• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC's Banner Shop v. whatever

Infusco

Darkness Within
Years

Size: The standard size is fine.
Text:
"Infusco
Darkness Within"
Pics: I don't have any and the banner doesn't need any :D
BG colors/effects: Something very much like your 5th example in your first post.
Style: Abstract

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Okay. Then choose 3 images from the ones I suggested to you. I don't care which ones you choose. Is that all right?

Sawyer

���
Years
i'm not gonna do all the work for you, fill out the forms the proper way and pick the pics yourself. and... if i make the pic bigger, it looks ugly. i can only make it smaller without uglifying it.
EDIT: okay, here's your's, Infusco.
infusco1im.png
please, you guys, be specific. i want the size YOU want and the text stuff YOU want. that's not too much to ask, is it? it's your banner >_> Megaman, give me all the stuff on the list. pay attention to the first post, hmm?

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
Years
did you read what i just said? i want the font, i can't work off of Any cool one, okay? seriously.. it's your banner, and you're too lazy to decide on a font. >_>
alexis1ck.png

alexisava0ld.png

Sawyer

���
Years
Bobby... youd be just as stressed out if nobody gave you what you clearly asked for. you're also much more easygoing than me. i'm glad you like it.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
Banner
Size: A size that fits the pics comfortably ^^
Text: I am there...inside your mind!
Font: Anything myterious!
Pics: Pic 1 Pic 2 (If neither pic works, PM or Quote me ^^
BG colors/effects: Anything to make it mysterious!
Other: Could you put in small text, 'My costume this year...The Phantom!!!'
Oh and I love everything you do for the people here at PC ^^

Size: 130x130
Text: The Phantom
Font: Mysterious font...anything mysterious
Pics: El Clicko
BG colors/effects: Dark, mysteriousness ^^
Other: If the pic doesn't work, let me know. Take your time ^^

umbreonbabe12

a loner
Years
i owuld like my banner like this i guess:
text: top right put umbreonbabe12, bottom right put:dark, mysterious, lonely.
pics:http://www.pokecommunity.com/draw/pictures/706.png
bgcolors:make the colors anything that has to do with dark, mysterious, lonely, or umbreon. thankies!
style:like, the opposite of abstract, whatever that is...
other: not much.

umbreonbabe12
p.s yes i kno im evil!

Last edited:

Zari

Memento mori.
Years
Alrighty...hm....

Size: 300 x 100

Text (take out quotes) : "waiting in the shadows..." Type: Bernhard Fashion BT; Size: 18 Color: Lighter grey (or the pale green) Effect: Fade out and a VERY LIGHT glow-type edge; Position: Somewhere on the right, I'm thinking the bottom-right

Pics: Image is here; have it on the left side fizzling out to the grey and black on the right.

BG colors/effects: Black and grey, similar effect to that in Example #2, but with black and darker shades of grey (maybe lighter shades)

Style: Grunge

Other: If you do animations, make the wolf image itself fade into and out of darkness sorta slowly...or, an avatar with the wolf's head and this word and symbol set in pale green or grey - .::.:.Cecilia.:.::.

Note: I think there's some pale green in the picture.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
...forget my request then...apparently KIRA doesn't want me posting here...sorry for all the trouble....*sniffle, leaves*

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2012
Here's my edited request, reduced to only three pics. Now will you do it?

Banner or Avatar: Banner
Dimensions: Size: 150x500
Picture(s): http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps1.shtml The first one in the seventh row.
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps2.shtml The second one in the sixth row.
http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps7.shtml The second one in the second row.
Font: Allegro
Text: "TRIXIE, my Bishie and Lady of the Lake

She is mine, and no one else's"
Text Colour: White
Background: Your choice. The banner will likely be entirely composed of pics anyway.
Other: None

Back