• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I thought I was the only one who hated their voice xD but yeah, I typically only go into calls if others agree, and if I'm in the mood to talk.

Ugh, I'm not feeling so well tonight ;-; I feel feverish ):

Oh noo! Feel better soon, Zach. I used to get sick every two weeks in winters but it's probably been around two or three years since I was last sick now. :<

Sirfetch’d

I was a little sick last Friday, but other than that I haven't been sick in years. Luckily my body has a great immune system.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I hardly ever tend to get sick which is quite a lucky thing, but when I do it's often really bad haha. Hay fever is an exception though, that's usually weeks of feeling like crap. :p

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I get sick pretty often. My immune system isn't the best. I haven't gotten sick nearly as often since I went back on sleeping pills for my insomnia, though. Getting enough sleep each night makes such a big difference. *u*

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I rarely get sick, but I do get sinusitis problems every once in a while. They clog up my nasal passages and makes me sneeze almost constantly until it dies down. I guess it's allergies, but it also might be genetics as my father also has the same problem. I don't have any allergies that I'm aware of... Probably should be dust mites and all that.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I rarely get sick as well. I've build up some immunity against cold weather and germs, so that's probably why. Plus, I rarely see the doctor for every little thing in terms of sicknesses. I can't remember the last time I got a cold. xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • My parents force me to go to the doctor for everything on earth. Even sharp headache.

Sirfetch’d

I used to visit the doctor quite frequently when I was younger because my parents were extremely paranoid and every time I would cough they'd assume I was dying D: I don't really visit that often anymore other than checkups and when I go to get my heart checked out.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I do check-ups every time before school starts. I went a few days ago and he said I didn't take weight even with my big appetite and that was weird.

Synerjee

Years
  • I dislike going to the doctor for the slightest thing. I prefer to wait it out and let my body fight unless all's lost. We have white blood cells and antibodies for a reason.

Sirfetch’d

I don't mind going to the doctor, but if I have to get a shot...then I panic, haha. I hate needles :I

Years
  • I hated going to the doctor a lot because of the extremely long waiting times. Also, sometimes they kept me from doing something else.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My doctor is actually in Mexico (since I live 15 min from there), so it's always a chore going there, especially the border crossing & everything. Waiting over there was always bad too..ranging from 30 min to an hour after my scheduled appointment omg ;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't get sick very often. I tend to get sick only when I take showers for too long, when I'm out in the rain without an umbrella, or when I sweat too much (yuck). I also get sick when one of my family members are sick. Usually, I recover from my sickness within just two to three days, so that's a good thing. With proper medication, I recover even faster. n__n

Synerjee

Years
  • OMG I hate shots. My phobia, and a very big one at that. Even before the needle touches my skin, my very active and imaginative mind goes ahead and imagines the needle piercing skin and flesh and muscle and pushing out its contents into me......urkk I'm already getting the shivers ;~; I'm trying my best to be braver, but sometimes phobias can't be easily cured and it's hard to control... *shudders*

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I used to hate shots a lot when I was kid. Didn't help that some shots were extremely painful. I'm looking at you, Trixone

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back