• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC's Banner Shop v. whatever

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
  • Size: 400x150
    Text: Color:orange, Font: Black chancery (sp?), Text: Happy Halloween
    Pics: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Katt_05/witch20light.jpg (BTW, I didn't draw that pic, I can't remember where I found it)
    BG colors/effects: Color: Black & grey Effect: Do you think you could make it look foggy?
    Style: Grunge
    Other: Do you think you could make it look like her lantern is glowing?
    Thankyou. ^_^

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i'm sorry, you guys, but... something's wrong with my photoshop, so i can't save the banners i make. when i figure out what's wrong and fix it, i'll start your banners. please no requests until then, i can't stand 100 requests all at once. thanks.

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • The Legendary ACManga said:
    i'm sorry, you guys, but... something's wrong with my photoshop, so i can't save the banners i make. when i figure out what's wrong and fix it, i'll start your banners. please no requests until then, i can't stand 100 requests all at once. thanks.

Restart your computer and check for viruses.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i have a mac, it's virus-free, already checked. umm... i think it's a problem with the file space, or something my brother downloaded. i'll see.

Back