• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC's Banner Shop v. whatever

Sawyer

���
Years
  • i think this might be my fifth.. oO

Size: In pixels, please
    Text: (colors, effects, font, etc.)
    Pics: please make these croppable and not tiny.
    BG colors/effects:
    Style: grunge, abstract, minimalist, etc.
    Other: anything else.. blah blah

Examples? okay, umm...

iteats.png

billiesig.png

aclinksig3.png

notexactly.png

ucmilk.png

You've seen enough ^^ have fun requesting.

P.S. I won't be able to get everyone's request immediately, i have a life too. @.@

Last edited:

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
  • AC, as usual I'm going to request, and I'll give ya rep etc. Take your time xD

Text: write "Kira" in some lonely corner, make the font Gothic, like the Alpaturika one xD (Sorry if misspelled)
    Pics: N/A (Couldn't find a good picture xD)
    BG colors/effects: Color: Something like Alphaturika >>; (My imagination sucks, and the banner rocks xD)
    Style: Abstract
    Other: N/A

Thanks if you can do this, sorry if I was unclear somewhere.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Could you make me something like your combo number 5 XD(example five)

Just in more ghostly colors, if you get me(light blue, very light yellow)

Text: No Heroes (something normal, like arial)

And if you have any cool pics(like shaman king) add them, if no then don't XD

Oh,oh... and could you make me an avvy to mach it(but make the text on it: Ordinary)

Thanks!

Kurosaki

I just closed mine after everyone remade theirs and everyone wanted banners from everyone else. =x

I'll request one after school, since you may of noticed my recent one isn't quite up to snuff, XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i forgot to put size... i'll just put all of yours with a pretty basic size.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Banner:
    kiraa6bf.png

kiraava8hc.png

I hope you like it, i tried my best to make it look like Alphaturika, so... yeah. ^^ i'll try to get to everyone elses.

BluePhoenix, i'm gonna need more than "your wish"... it's requests, you have to be willing to take time to make a full one
    EDIT: whoops. i forgot to edit instead of post twice, i thought i didn't make Kira's yet xD can a mod please merge these posts?
    EDIT dos: thanks, Yukito xD it's funny tho, i never did it in my first thread xD i just haven't done this in a while, so... yeah.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

There you go AC, dont worry, it happens to everyone... XD

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Banner or Avatar: Banner
    Dimensions: Size: 150x500
    Picture(s): http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps1.shtml The second one in the fourth row and the first one in the seventh row.
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps2.shtml The second one in the sixth row.
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps3.shtml The second one in the sixth row.
    http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps7.shtml The second one in the second row and the second one in the fourth row.
    Font: Allegro
    Text: "TRIXIE, my Bishie and Lady of the Lake

She is mine, and no one else's"
    Text Colour: White
    Background: Your choice. The banner will likely be entirely composed of pics anyway.
    Other: None

Also:

Banner or Avatar: Avatar
    Picture(s): http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/johto/153ps7.shtml The second one in the second row (the one where her eyes are closed).
    Font: Allegro
    Text: "TRIXIE"
    Text Colour: White

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Sunflorazumarill, i can't do that many pics in a 150x500 >_> Blazin' Espio, i'll get right to yours.
    EDIT: why does everyone love this render so much? almost all the grungey abstract ones are part of the same render, just jumbled up xD
    blazin0in.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Legendary ACManga said:
    Sunflorazumarill, i can't do that many pics in a 150x500 >_> Blazin' Espio, i'll get right to yours.
    EDIT: why does everyone love this render so much? almost all the grungey abstract ones are part of the same render, just jumbled up xD
    blazin0in.png
    thanks alot
    *gives imaginary rep* :P
    I'll credit ya
    is it okay if my pair uses it aslong as she give's credit ^^

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    The Legendary ACManga said:
    Sunflorazumarill, i can't do that many pics in a 150x500 >_> Blazin' Espio, i'll get right to yours.
    blazin0in.png

Well, then just make the banner bigger then. Can you do that?

Back