming along quite well.

Last edited:

johnlycett

Years
  • This is a Fire Red hack.
    Anyway, if MXH goes on he'll take charge again. (he's probably sleeping, it's 1:49 AM here)
    I don't know about the animations, I don't think so. But we'll have to ask MXH when he wakes up, or goes back on and stops whatever he's currently doing. So far, the game is coming along quite well.
    ummm errr this is a remake geeee and orinal e monsters game has gsc style hes remaking it errrrrrrr

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • No, he's not, he's hacking Fire Red but remaking Diamond and Jade. Geeee!
    Oh and we are revamping/editting/changing every sprite from D/J. And I would know since I am MXH's first helper. I map, sprite, overworld sprite, and everything except script.

johnlycett

Years
  • i no that derrrr im just trying to hack in the game and get the maps so he can put it on his fr rom i no ive played the gsc version before and i know hes remaking it errrrrrrr.... like yer

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Oh... sorry about that, I misunderstood.
    Anyway, he's using FR/LG style's sprites, which will take a while.
    He already got Overworld Sprites, so all we need is some more maps, trainer sprites and pokemon sprites, which I got covered.

johnlycett

Years
  • ok hahahhaha xD im not good at english but i live in a english country hahahahha

anyways about this you have remember events like the cave when you find that emonster and and you can by point things

MentalxxHospital

The Lovecats - The Cure
    Years
  • OMG xD I see the thread has been alive while i was in my nightly coma:P

MXH?? Heehe^^ Good idea:P
    Necrod: I really liked your sprites, but i don't think we should add new parts and stuff:/

johnlycett: This isn't a diamond hackxD It's a FireRed hack^^ We're trying to make FireRed look like the Bootleg game Pokémon Diamond as possiblexD I think i should avoid confusion by making TWO versions^^ Diamond and Jade Advanced:D

johnlycett

Years
  • OMG xD I see the thread has been alive while i was in my nightly coma:P

MXH?? Heehe^^ Good idea:P
    Necrod: I really liked your sprites, but i don't think we should add new parts and stuff:/

johnlycett: This isn't a diamond hackxD It's a FireRed hack^^ We're trying to make FireRed look like the Bootleg game Pokémon Diamond as possiblexD I think i should avoid confusion by making TWO versions^^ Diamond and Jade Advanced:D

i know its pokemon jade remake errrrrrrr... i know that ive got it at home and also will you will need this for the tree were the ball come through
    http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8272/treeekr6.png

and aslso you should revamp the jade tiles :P

MentalxxHospital

The Lovecats - The Cure
    Years
  • yer do have msn because i wanna help out with this because i wanna play it again but better version :P because myn glithcehes and wont save any more

[email protected] is my MSN^^
    Add me;)

Is there any really great spriters out there who can make a sprite of this:
    box_ja.jpg
    mononoke-shishigami.jpg
    shishigami-100x72.jpg

In the style and size of this?:
    Driadjin.png

I would appreciate it very much!
    It has to be PERFECT xD

Last edited:
    Status